- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
- Maintain the sales report of the team
- Needs to own hiring, firing and deliverables of at least 10 education counselors
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involved in a lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling
Counsell potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in making better career decisions.
Answer questions about our products or the company.
Sale as per requirement from the students.
Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
Maintain Sales reports and update in the CRM time to time.
Take and process orders accurately.
Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Requirements:
6 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
About MobileFirst : Software Application development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Singapore.
Currently our focus is to build new clients in Sports, Health & Wellness, FinTech & eCommerce line of business.
What are we looking for?
- Must have proven experience of selling software services in International Markets.
- If not services we can consider people with experience of selling software products as well.
- Somebody who has experience of end to end sales cycle
- Somebody who has worked in a revenue based target environment.
- Should be mature, empathetic, self-driven and creative.
- Should be able to take initiatives, learn new things, dependable, co-operative and a team player.
- Adapative for working as per different timezone.
- Should able to take at least 6 to 7 Introduction meetings with clients.
- Opportunity to build & scale the Sales team
- Incentives on achieving the targets
- Work from home on an approval basis
- Opportunity to travel & represent organisation on various forums, conferences etc.
Our client is India’s first Genomic Medicine Clinic. Their treatment is based on an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information such as DNA to diagnose and develop a holistic wellness program. Their innovative DNA-based treatment has proven highly useful in treating hereditary disease such as diabetes, high Blood Pressure, heart conditions, premature ageing, cognitive decline, and hormonal imbalances including thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia.
Founded in 2019 by a doctor duo specialising in Genomic medicine from Harvard and Stanford Universities, the clinic apart from providing personalized treatment focuses on disease prevention through early detection and lifestyle management.
What you will do:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Developing proposals for diagnostic centers, hospitals and individual doctors
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to support programs and initiatives at clinics with specific focus on adding value in the long term
What you need to have:
- Must have at least 2 - 3 years of prior experience in marketing, business development, human resources
- Experience working for a start up or the healthcare industry in any capacity will be a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to comfortably represent the company at conferences, corporate health checkup drives and specific healthcare events
- Proficiency in technology tools
- Ability to contribute individually
- Ability to maintain client relations
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
Excellent communication skills, and able to communicate with clients across the world.
-Generate Business from Online Bidding Portals (Upwork / GURU / PPH) and from other websites.
-Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
-Should be flexible with working hours when required.
-Achieving business targets.
-To be involved in Pre-Bids, Follow-ups, Competition Analysis.
-Propose project budgeting to the client.
-Creating and follow-ups on leads and inquiries.
-Ensuring correspondence between clients and the customers
-Willing to work in Business Development/Sales
-Confident and smart personality
*3+ years of US Sales experience is mandatory (Product/Service)
*Extraordinarily fluent in English
*Confident & should have convincing skills.
*To go "Extra Mile" to meet the sales target.
*Target driven with a positive attitude.
*Standard hike on last drawn Salary + Deal Based Incentive
*Work from Office.
AM Infoweb is looking to add bright, focused, resourceful, and highly goal-oriented Sales & Business Development Executive. You will be responsible for supporting sales success by ensuring customers have the products, services, and support to meet their technology and business needs. You will utilize your potentials to build strong relationships with customers over the phone, to sell AM Infoweb's offerings