Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, Reactjs , Node.js, Typescript and Mongodb
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Python or PHP knowledge will be good
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 1- 8 years
Minimum 1-8 years of experience in Designs, develops and implementation of web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects.
Hands-on experience in Java and J2EE Ecosystem.
Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Hibernate and/or Struts frameworks.
Good familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming, Web services, REST, HTTP.
Strong experience with databases and MySQL.
Experience in Agile Development/Project Management, DevOps CI/CD process is a big plus.
1-6 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular/React/Vue based solutions
1-6 years with Node.js and Express js
Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
Knowledge and Hands-on experience on ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Restful, C# 3.5/4.0, MVC
Desirable Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
Solid understanding of best practices in web application development.
Knowledge and Hands-on experience on Java,
Exceptional attention to detail and design.
Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation, MySQL, Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
Excellent Object-Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code
Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Eye for details is crucial
Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Passionate about learning new technologies, take pride in code quality and a self-starter.
Exposure to AngularJS, jQuery is a plus
Experience of Groovy & Grails is a big plus.
Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB is a big plus.
Experience in AWS is a big plus.
Experience with Microservices and DevOps.
Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
Flexible and friendly work environment
Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
Be part of the best place to work for certified company
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Bottom Funnel
Bottom Funnel is a leading Mobile App & Web Solution Development company in the USA,UK, UAE, India and Africa having proficient and dedicated Android app developers, iOS App developers, designers and digital marketing experts with a reputation for getting things done. We are well-versed in a variety of operating systems, networks, and databases. We work with just about any technology that a small business would encounter. We use this expertise to help customers with small to mid-sized projects. Bottom Funnel is an award-winning mobile app development agency with its offices in USA, UK, UAE, and India. since then engaged in elevating the client’s interests &; satisfaction through innovative Web & Mobility solutions. Holding powerful strength of in-house veterans of 100+ who work closely & dedicatedly with the clients to cater fully customized web/mobile solutions to them.
Bottom Funnel Technologies Private Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.”
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch. BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Our Services: Native Apps development (iOS, Android, Windows) Cross-Platform Apps development (React, Flutter, ionic, Xamarin, Titanium, PhoneGap) Games Development (Unity3D, Cocos2D) Web development (Shopify, Laravel, PHP, WordPress, Magento, Joomla) Web Designing (Graphics, UI, Illustration, Photoshop)
Our Tech Stack:
We, at Bottom Funnel acknowledge, creating long-lasting business relationships with the use of the latest technology and marketing trends. Look no further when it arrives at your digital marketing requirements, be it Website Development, Website Management, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Google Ads and so on.
We are here to lead you all about the latest technology which may assist you to strengthen your business skills. We will be pleased to supervise you and will be very glad to accumulate your business.
For more information connect with us on Skype: bottom funnel
or email @ : [email protected]
Web Url:- https://bottomfunnel.net/
Principal Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join here?
You will enjoy working with us if you are looking to work in a stimulating, flexible, open environment. You will experience ownership and independence at the same time providing technical solutions that work.
You will be part of the madness and thrill of growing the business from scratch. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur. You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as you go on proving yourself.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- At least 6+ years of experience with at least 4 years of software application design experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages, like Java and Development of scalable Web Applications and Web Services
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
- Proven experience building complex web applications and micro services
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in PHP is a plus advantage
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and improve productivity
- Support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products
- Analyse business requirements and design/develop most effective technical solution
- Analyse and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritising and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
x• Work with QA team in preparing test cases and assist in automation
- Mentor other Engineers as and when required
- Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
Backend - Java,Spring boot, Rest API, Json, JPA and/or Hibernate, SQL
Frontend - React/Angular
- Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
- Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including , Flask
- Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox) · Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
- Understands concepts of Data Modeling
- Experience with REST.
- Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
- Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
- Must enjoy problem solving and have excellent communication skills
You have to develop web & mobile applications, and progressive web application - cross-platform for all browsers and all devices.
Looking for a full-stack developer who must have experience in Angular and Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
Experience in any backend language like Java/ PHP/ASP.NET ( Nice to have)
Comfortable with the development process using GitHub as a repo.
Experienced at managing the deployment of applications with minimal / zero impact to users.
- Review business requirements, identify gaps, and author functional design documents
- Develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
- Participate and author technical design documents, incl. application integration.
- Exposure to design patterns is desirable.
- Proactive and self-starter requiring minimal supervision, who can collaborate with multiple stakeholders in the company
- Team player who works well with development/ product engineering teams
- Adept at troubleshooting and solving complex problems using root cause analysis
- Adherence with software development processes. Demonstrate problem-solving skills and attention to quality and detail
- Good communication skills, proficiency in verbal and written English
- Perform code reviews and unit testing of program modules
- Execute conversion plans and document possible improvements; identifying and resolving disruptions in the processes
Roles and Responsibilities:
An ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Adapt and work on distributed technology stacks
- Work with BA’s to define or elaborate business software requirements
- Design and build responsive and usable interface (UI/UX) for web and mobile applications through appealing, visual design
- Take ownership of product features and work closely with stakeholders to ideate and rapidly release minimum viable product or solution Extensive experience with SDLC phases including Agile methodologies
- Assist in designing client-side and server-side architecture
- Build automation pipeline (CI/CD) through appropriate tools and scripting
- Perform code reviews, validation, and verification testing
- Debug code, solve incidents and defects
- Proactively communicate in providing status reports and report blockers
- Document technical design and unit test plans
- Evaluate security and regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Proficiency in relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle. Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud), container, and virtualization will be a big plus.
- Familiarity with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (GitHub, SVN). Knowledge of modern frameworks and design patterns, and test automation tools for Unit and Performance testing.
- Experience creating secure RESTful web services in XML and JSON
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working on.
- Write/Review Code every day in addition to pairing with team members on functional and non-functional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals, and improvements to code quality across the team
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Ensure all code is thoroughly covered by automated tests and that all features meet quality checks before deployment.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Mobile, DevOps, UX, Data Science, Data Engineering, QA, etc.) to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Research new technologies and tools and share your learning with the rest of the team.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including new hires.
What makes you a great fit for our team:
- 5-8 years of overall experience with at least 2+ years of full-stack experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) and UI/UX design
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server-side development.
- Data modeling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in building microservices-based architectures
- Knowledge of or experience with at least one or more of PaaS environments - AWS, Google App Engine, Windows Azure Cloud Services or similar
- Ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones and locations
- You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Good knowledge of data structures(list, graphs, maps) and their advantages or disadvantages.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully handle ambiguity, and have experience working with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security, operability, and scalability of systems.
- Able to occasionally travel to our USA headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA
- Bachelors - (Preferably from Tier-1 College)
- Node, NodeJS, AWS, Full Stack, Serverless, Amazon Web Services, Lambda, REST APIs, Webservices, Microservices, ReactJs, VueJs, AngularJs
We are looking for an experienced IT MEAN Stack Developer who has an indepth knowledge and skills encompassing the front end, back end, language, Server, API, Database, DevOps processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Technical Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology with atleast 4+ years in MEAN stack development
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
- Experience in development using the DevOps tools like Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience in developing applications on the cloud platform especially AWS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience working with JIRA and Gitlab
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Document and test new software applications
Develop applications (requirements analysis and design, following a software development methodology like Agile
Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
Qualifications / Skills:
Verbal communication|Organization Motto| Professionalism|Customer focus| Confidentiality
Experience programming in C/C++/Java/kotlin/python/