ABOUT US :
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience. We provide technological infrastructure for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who using their phones can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintain their own e-commerce stores.
QuickSell reaches its vast user base via an ever-increasing list of supported platforms including native Android and iOS apps, and desktop web applications.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
Must have :
- Good understanding of Swift & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad.
- Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns
- Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps.
- Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage.
- Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) on both Android and iOS
- Build a framework as the application grows so our Apps and SDKs are unanimous.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Work with latest Security protocols and data transfer optimisations
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer with 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in at least one programming language from Java, Swift & Objective C and must be willing to learn the other two.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast paced team environment
- Strong understanding of in-device security
If you have experience Building apps for fast-growing startups
- If you have hands-on experience on iOS and Android both
- If you have experience working with Flutter.
Note:Our Android application is being written in Java
and iOS app in Objective C and Swift.
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
Zobaze is an early-stage startup, based out of THUB, Hyderabad.
Experienced developers who can develop Mobile Applications using Flutter.
Work closely with founders on building product.
Strong Knowledge on Dart
Experience in building Apps with flutter
Product mindset, ability to take product manager hat if required in the future.
Have to do multiple tasks if required
Stock Options ( ESOP )
Note: It's not a 9to5 job.
Lot to learn.