- Job Title:- Sales Manager
- Exp:- 2yr to 4yrs
- Location:- C.G Road, A’bad
- No. of Days Working:- 6 Days
- Recruit the insurance sales advisers from your own network who would represent and sell Life Insurance products in the market.
- Training the sales advisers on products and sales to meet business targets.
- Fix customer appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan check whether it meets with the customers requirements.
About leading insurance company.
Organization Name: Agami Realty
Company Website: https://agami.co.in/
Position Name: Real Estate Sales Executive
Job Location: Boisar
Nature of Job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs.10,000 to Rs.14,000
Candidates residing in Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu will be preferred
Sales Executive job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Telephonic conversation with prospects and explaining project amenities and pricing
- Set up personal meeting with the potential clients to ensure maximum site visits
- Showing sample flat and explaining the project in detail
- Explaining the customer about the EMI and loan eligibility
- Housing loan processing follow up till disbursement
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Identifying and developing new and prospective key clients across Delhi /NCR by visiting markets and meet the required target
- Meeting key customer personnel and branch personnel who have worked with customers; identifying and evaluating additional needs and analyzing opportunities.
- Initiating sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Developing sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services and ensuring support.
- Exploring and Analyzing the market, generating sales leads.
- Identify potential customers
- Transforming the sales leads into revenue-generating business
- Targeting new Customer, Promoting the services of all entities and Collection of Payments. .
What you need to have:
- Must be well versed with Delhi /NCR and have a good hold over merchant acquisition and other client management
- Minimum 3 to 5 experience in Business Development
- Have an excellent knowledge of Sales & Business processes
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills required
- Be able to work independently yet a good team player and a quick learner
- Proven experience in selling to businesses, specifically to SMEs, corporates and governments
- Experience across the sales cycle, from new lead generation to closing of the sale
- Experience in selling product that requires push-sales with quick turnaround time
- Maintaining the database of prospects of the company.
- Experience from Payment Industry/ Startups/ Logistics/ Courier/ E-commerce is Mandatory
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 7,50,000 to 10,00,000
POSITION: Sales Executive
QUALIFICATION: Degree in Management, Business or Related Field
- Faster Learning Ability passion for Sales
- Knowledge of CRM or Sales Management
- Negotiating Techniques and Marketing Tactics
Our client acts as a single-stop technology enabled platform, connecting the educational ecosystem which includes stakeholders such as schools, students, teachers, etc. Their main USP is acting as a consolidator of various products and services in the educational industry, such as news updates, video teaching, online examination, database for search & compare, counselling, admissions, competitions, job portal etc.
Headquartered in London, our client also has an office in Gurugram, India. So far in their journey, they have, approx., 2K+ admission partners, 50K+ users, 30K+ engagement resources, 2 Lakhs+ monthly reach and their marketplace partners include Apsara, Faber Castell, Amar Chitra Katha, RobinAge etc.
As a Sr. Executive/ Executive- Sales, you will be responsible for increasing the company's Partner School network by taking the packs in market.
What you will do:
- Developing market awareness viz company products and expanding the distribution base continuously
- Looking for innovative and new ways to distribute product and services
- Identifying and appointing Channel Partners for market expansion
- Ensuring maximum participation in Regional Conclaves/Events
- Promoting Competitions & Championships in the assigned territory
- Enumerating industry-wide policies and processes for academic assessment
- Staying abreast of industry trends and market development of academic assessment
- Achieving individual target
- Providing quality assurance reviews and addressing areas that need attention
- Keeping an eye of the new developments and trends in line with the company’s vision document and priority
- Meeting and exceeding revenue target by product. The target must be accomplished viz quantity and value
- Expanding network of clients (Schools, Higher-Ed Institutes)
- Developing and sustaining strong, productive customer relationships with K-12/School Agents/Consultants
- Providing inputs to reporting manager in planning of event calendar in assigned region
- Understanding the requirements of the market and providing inputs to be able to make product offerings as per the market expectation
- Establishing independent relationships with various K-12 & Higher Ed institutions
- Ensuring continuous engagement with them to understand changes if any and maximising opportunity
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the market and appraising the Product/ Service team to ensure timely availability
- Working with marketing team as required and supporting the success of the project
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Good Command on English
- CEFR C1 proficiency or GETS Scale of English Level 7
- Bike/ Car
- Ability to be flexible and creative in developing the business
- Sr. Executive – 2+ years in field sales
- Executive – Fresher or experienced in sales but not more than 2 year
- Connect and engage with pre generated leads via outbound calls (approx. 80-100 calls).
- Reach out to new customers and explain to them about benefits of the Services/Product Offered.
- Initiate repeat sales by follow up phone calls from existing customers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customer needs.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Achieve sales targets by new customer acquisition and ensure growth / revenue from existing customers
- Adhere to quality standards and processes within defined metrics.
- Good communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Strong convincing skills
- Client handling skills
- Ability to handle stress and rejection in soliciting clients
- Prior experience in sales/business development/voice process will be preferred
- Solution oriented with effective problem solving skills
- Knowledge of various online portals will be an added advantage.
LocTruth is a location intelligence platform geared to map out business problems and provide data-backed solutions with the help of location data layered with business data. Our insights span from people to places, range from average footfall all the way down to a specific person’s movement patterns, anonymously ofcourse. With our insights, we support businesses in decision-making, problem-solving, and overall optimizing.Google Maps visualizes our world, we visualize a business’ world.
We are looking to launch our solution into the market with the help of a solid Sales Development Representative.
You would work closely with LocTruth’s founders to understand our solution, identify new opportunities, reach out to potential customers via email and LinkedIn, conduct discovery and demo calls.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients.
- Rolling out daily emails, calls, and research reports
- Create weekly newsletters, emails to attract clients
- Make outbound calls to drive sales targets which include:
- Full-time clients
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Create ideal customer profiles
- Participate on LinkedIn groups, online tech forums, subscribe to magazines and newsletters of complimentary brands.
- Handling all incoming customer queries on our sales email
- Prepare to be a part of and eventually deliver presentations/demos to potential clients
- Develop a sales funnel, spearhead and be willing to use a CRM platform, and present goals every week to management
- Work with design and marketing to create and execute sales decks, brochures, campaigns and other materials
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2-3 years of industry experience in selling Data/IT/SaaS products and concepts
- Excited to sell brand-new technology products
- Proficient in English
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results
- Team player who can take responsibility for anything from making a sales pitch to the CEO of a company to showing off your hobbies at a LocTruth team call
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, and have an eagerness to learn.
- This is a remote position for now.
- Experience with sales tools
- Experience with startups and working with founders
- Worked within the realm of geospatial data or location intelligence
Now for the fun stuff...just kidding, we hope you find everything above to be the fun aspect of your careers. But just to give you some more insight into our company culture:
- Get on boarded with a “get to know us” session and meet our entire team.
- We promote an inclusive environment of all genders, backgrounds, likes, and dislikes.
- We’re casual - first name basis please.
- You get the chance to work remotely (mainly because of the raging pandemic) but be prepared to switch over to in-person as soon as the situation permits
- We’re a fun team and depending on the pandemic, we try to meet every month to get to know each other better.
- Play icebreakers and games to challenge our minds apart from work.
- Get integrated into the typical start up life that could be the next big success and work on a product you can truly be proud of!
13RMS is a manufacturing company that has been selling personal protective equipment to companies and individuals worldwide for years.
A constant drive to improve the performance of existing products and develop new products is a driving force behind 13RMS.
Our design team is always focused on the user, our products always have a high user comfort and a beautiful design.
13RMS wants to combat COVID-19 and that starts with professional respiratory protection for everyone. We have specially developed professional respiratory protection for everyday life with a filter quality of an FFP 1 mask.
We would like to offer people optimal respiratory protection in order to combat COVID 19 and prevent it from spreading further.
We are looking for motivated salesmen who are passionate about achieving this goal with us.
- Communicative and result-oriented
- Good analytical skills
- True networker
- Good personal presentation
- Passion to help people and to fight COVID-19.
- Community involvement and commercial insight
Terms of employment
- A pleasant and flexible working environment
- Compensation per sale (based on No Cure No Pay)
- Extra bonuses
- Growth opportunities within our company
- Using our marketing tools
Job type: Part-time
Job location: Work from home
Job level: Mid level
Salary: No Cure No Pay
Mrs. Lotte van de Beek
- Minimum 6 months of experience into Sales.
- Able to handle visitors inquiries and updating reports
- Should have good communications skills
- Experience in healthcare industry will be preferred
- Good knowledge in using computer (windows)
- Should be willing to visit hospitals, collecting information, conducting trade shows etc
- Available to work in General Shift
Note: This is work @ Office
Interested candidates please walk in for an interview with updated resume
DataAngle Technologies Pvt Ltd
Plot no 120, Tirumala Mansion,
KavuriHills, Beside Jubilee Ridge Hotel,
Madhapur, Hyderabad - 033
Contract length: 6 months
Location: Mumbai- We-Work Chromium, Powai
Requirements: Immediate joining required
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Global Operations: The position is for global operations for extremely high growth opportunity. The global operations would happen in night shifts from 1am to 10am
Profile Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES:
1. Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation
2. Direct communication with customers via e‐mail and telephone to promote Bit plane and its product range
3. Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. targeted e‐shot, mail shot)
4. Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
5. Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns
6. Organizing visits for Bit plane Regional Sales Engineers when required
7. Recording of all sales activities in the CRM
8. Market research feedback
9. Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager