Greetings from Stock Pathshala !!!!
Stock Pathshala is an educational platform to learn all about the stock market. If you want to learn about the stock market, this is the right place for you!!
Looking for an enthusiastic sales executive to join our team.
As a tele-sales executive, your responsibilities will consist of:-
- Converting provided leads into successful sales through outbound calling, maintaining relationships with clients and assisting them with account opening, e-KYC etc.
- Tracking and maintaining follow ups with clients and maintaining quality service at par with the organisational standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through training and attending in-house live stock market sessions.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets of minimum DEMAT accounts opened with incentives for additional performance.
- Make additional income by meeting and overachieving targets.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Excellent communication skills
Total: 1 year (Preferred)
Complete on-the-job stock market Training and doubt sessions
Job Type: Full-time
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Stock Pathshala
· To engage regularly with the Imperia customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience. Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer.
· To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a "window' to talk to the bank whenever customer needs.
· Responsible for meeting the scorecard targets and portfolio benchmarks set and that all guidelines and regulatory requirements are followed.
Are you ready to join one of the leading business schools in Africa? Regenesys Business School, established in 1998, offers internationally recognized undergraduate and post-graduate programs in various disciplines such as Business Management, Public Management, Finance, Law, and Technology. With both offline and online courses available for students and working professionals, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development.
Located in the heart of Africa, Sandton Johannesburg, South Africa, we have expanded our reach to India, Nigeria, Kenya, and the United States of America over the past 25 years. Our alumni network spans 190 countries and comprises over 200,000 individuals who are making a difference in their respective fields.
We are currently in search of a qualified Business Development Executive who possesses exceptional communication and sales skills. The ideal candidate should be able to effectively establish and maintain customer relationships, and successfully negotiate deals. This position requires an individual with a proven track record in business development, who can confidently represent the company and its products/services. If you possess these skills and are interested in this opportunity, please apply.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients through exceptional sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of our product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a robust sales pipeline.
- Following up on sales inquiries made by potential clients through website chats, emails, and outbound calls.
- Setting up virtual meetings between potential clients and your TL.
The position is based in Vashi, Navi Mumbai and requires working 6 days a week. Fluency in English is mandatory.
We are looking for a Sales Intern with good communication skills who can run the sales drive for our software products.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out Sales Drive.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Excelsior Engineering Solutions is looking for a SALES EXECUTIVE (ROOFTOP).
WHO WE ARE
Excelsior Engineering Solutions is a Design, Engineering and Consultancy Company, which delivers solar turnkey engineering solutions to all IPPs, Developers, EPCs and System Integrators.
Since its inception in 2014, EES has successfully serviced over 3,000MW of solar projects across India and internationally in Afghanistan, Vietnam and the Philippines. EES is a technical service provider and gives Design-Engineering, Owner’s Engineering, Lender’s Independent Engineering, Plant Audit and Project Management Consultancy services to various lifecycle of solar projects. EES is one of the few companies that offer such diverse services in the solar power sector.
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.excleng.com/">www.excleng.com
- Position: Sales Executive (Rooftop)
- Reporting To: Founder of the company
- Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of our services and company profile to address the concerns of prospective clients.
- Place phone calls to potential clients from our readily available database.
- Market research and continuous lead generation via different sources will be an added advantage.
- To identify potential prospects for solar projects in the residential, commercial & industrial segments.
- Convert 5 to 10 sales leads per day into online or physical meetings.
- Set appointments with prospective customers based on our associates’ schedules.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Refer customer complaints to the manager for quality control.
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times.
- Maintaining the database of the customers regularly.
CANDIDATE’S SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Telecaller, Telemarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Excellent phone manner and articulation.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Good networking skills.
- Must be an excellent team player with good inter-personnel skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
TALENT HUNT PROCESS
- Preliminary Interview: First round of interviews will be conducted by company HR who will be responsible for the screening process.
- Technical Interview: Technical head will analyze the candidate on domain knowledge over a phone call or In-person considering the situation.
- Closure Interview: Final round of interviews will be conducted by HR to discuss remuneration and other terms & conditions.
Makebot Robotic Solutions PVT. LTD.
About the Company
Makebot is a leading STEAM Education provider offering new age experiential learning for student’s age group 6 years onwards. Makebot STEAM Learning programs includes robotic kits, AI programming, IOT applications, multi-year curriculum, STEAM activity based worksheets, trainer's manual and learning evidence for parents. Makebot also offer all STEAM learning program in both classroom and online model.
Makebot is an education vertical of Globalspace Technologies Ltd., founded in 2010 and listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE: GSTL) .
Position: Telesales Sales Executive
Languages: Good Communication Skills
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
- Studying the details of all programs and offerings of company
- Should be able to communicate all the relevant information to the customer
- Cold calling, Internet research, Data collection, Lead generation, Outbound calling, Customer relation building, Email Campaign management
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals contact details and status
- Noting important details of each conversation and share relevant feedback
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Meeting all sales targets
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Should follow the company process
- Should be able to take timely follow ups with prospects.
- Bring the lead to closure.
- Qualifications and skill required:
- Any Graduate
- Computer literate
- Good verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Technovert is a neo solutions company focused on building a product-based solutions and services business in the US Market. One of our products was recently awarded Best Startup Enterprise Product in Hyderabad and we got great many things to accomplish.
We are looking for ambitious and passion filled sales professionals to join our team. Please visit www.technovert.com The Inside Sales Executive is responsible of new business generation in an assigned territory. You will be creating visibility of brand Technovert through high volume outbound/inbound calling, targeted email campaign and networking.
**Duties and Responsibilities: **
• Understand Technovert offerings clearly in order to effectively communicate with prospects
• Know and understand assigned territory
• Validate and Manage assigned Target Accounts on CRM • Effective Prospecting (via cold calling, inbound calls, emailing and networking)
• To map an account and understand Microsoft foot print within through engaging IT teams/LOB and others at different levels (CXO to Admin)
• Profiling - Tech Influencer, Recommendation/Middle Man and Decision maker
• Tailor pitch according to account/contact profile and effectively engage a prospect (at various stages of sales cycle cold call/follow-up/presentation)
• Qualify by BNTD (Budget Need Timelines Decision Makers)
• Present Technovert value prop over telecon and web sessions to CXO, VP/Dir., LOB Managers as per the account profiling
• Engage Sales team / Support Team as and when needed
• Working with internal teams to get SOW/Proposals in-line with client discussions Negotiation/Closure
• Work closely with Sales Manager and support in engaging with Key Accounts by qualifying prospects and drive new opportunities
• Strives to meet or exceed prospecting goals on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Meet and exceed Quarterly revenue targets Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and review
• 3 - 5 years’ experience into IT / Inside Sales in North America
• Exceptional communication skills (specially engaging customers over phone and emails)
• Organized, disciplined and a Hunter by choice
• Open to work in US timings
• Loves to party
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Self-driven individual with revenue closing experience and pipeline building
- Identify and qualify high ticket deals and opportunities.
- Must have knowledge on leading cloud services like AWS/Azure/Digital Ocean
- Support sales with day-to-day sales operation
- Evaluate individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast weekly/Monthly/quarterly with Sales pipeline and closures
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion
You are requested to come for a round of interview with your updated resume & photograph. Experienced candidates need to get their latest ctc break up or salary slip.
Please find the interview details below.
Contact person name: Chetna Kumari
Available days for walk in: Monday to Saturday.
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Address: Suma Soft Pvt Ltd, Office No:- 601 A/B, 6th Floor, Beta-1, Giga Space IT Park, Viman Nagar, Pune- 411014.
Note: Candidate must be graduate and if not graduate then he must hold relevant experience of at least 6 months.
Candidate must also have PAN card and Aadhar Card.
Candidate must be graduate. If not graduate then he must hold around 6 months of relevant experience.
We have both day and night shifts.
No night shift for female candidates.
6 days working.
Engineering graduates of passing year 2018 & 2019 are not preferable
First Come First Serve Basis
Company: Suma Soft Private Limited,
Experience: 0 - 3 years
Salary: Rupees 1,00,000 to 2,50,000
Urgent Opening for Tele Sales Executive (Freshers)
First Come First Serve Basis
Kindly carry your Resume and photograph
Suma Soft Private Limited
Suma Soft is a Leading Technology Services Company with legacy of 18+ years.We deliver benchmarked services & solutions for BPO, Software Development, Technical Support and Cyber Security to global clients. With a growing strength of 1500+ employees located across Pune, Nashik & Coimbatore. Currently we are hiring for our Viman Nagar Branch. Interested candidates can come between 11 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday from 12th November,2018 to 31st December,2018 Suma Soft Pvt Ltd: Office No:- 601 A/B, 6th Floor, Beta-1, Giga Space, Viman Nagar, Pune- 411014.
Thanks & Regards
HR Team - Suma Soft Pvt Ltd.
Giga Space , Beta -1
6th Floor,Viman Nagar, Pune