· Creating Sales lead
· Customer visit to the scale
· Converting lead to prospects/order.
· Meeting customers and providing necessary product information to all the stakeholders
· Proposal and customized solution to be shared with a customer
· Maintain relationship with customer
About Padhega Bharat
The software helps anyone understand how much solar could be put up on a rooftop and calculates how many units of clean energy the solar PV system would generate, along with how much savings the homeowner would have. This is a crucial step in helping educate people who want to go solar, but aren’t completely convinced on solar’s value proposition.
More about the role:
- Prospecting leads (via email and phone) and scheduling meetings to meet and exceed established targets
- Managing and overcoming objections from potential buyers
- Setting up efficient systems to reach out to companies in a custom way
- Tracking industry news to identify outreach opportunities
- Organizing and assigning leads in Sales CRM (Zoho), including maintaining proper records, activities, and reports/forms
- Proposing creative ways to engage target accounts using internal proprietary tools
- Performing A/B testing on different outreach campaigns to gather data for sales enablement
- Staying on top of the Solar industry and news cycles to find real time sales opportunities
In this role, you’ll:
- Build sales processes: Increase efficacy and efficiency as one of our early business development hires.
- Identify Leads: Research and develop new strategies for engaging potential customer accounts in the industries we serve.
- Set and Meet Daily, Weekly, and Quarterly Goals: Help build out a robust pipeline and create goals that hold you accountable and motivate you day-to-day.
- Maintain diligent records: Manage and update data in our CRM to ensure we have reliable data to help guide decision making.
- Manage follow-ups: Work with the sales team to manage leads and inbound follow-ups
- Comfortable with a high velocity of calls and emails, without losing positive energy and an upbeat approach. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced start-up environment. Comfortable making 80-120 cold calls if needed.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
What you will do:
- Updating the CRM/ Dashboard with the relevant information obtained from the call
- Following up with the prospects as per their requested time
- Closing the sales within the sales cycle
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BSc or M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Telesales experience of 18 months or more (at one organisation)
- Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi
- Multiple Languages will be an add on benefit
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver sales pitch in a consultative manner
- Confidence and empathy while on the call
- Good listening skills
Should have interest in Business development (B2C/ B2B) for Software Application
Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasising product features
and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and
Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
On-boarding new apartments on NoBrokerHood platform will be a major KRA for a BD.
Researching potential leads from open market, web searches, or digital resources.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Should be proficient in Hindi and English language, knowing regional language will be a plus.
Should be comfortable to work on weekends(Sat & Sun compulsory working), with a week off in
Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
Hands on MS office excel, word & PPT etc.
Reporting to: City Manager/City Head
Responsibilities & Duties:
1) Managing the High Net Worth Real Estate developers of the assigned territory
2) Achieving the Monthly / Annual Business targets assigned in terms of selling, enhancing and upgrading the High Net Worth relationships including sale of new initiatives
3) Responsible for generating net sales and new revenue, within existing relationships and new clients, by leveraging the broad suite of product offerings to our relevant customer segments.
4) Development and implementation of Major Account / Sales strategy with identification of opportunities and winning opportunities with eye on increasing market share and maximizing customer retention.
5) Provide feedback and market requirements to strategic business units to drive product innovation and improved market competitiveness.
6) Overall responsibility for Sales/Account Management/Sales targets to maximize revenue and
meet corporate objectives.
7) Develop strategies and tactics to maximize growth opportunities and continually strengthen market share and revenue achievement.
8) Develop and maintain market intelligence and an understanding of market trends and client business needs.
- Polished verbal and written communication style.
- Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior leadership.
- Lead and develop the organization with regard to competence, professionalism and streamlined processes Expand the customer base and acquire profitable Business
- Responsible for key account relationship with key customers in the region.
- Excellent presentation and documenting skills
- A team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to make decisions under UN-predictable situation and think outside the box to make it simpler
1) Result Driven
2) Customer Champion
3) Captivator – Good written & Verbal communication skills.
4) Role Model – Develops self & Team, promotes good work ethics & professionalism
accounting, customer management, and payroll for hundreds of thousands of customers
With over $100mn raised and a loyal customer base of close to half-million users, we are
growing fast. But we have bigger goals to achieve. We want every business, in every part of
the world, to get the Deskera advantage and transform into growth machines.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will drive Deskera’s future growth by building relationships
with prospects, winning new customers, and delighting our current clients. We are looking for
professionals, who can engage in consultative business and technical conversations with all
levels of an organization and have experience working with startups/SMBs.
• Qualifying inbound/outbound leads
• Create and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
• Generate sales opportunities from multiple channels like phone, email, Linkedin etc
• Prospect new and existing leads via different channels
• Follow up with existing leads and prospects for a culmination of sales opportunities
• Cultivate, build and maintain strong client relationships
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of Deskera’s products, benefits and value-
• Communicate Deskera offerings and benefits to leads and prospects
• Conduct product demonstrations for prospects
• Understand the market, competition, competitive issues, and products
• 0-2 years of experience as a business development representative
• Track record of consistent achievement of assigned targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to convert the prospect into a customer
Any role with us is a career building opportunity. At 22by7, the incumbent is the complete owner of any opportunity she or he creates.
The sales effort is backed-up by right process and people in place like- dedicated Solution Architect Team, Dedicated Post Sales Team (Tech Team), Marketing and other Support function in place.
Dedicated 24*7 support team
We not only resolve but ensure BCP and thus empower our client’s for enhanced productivity gain and realization of their Business Score Card.
Culture that has been voted as a Great Place to Work by the People of 22by7
Highly credible and competent Team Members
True work life integration and balance
Other benefits like Medical Insurance, Covid Care, and support structure over and above
About the role
Role- Enterprise Sales Manager- New Business
Reporting to- Head Sales
Role Type- Individual Contributor
No. of Vacancies-02
- Handling end-to-end sales
- Selling IT Infrastructure or IT Transformation Solution to Enterprise Accounts
- Selling across verticals Enterprise Accounts
- Working on GTM strategies and seeding 22by7 as a Solution Partner in Client Account
- Account Planning, Mapping, meeting the Decision Making Unit of the prospect or existing clients
- Understanding the clients existing infrastructure and the pain points and building on the clients transformation journey/ growth journey
- Pitching the right solution with the help of Pre-Sales team members
- Cross-Selling and Up-Selling- Growing the Account
- Maintaining a healthy strong funnel on solution portfolio of 22by7
- Answering the RFI/RFP/PoC etc with the help of Pre-Sales team
- Managing the OEM, Disti eco system and leveraging it for getting leads/ pre-sales / closures
- Working on BOM and pricing
- Handling presentations, techno commercial negotiations and Closures
- Create Customer Experience Excellence through continuous follow-up and customer interaction
- Working with other cross-functional team like marketing for carrying out different client/vendor related activities
- Take Sales Accreditation on different product lines which helps for strong pitching
Of the Solutions
Education- Open- Any Diploma/Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
Experience- 5 to 10 years, sales exposure in similar or related domain, must be in IT sales and market exposure is a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good at engaging and managing relationship with CXO level
- Excellent at relationship building and managing it
- Who can sniff opportunities
- Good mental resilience
- Drive to win
- Go getter
- Loves to work in fast paced environment and who loves working with target
- Open to travel
Sales Competency Dictionary
Technical Competencies- These are the competencies which are core and directly related to the job.
- Domain Knowledge & Expertise-
- Communication Skill-
Opening a conversation
Listening and Understanding abilities
Assessment of buyer
Growing the conversation
Art of probing/ questioning
Establishing trust, credibility, relationship over a communication
Closing the communication loop
Written communication- e-mail, documentation etc.
- Negotiation Skill-
Uncovering and delivering value, increasing the pie, creating win-win situations
Showing the value/worth
Finish it strong
Planning & Methodical
Networking for new sales opportunities
Behavioral Competencies- These are the competencies which manifests into the obvious behavior demonstrated by a successful sales professional.
- Achievement Motivation- The extent to which an individual is driven to succeed or can also be put as how important is for the individual to succeed in the given role.
Drive to Succeed
Achieving the goal
Sense of Achievement
Fear of Failure
Perseverance or Persuasiveness
- Emotional Stability/ Adaptability- The ability to adapt oneself to the environment and keep calm and focused even though an individual goes through tough challenges. The mental toughness to bounce back and hard.
Can take strong decision
- Emotional Intelligence- The ability to ‘Read people’
Able to empathize with people
Understands the emotions
Understands motivations that drives human behavior
- Locuz of control- Every individual attributes the success or failure to intrinsic or extrinsic factors. That is the factors which is under his control or not under his control. Thus they become ‘Accountable for their actions’.
Accountability for their action
In-charge of their plans and action
Owning up their success or failures
Doers or Action oriented
Strong at execution
- Organising Skills- The ability to extract information, interpret and plan.
Logical interpretation- quickly and accurately
Planning and Prioritizing
Desired Exposure/Background- Candidates who have worked in similar SI set up, exposure to corporate sales, selling IT solution to end customer. Must have a fair understanding of the business solution offered by 22by7
The Role growth- Can grow to Team Lead
Business Impact- The role makes a valuable contribution in the growth of the business profit, revenue, market and customer engagement.
Min PUC Passed
Should be willing to work on Field
Should be willing to Join Immediately
Bangalore city only
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.