1. Handle social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
2. Post on a daily basis
3. Increase traffic on our pages
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
What you will do:
- Executing digital marketing strategies across channels including email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Driving achievement of growth objectives like app installs, display, search, affiliates among others
- Improving the design, UX, traffic and content of the website
- Designing, building and maintaining organization’s social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Creating paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Identifying trends and insights, optimizing spend and performance of campaigns based on the insight
- Growing the lead volume at a sustainable cost
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimizing user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Managing agencies and affiliates
- Driving maximum ROI from campaigns
What you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier-1/2 B-School and/ or B. Tech. from a Tier I college
- Analytical skills: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable marketing strategies
- Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong business acumen and detail orientation
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in OKR, Agile
- Knowledge in Jira, CRM, Power BI
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Prior experience in handling campaigns development in terms of digital along with ATL/ BTL channels
- Experience in handling Campaign Management on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Experience in performance marketing and affiliate marketing
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms and passion for technology
- Ability to optimize CPC and CPL in an effective manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time to deliver results on time and under budget
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) and Google AdWords
- Co-ordinating in all offline marketing activities of the company
- Overall Management of sponsored or self-organized promotional events
- Ensuring Brand awareness and recall among all target groups
- Communicating all marketing related content via calls and emails to existing and prospective clients
- Co-ordinating marketing or branding related partnerships
- Spreading company brand via various print or other offline channels
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing
database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising
digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight,
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
We are looking for a talented #MarketingExecutive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company in one of the well-known pipes manufacturing company..
Location: Navrangpura ,Ahmedabad
Exp: 1 to 3year
Salary: 15k to 20k + petrol Allowances+ Performance incentive
vacancy: - 03
Job Type: Full-time
requiredskills: Curiosity, Modesty, Sales ability, Good observational skills, Innovation, Sense of responsibility, Relationship builders, Eternal learners, Creativity, Adaptability
references are highly appreciated!
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;
Driving awareness campaigns on digital channels
Evens and PR
Must have worked with food FMCG brands