Jobs at Vamstar
- Use latest processes and technology in order to build scalable, distributed, and
fault-tolerant site/software systems.
- Research and evaluate new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality,
reliability, and performance of the frontend engineering’s site/software development
systems and processes
- Apply usability principles and procedures and optimize builds. Reuse through
documenting common frontend components that save the business time in executing
- Emphasize a consumer-focused approach in building sites/software and works with both
senior and junior frontend teams in determining the prioritization and estimation of new
features and improvements.
- Minimum 6 years experience in software engineering. At least 3 years of frontend
experience working in React with Redux Framework
Webpack for building products across multiple screen resolutions and browsers.
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrate design and user
interface/user experience skills.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills
We are looking for a full-time remote Senior Backend Developer who has worked with big data and stream processing, to solve big technical challenges at scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations. You will get the opportunity to be involved in the big data engineering, novel machine learning pipelines and highly scalable backend development. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, data scientists and CTO.
1) Writing well tested, readable code using Python that is capable of processing large volumes of data
2) Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure or AWS are essential
3) The ability to work to project deadlines efficiently and with minimum guidance
4) A positive attitude and love working within a global distributed team
1) Highly proficient working with Python
2)Comfort working with large data sets and high velocity data streams
3) Experienced with microservices and backend services
4) Good relational and NoSQL database working knowledge
5) An interest in healthcare and medical sectors
6) Technical degree with minimum of 2 plus years- backend data heavy development or data engineering experience in Python
7) Desirable ETL/ELT
8) Desirable Apache Spark and big data pipelines, and stream data processing (e.g. Kafka, Flink, Kinesis, Event Hub)
We are looking for a full-time remote DevOps Engineer who has worked with CI/CD automation, big data pipelines and Cloud Infrastructure, to solve complex technical challenges at scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations. You will get the opportunity to be involved in the latest tech in big data engineering, novel machine learning pipelines and highly scalable backend development. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, data scientists and CTO.
- Experience deploying, automating, maintaining, and improving complex services and pipelines • Strong understanding of DevOps tools/process/methodologies
- Experience with AWS Cloud Formation and AWS CLI is essential
- The ability to work to project deadlines efficiently and with minimum guidance
- A positive attitude and enjoys working within a global distributed team
- Highly proficient working with CI/CD and automating infrastructure provisioning
- Deep understanding of AWS Cloud platform and hands on experience setting up and maintaining with large scale implementations
- Hands on experience with Docker and container orchestration
- Experience setting up and maintaining big data pipelines, Serverless stacks and containers infrastructure
- An interest in healthcare and medical sectors
- Technical degree with 4 plus years’ infrastructure and automation experience
We believe that great change begins with individuals who are given the freedom to make a difference, and we champion this in all that we do here at Vamstar. Hence we are urgently looking to hire a senior person to fill in for a Full Stack Engineer
- Managing team(s)
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- B.Tech - CS from a Tier 1/2 college
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Great communication skills
- Performance Bonus on a Quarterly basis on performance
- 25 days paid holidays each year including your accrued leaves, sick leaves, fixated and optional holidays.
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent Work from home
- Yearly virtual cross-tribe pollinations (we have another engineering team in UK, US and Vietnam)
- Wholesome development experience with MacBook Pro and extra monitor(s) post completion of Probation period/ machine bonuses
- Regular and transparent appraisals based on performance.
More about our Team: As an engineering team, we are dedicated, hardworking and always looking to learn and improve our craft. This happens in regular knowledge sharing sessions with both Full Stack and Machine Learning teams, and we are always keen to collaborate when a challenging problem comes up. In our work, we use industry best practices like Github. AWS, Ally, Trello, Slack, TDD, CI/CD and code reviews as part of building every feature. We also continually evaluate new technologies to see if they can help improve our platform.
Your day-to-day tasks will be
• Helping our product squads to bring the best testing practices into their workflow
• Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
• Understanding the product functionality and product objectives to implement
• Code contributions in the backend, and/or frontend with extensive unit tests
• Working with deployments teams and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and designs
• Researching tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
• Mentor junior engineers, do code reviews and help improve/maintain code quality
This might be for you if…
You have a passion for designing, development, and testing and you should enjoy upgrading your tech skills as tools and technologies evolve quickly.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• 4+ years of overall professional web development experience including coding, scalability of codes and development, testing and
deployment best practices
• Firefighter – You love taking up fire calls on production or other critical systems
• Communicate effectively in fluent English
(MongoDB, DynamoDB), ReactJS
• Understands the value and impact of our product for prospective customers and is driven to make it a success
• Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are valued on merit
Vamstar is a data science powered global B2B healthcare marketplace platform. We Aggregate $2 trillion of demand for healthcare products
and services using machine learning and providing real-time insights to buyers and suppliers to accelerate transactions. Our enriched data on
buyers, outcomes, and contracts (including tenders) reveal interdependencies across complex contracting markets. By seeing the big picture
and all the connections, Vamstar provides healthcare stakeholders with valuable market insights and perspectives. Vamstar partners with
leaders in the industry, academia, and government in 70 countries to apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues
This is a remote working position with preference to applicants who can start immideatly.
- Handsome experience in React and Typescript
- Full Stack development
- Passion towards Code Review
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, web technologies, and design patterns
- Calm under pressure
- Hungry to improve
Required Skills and Stack
- Expertise in Java / Typescript / ES6+
- Extensive experience with one of the following - Node.js / Spring / Serverless or Enterprise Java-based server technology
- Experience with React 16+
- Version Control - Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributing to technical and implementation discussions
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain comprehensive documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and communicate status effectively.
People hiring at Vamstar
Max Life Insurance Company Limited
About the company
About the company
Brandcare Medical Advertising and Consultancy Pvt Limited
About the company
About the company