. Handling/Maintaining Client Relations and communication
.Creative and innovative concerning Idea Generation for all kinds of branding activities for the client
· Excellent knowledge of branding and promotional activities for all leading social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
· Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
· Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Keep up to date with any social media trends
· Track social media influencers
· Ensure you produce a consistent brand message,captions , and content across all the social media channels
· Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
· Contribute to the company blog
· Assist with social media performance reports
· Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
· Coordination with the digital marketing team to report findings and recommendations.
· Graduates with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience.
· Outgoing and easy to work with.
· Substantial social media presence.
· Ambitious and hardworking.
· Knowledge of tools for designing and video editing is an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills
Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
About Rubiq Solutions Private Limited
We are the best digital marketing agency & web development company in Goa specialized in creating responsive and SEO friendly websites at affordable prices.
Responsibilities and Duties
1] Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
2] Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
3] Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
4] Edit content produced by other members of the team
5] Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
6] Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Qualifications and Skills
1] Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
2] Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
3] Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
4] At least One years experience writing for a B2B audience
Schedule: Day shift/ Morning shift
COVID Considerations: Proper Sanitisation and precautionary measures are taken care
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
The fastest rising start-up in the EdTech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.6 crore students, 450 crore tests solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 900+ in-house employees and thousands of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Navi Mumbai
The Content Writer will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile, and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhance audience engagement. The role will be responsible for creating content such as blog posts, articles, and infographics, for UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET and Engineering Syllabus. Your responsibility would include:
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to the audience looking for skill development.
- Writing blogs on different topics of different programming languages and frameworks.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, and mobile.
- Ensure content is SEO optimized and ranks on search engines.
- Understand User intent and ensure users do not bounce back.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy focused on the education industry, especially relevant to audiences looking for skill development and learning programming languages.
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for the education industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively pick up new work and changes suggested
- Proven ability to write for different Topics of UPSC, State PSC, UGC NET and Engineering Syllabus.
- Ability to deliver quality content on Time
The blogs must be
- Clearly with step-by-step instructions and images to explain the same.
- Unique (Non-Plagiarised)
- Helpful to the reader without any fluff.
- Full-filling User intent and ensuring users do not bounce back.
We need exceptional writers that love writing and are genuinely passionate about it. Be a part of a work environment and a culture that promotes new ideas and aims to do things differently and at the highest level. With us you'll work with a group of high-spirited talented people that aim to grow and get better each day.
This is a job fit only for individuals who are keen to learn new things and are extremely proficient in English.
Permanent - In-house
Monthly Salary - ₹12,000 to ₹16,500
9:30 am to 6:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
9:30 am to 1:30 pm (Saturday)
Job location - 608, Titanium square, Hazira-Adajan Rd, Opp Income Tax Office, Adajan, Surat.
You will have to write impeccable SEO website content for different websites (Home, about, services, FAQ and other pages) along with blogs and social media captions.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Research client's competitor websites to gather information and write unique plagiarism free website content.
2. Write clear marketing copy to promote products/services.
3. Write well-structured original SEO content using SEO tools.
4. Submit work to superiors for input and approval.
5. Conduct simple keyword research and follow SEO guidelines while writing content.
6. Ensure all-around consistency (format, fonts, and content tone).
7. Achieve a monthly average target of approximately 1200 words per day.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Flawless grammar and excellent content writing and editing skills in English.
2. Basic Knowledge regarding content writing and SEO.
3. Graduates from English Literature, Journalism, Mass Communication & English Honors will be preferred but all graduates are eligible to apply.
Perks and Benefits
1. Evaluation for Bonus and Promotion every 6 months.
2. Incredible opportunity to diversify your writing skills by working with experts on unique projects.
3. Paid sick leaves.
Our website - https://leftwrite.in/
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹16,500.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Adajan , Surat - 395009, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Writing blogs, write-ups and various contents for marketing and communications
- Ideating and writing content/ script for success stories in the form of writing, visual content and audio-visual outputs
- Posting on various channels and managing social media handles
- Designing using tools
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Focus and Discipline
- Analytical, problem solving and calculative attitude
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
Roles & Responsibility:
To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
Developing new ideas for web content.
Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
Good written and communication skills.
Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Significant experience in writing strong, accurate copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas as per clients requirement
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- Great organizational skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong research skills