kolkata location jobs.
Immediate joiners required for night shift !!
We are hiring for Website Sales (Outbound Voice)
Shift: US Shift (Night)
Designation: CCE/ Team Lead.
Process: B2B Website process.
Salary: Upto 15K +Huge Incentives+other benefits
5 Days Working, saturday and sunday fixed off.
Experience Required: minimum 6 months in B2B Website Sales.
Candidates should be comfortable to work in Night shift
Immediate joiners required.
Aryston web solution pvt. ltd.
About Aryston Web Solution
● Create and execute new logo customer acquisition strategy for BFSI vertical.
● Own and Deliver Quarterly/Annual order booking target.
● Own and lead end to end Sales process from lead generation, lead
qualification, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation and Closure for
● Proactively refine lead generation, lead qualification process and pitch for
● Undergraduate degree in engineering (a must) &/ MBA is a plus, preferably from premier institutes
● Consultative Sales Experience: 6 to 10 years
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales commitments
● Experience in selling to enterprises, especially banks and insurance companies is a big plus
● Deep appreciation of technology and its ability to create value–especially in
areas of big data analytics, machine learning and personalization
- This role is a mix of email marketing and sales.
- Requires hands-on experience in tools like PipeDrive, Hubspot, Zoho, MailChimp, etc.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and sending out email campaigns to nurture and flush out warm leads.
- A highly analytical mindset is required for the candidate to be able to critically analyze the performance of email outbounds and be able to make suggestions for the next outbound.
- Candidates will have to own the existing email database and build on it further with sophisticated tools.
- Candidates must learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology
- Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
- Spending approximately 12-15 hours per week working with our sales team on a consistent, pre-determined schedule. Punctuality and dedication are extremely important.
- Prior up-to-date knowledge about the latest trends and best practices in online marketing (email and social media).
- Averaging 8+ outbound phone calls per hour.
- Sending appointment reminder emails to qualified leads.
- Sending email campaigns to nurture and flush-out warm leads.
- Learn and practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology.
- Bringing an attitude of hustle every day.
- Working to find solutions to complex problems quickly and competently.
- Constructing detailed processes for organizing and analyzing data.
- Shadowing the Social High Rise team to learn sales and business-related skills that can be applied to future career opportunities.
- A bunch of other stuff might come up, because after all, we're a startup, and things don't always follow a plan.
- Will be good if you have experience of creating leads on LinkedIn also by nurturing the prospects.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual for a two month contract job at Truebase in our growth team. Truebase is an AI-based B2B sales acceleration platform that enables revenue teams to prospect faster & connect smarter. We are building the future of sales prospecting and we need your help in scaling some of our go-to-market activities. Check out our website at truebase.io and LinkedIn profile.
Whom will you work with?
You will work closely with the growth team running campaigns across multiple channels to take the product to market.
In this role you will:
- Support our cold email outreach efforts by prospecting leads on Truebase.
- Research personalization points for leads that you prospect.
- Manage sales CRM/outreach/automation tools like Mixmax, Pipedrive, LinkedIn Salesnavigator, DuxSoup etc.
You should apply if you have:
- Excellent research skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of working with sales/marketing software like Mixmax, Pipedrive, etc.
- Worked with Google sheets and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of B2B sales.
Even better if you have:
- Writing skills
- Experience writing cold emails.
- Experience working with remote teams.
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over
500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create
memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones. Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are
carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers
of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency. Our
dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served
300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas.
Why work with us:
We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and
improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit.
Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role: Lead the Demand, Pricing & Yield Management for our largest and strategically important region and will help
sustain and grow the vision of improving the yield strategy of our portfolio. Manage the monetization of inventory, create
performance metrics that demonstrate our value to owners and monitor compliance of pricing strategies and adoption across
the portfolio. You are comfortable tackling obstacles using quantitative analysis and lead the team in the right direction to
achieve targets tapping into different online and offline channels.
● Responsible for managing OTA's channels
● Generating sales from direct & indirect channels (Online & Offline)
● Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
● Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities
● Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction/experience
● Responsible for establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
● A user-centric approach to drive higher satisfaction among guests, owners, and employee
● Good in strategic thinking and data-driven decision-making.
● Ability to execute and drive efficiency through continuous process improvement.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and manage.
● Strong in advance excel, google sheet management
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor/ Master's degree in engineering, business administration, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales is required.
Hospitality experience is a plus
Greetings from LMV Financial Services Pvt Ltd
we have a immediate requirements for Female Telesales officer @Somajiguda
✅Should have good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
✅Responsible for making outbound calls and regular followup on leads.
✅Understand the customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade loans.
⏩Attractive incentives upon successful sales..
⏩Data will be provided by the company.
Required candidate profile:
Position: Telesales officer
Eligible criteria: Any graduate
Gender: Female Preferred
Salary: 10000+ Incentives
Greetings from Awign
Immediate opening for Tele sales.
- Candidate should have good communication skills. (English & Any regional Language).
- Must be graduate and above.
- Laptop is mandatory.
- Need to have a good internet connection.
- Candidate should relocate to Bangalore post covid (April or May).
- The candidate should be willing to work in flexible hours.
- Should be active in grasping and understanding things.
- Should be polite and patient in dealing with the staff of the clinic.
- Basic convincing qns will be asked over multiple scenarios selling some or the other products.
Salary: 3LPA + variable
Looking for someone who can join immediately.
Interested candidate please share the resume to below mentioned mail ID.
Role will be to sell IT hardware and software of different OEM. Sell IT Implementation and management services offerings of out organisation.
We are dealing in Networking devices, firewall, laptops, server and implementation services.
Sales + incentives based on Sales
Company: Axis Bank
Designation: Relationship Executive
Job Description :
- Assisting the Client Support Manager in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Client Support Team.
- Revenue generations through Cross Selling products & Interest Collection.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can
maximize the value of those relationships.
- Customer Relationship and Follow-up.
- Maintenance of important registers and daily reports.
- Cash Management and accounting.
- Canvasing and sourcing of New Customers to increase Gold loanBusiness, Gold Appraisal.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Languages: Hindi and English
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- B.A freshers also apply
- 0 – 1.5 years of experience in a sales or customer service role.
SALARY: Upto 4L /per annum
Incentive ; 40k per 3 months for average performance
Upto 1L for efficient and talented performance
Location : Crescent 3,Prestige shantinikethan, Near IPTL Main Road , Bengaluru,Karnataka-560067.