● Design and Develop large scale sub-systems
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3+ years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Perform UI tests to optimize performance
Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Gather and address technical and design requirements
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Follow emerging technologies
3+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and
Hands-on experience with Java, Springboot and Hibernate
Working knowledge in SQL
Familiarity with Agile methodology of development process
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
Requirements (what we are looking for)
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
Construction & Infrastructure is one of the industries, with the most complex problems in Supply Chain and they are fundamentally reengineering the way construction materials get procured. Their Clients include the biggest names in India & the World– The
LafargeHolcim Group, JSW Group, The Tatas and many others. They are backed by some of the world’s top marquee funds in their journey to create transparency and standardization to an otherwise opaque industry.
● Understand the business context and build high quality code using proven design patterns
● Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
● Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design
● Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently
● Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
● Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science).
Must have skills:
● 3+ years of work experience with mobile/web development
● Experience in working with either of languages: Go, Java, Scala
● Strong understanding of relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB,
● Strong understanding of Message brokers
● Must have hands on experience in Restful APIs
● Must have a strong foundation of Data structures and Algorithms
● Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions
● or approaches to problems
● Ability to deploy features on a daily basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
● Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD
● Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Good to have skills:
● Experience in event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks
● Exposure to business process and workflow automation
● Working experience in process driven and data intensive business applications
● Experience in working on web infrastructure with React.js and React Native
● Self-motivated, persistent and “Never Give Up” attitude
● Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture
● Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and / or as a member of a team
- Java / J2ee Development environments
- Eclipse or similar tooling
- Angular, Spring Springboot, SQL Server
- Looking for a full stack developer with Strong Front end experience, Spring Springboot, SQL Server, GCP
- New features developed independently with the ability to document the design after understanding and evaluating the requirements with necessary groundwork on required application components
- Hands-on coding to implement the design for feature completion
- Able to write unit tests that ensures bug free code
- Able to handle the multi-tenant and performance requirements of the new features and applications.
- Integrate the new features with existing modules, deliver ready to use code meeting necessary build requirements and CI/CD requirements.
- Work with other functional groups for product, technology, QA, tech support and deployment team.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- BE/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Core Java, J2EE with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experience with JUnit, JMH like performance tuning test tools preferred
- REST API design and development experience. Usage of Swagger or other API spec tools would be preferred. Working knowledge on Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on experience with some of the following application components is a plus: Solr, Kafka, OpenTSDB, Elasticsearch, Janus graph or any graph DB.
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL required.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI, Maven, Ant required
- Experience building applications using microservices architecture is highly preferred. Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker would be ideal
- Working knowledge on public clouds like AWS or Google cloud or Azure is a plus
- Experience building scalable systems
- Strong problem solving skills and ability and interest to solve complex problems
- Interest in machine learning (ML) data science is a plus
About Snaptrude: Figma for Building Design
Snaptrude helps design teams build more efficient & sustainable buildings in 1/10th of the time. Snaptrude instantly generates real-world data around climate impact, budget, compliance, etc helping teams make better design decisions. All this while enabling collaboration between team members and customers to gather feedback in real-time. Backed by Accel Partners with a team of 16 people. We are used by over 4k users globally.
Position: Full Stack Engineer
- Build modular, reusable components and features
- Own & implement modules in the product with a huge amount of autonomy
- Find and address front-end performance issues
- Collaborate with a small and nimble team of engineers
- An added benefit if familiar with ExpressJS and/or Django frameworks
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms & Data Structures
- You learn quickly, regardless of the languages and technologies used
- You have experience taking ownership and shipping entire features end-to-end
- A strong focus on user experience. You're someone who's passionate about building beautiful, modern UI/UX that people love.
Extremely proactive with the ability to thrive in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment. We offer extremely flexible working policies and the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing startup team. Please get in touch!
Interested in a full cycle development role working collaboratively with a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth? Join Virtusa!
As a Java Developer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and manage a wide range of innovative projects. Sound like fun? Read on.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing your deep technical knowledge to design, develop and optimize business processes across multiple systems.Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborating with fellow developers and clients to solve problems.
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations, features and functionalities.
- Migrating to internal and external clouds, as well as to Microservices architecture.
- Evaluating open source and vendor products.
- Designing and developing for performance and scalability, and to meet the overall detailed requirements of the system.
- Collaborating with fellow developer, testing, operations and architecture teams when projects and changes in technology have impact across the enterprise
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations and integrations.
- Minimum 3 years of software development using Java, J2EE, , XML, Web Services/SOA and used Java frameworks - Spring, Spring-boot, Hibernate, REST.
- Working with GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins tools to build and deploy code deployment to production
- Experience with Application Development using object oriented Lifecycle and Application Frameworks
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, Office.
- Experience with quality control and root-cause analysis.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Solid experience in design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Solid experience in design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Familiar with automation tools Autosys/ Control-M
- Experience with SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
- Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
4-6 years of experience
(Must have): Java +J2EE,Struts,Hibernate,Angular 9,JSP.
• Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
• Core Java(Collection, Exception Handling, Generics),Struts,SQL
• Knowledge on Unit Testing (JUnit) and Glassfish Server
• To take part in software and architectural development activities.
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
• Develop technical designs for application development.
• Develop application code for java programs.
• Strong OOPS concepts.
Good to have: