Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
2+ years of experience on web technologies.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met.
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery.
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in React.JS is a must.
- Create different types of Charts and Graphics with the help of HTML5 Canvas, SVG etc.
- Should possess understanding of UI design and its behavior across devices (desktops to smart phones).
- Good to have worked with APIs exposed by social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Experience in working with data structures such as XML and JSON.
- Added knowledge of mobile development frameworks like jQuery Mobile is an added advantage.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Should be passionate about sports.
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented
About Sportz Interactive
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial}
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of strong and experienced developers. We are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
We are urgently looking for an Ionic developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Strong architectural knowledge of Front-end technologies languages
- Good working understanding and experience with mobile app development best practices.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Candidate Should be able to convert HTML app templates into Ionic.
- Experience with RESTful services
- 2 years’ of experience with Angular 6,7,8 and Ionic 3,4,5. Experience with PWAs is a plus.
- Experience in Node.js is a plus.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (Unit Testing).
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (UI Testing).
- Experience using unit testing frameworks.
- Experience using E2E test frameworks and runners.
- Continuous Integration (e.g. CircleCI, Travis).
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and with multiple checkpoints with the team
- Creative thinking and ability to fill the gaps
- Challenge practices and establish new patterns
- Ability to work on and expand upon home-grown frameworks
- Ability to formulate actionable problem statements
- Follow guidelines and proactively highlight functional and technical gaps
Job Location - Pune (Currently WFH provided)
Experience- 3-5 years
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience of theme design on the WordPress CMS is mandatory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Note: A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Gathering and critically analyzing product requirements and converting them to action points.
- Making complex technical and design decisions.
- Consulting with the design team to arrive at the best performing designs for web pages.
What you need to have:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields is required.
- Notice period is 30 days or less
- Should be expert in HTML and CSS with pixel perfection and cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of Angular will be a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, ex: - Git.
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
Job description :
Experience : 1-2 Years
Key Requirements :
- Knowledge of next.js and server-side rendering
- Proficient with frontend aspects like HTML5, SCSS, Redux and Tailwind CSS
- SEO and other optimizations
- Need to work on responsive Design
- Highly Attentive to Details to produce pixel-perfect deliverables
- Analytical and structured approach to debugging with a good grasp of debugging tools
- Experience with building tools and utilities like git, npm, webpack, babel, moment, , etc
Soft Skills :
- Looking to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Hunger for skill progression and learning new things
- Able to interact with business/marketing team
- Good communication skills are a plus
Package : upto 5 LPA
Experience: 2-4 years
WFH option available
UK based company with IT-based work in Ahmedabad and seeks to empower IT professionals and
organizations through the latest technologies.We are aproduct aswell asservice-basedindustry.We
have pioneeredin handling projects from the UK related to the healthcare industry in the UK. We follow
a novel tech-led approach and expand our expertise all over the UK and the Middle East.
What are we looking for in a candidate ?
● 2to4years of experiencewith1 yearofrelevantexperience inReactJS
(2-3 years of total work work experience) and 2 years of experience in ReactJs(4 years of total work
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● ExperiencewithpopularReact.jsworkflows(suchas Flux orRedux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms,such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,Webpack and
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technicalrequirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiaritywith code versioning toolssuchasGit, SVNand Mercurial
What will a candidate be doing with us ?
● Developing newuser-facing featuresusing React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframesinto high quality code
● Optimizing componentsfor maximum performance across a vast array of
● Web-capable devices and browsers
Job Description Front End Developer (SDE3)
Trell is building India’s largest lifestyle-community-commerce platform for the next 500 million internet users. Our vision is to empower Indians to have a better lifestyle. Fondly referred to as the regional Pinterest for India powered by user-generated original content, we have built a highly engaged community of 17 Mn+ users who share new ideas, experiences and product recommendations with each other in various Indian languages. It is currently present in 7 lifestyle categories — beauty, personal care, fashion, cooking, movies & web series reviews, gadgets, and travel.
Today, there is a dearth of meaningful and relatable content that helps Indian language internet users with lifestyle discovery and purchase decision making. The community on Trell shares original videos and blogs on new ideas, experiences, product recommendations and reviews with each other in multiple Indian languages. Every month, a community of 5 Million Monthly Active Users creates more than half-million content pieces, garnering over 300 million views and is impacting millions of Indians in making better lifestyle choices. Trell, which will enable its creators to monetize their content in the future, aims to be India’s largest community-commerce platform by 2022.
Some of our Core Values:
- Operate like a Team (Outcomes > Egos):Teams are built to win games and Championships. That's our goal
- Be User-Centric: Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
- Obsess to Simplify: It is very easy to make things complex, but it is very complex to make things simple. We realise complexity is a trap and strive to avoid it .
- Hustle, Progress > Perfection: Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day.
Who we want:
As a frontend developer, you will be an integral role of the technology team and the holistic growth of Trell, working with amazing and super talented folks. Building a platform for the next 500 million new internet users from India will be the prime challenge. In this role, Trell seeks a fighter who has the vision and motivation to provide a remarkable app experience to even the most remote Indian user. You will have the opportunity to build new features, functionalities from scratch and solve problems faced by a massive audience. You will be charged with the responsibility to build frameworks and tools which will accelerate development across different teams and help Trell propel towards its vision.
A lean team that already handles 30M users monthly on the platform with its state of the art technology, We are now looking for technology enthusiasts, who have the ambition, knowledge and josh of solving user problems with AI & ML. The pace of our growth is incredible – we tackle interesting problems every day. Fast-paced, flexible & fun is what we consider as essential elements of any work at Trell. What describes our work environment is a place to brainstorm with the best minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible every day
- Your primary focus will be to implement responsive & high-quality UI and reusable code for our web apps, with a particular focus on performance.
- Work with the front-end team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features.
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience.
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner Promote & develop leading-edge development practices.
- At least 4 years of experience designing and building production-level web & mobile applications.
- Bachelor's or Masters or an equivalent degree in Computer Science or other engineering disciplines.
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development. Passionate about continuously improving user experience and delivering customer value.
- Be familiar with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns, and anti-patterns.
- Hands-on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms (preferred but not necessary).
At Trell, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible experience to millions of users around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it. Trell offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences. We believe creativity and technology blend together, when you choose Trell, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, and inventors hailing from varied companies. Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard. With users speaking multiple languages in India, we like to think we have the most diverse user base. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. Trell prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and an even better product.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you!
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers' support experiences like butter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
5-8 years of experience in web application frontend development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Comfort with Ecmascript standards
Experience with MVC framework
Good understanding of microservices architecture.
1. Develop new user-facing features
2. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
3. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
4. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
5. Experience in handling Backend APIs
6. Should be able to understand/adapt/improve on the current framework.
7. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Minimum two year of experience in React is required for this position.
- Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design,
- development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
- We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
- This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch.
- Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
- Tech Stack: React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, Razor Pay, Google Analytics, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD Pipeline
• Working with the technical manager, understanding requirements, documents, and
develops with clean and maintainable code, and works with members to foster growth
within the team.
• Analyses, designs, programs, resolve bugs, supports, and modifies software for
enhancements and/or new feature development.
• Estimates work based on requirements.
• Develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known
• Develop and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance.
• Work with modern tools like Jira, Git, Google Docs, etc
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-learner.
• Partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
• BE / B.Tech / MCA
• 5 – 8 years of experience in Front-end development.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
• Experience working with ReactNative and understanding of ReactNative best
Practices would be added advantage.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Having knowledge of Unit-Test/Java/Spring will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON and Web Token
• Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages,
• especially around modern application architectures.
• Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile
We are more interested in what you CAN DO than your location, education, or
Location- Anywhere in India with remote working (Base location Mumbai/Pune)
Send us your code samples / GitHub profile / published articles if applicable.
- Coordinate with development teams,analysts and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers, databases and applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Document code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop secure APIs.
- Monitor & optimise application performance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience developing desktop, mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, JSON manipulation/ parsing, XML, caching and logging frameworks.
- Hands on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX) and UI/UX design implementation.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Work in a high-trust, high-transparency environment, that will literally change the way you engage with people in your professional and personal life.
- Do massive scale, meaningful work that transforms the workdays and lives of people.
- Join us in Goa or remotely from anywhere across the world.