Education Qualification - BE , B-Tech _ computer science / BCA
Experience - 1 -2 years
Genrate leads thru Telecalling
Digital Marketing ( Daily Postings )
Field sales ( if required )
About Dhanu Infosys
ShareNest is India’s first technology-enabled, asset-light marketplace that makes second home ownership accessible, affordable and enjoyable for everyone. ShareNest's vision is to enrich lives by democratizing second home ownership, making it enjoyable and making it accessible for all. Our innovative co-ownership model is a unique combination of owning an aspirational, fully managed second home along with the benefit of financial upside from real estate investment.
Founded by the Business Head of India's first PropTech Unicorn, ShareNest has secured $1.5 million in a seed round from marquee investors, industry leaders and unicorn founders which will help build a base for the business to scale it to new heights.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
-Present, promote and sell service using solid opinions to prospective clients.
-Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their
-Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
-Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
-Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize
-Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
-Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
-Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
-Continuously improve through feedback Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile :
-Must be a Graduate
-Good communication skills
-Good Convincing Power
-Good Presentation skills
-Real Estate Sector is Preferred
Location - Mumbai
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
We are a growing team of 180+ professional experts coming from diverse backgrounds who have keen expertise in dealing with Digital Products. A flexible work environment, a high level of empowerment, involvement in the company's business decisions, leadership development through mentoring, skills development initiatives are the big takeaways at Appitsimple Infotek.
Check: SoftwareSuggest : https://www.softwaresuggest.com/
Established in 2014, SoftwareSuggest helps discover top Business Software & Service Providers. It just so happens to be the largest privately-held platform of its kind in India, and the fastest-growing one.
Here, at SoftwareSuggest, we list, review, compare and provide free consultations for business software and services. Our goal is to match your business needs with the right software.
Monthly traffic of over 300000 unique visitors
12794 software listed across 425 categories
357,551 businesses (and counting!) have used SoftwareSuggest to find the perfect software for their exact requirements.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Permanent Work From Home
Five Days Working
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for an Account Executive with strong technical expertise and decent years of experience to join our team. You will be responsible for facilitating the development process across our organization. Besides you should come up with Ownership as a personality trait.
Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales quota
Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
Generates leads with the support of SDRs by contacting prospective clients through cold reachouts, networking and industry events.
Qualifies new leads and determines serviceability of prospects
Understands the communication needs of enterprise customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information with the support of SDRs
4-10 years’ experience in similar roles; Experience as Account Executive or Sales
Development Representative at any technical product company is a big plus!
Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public
Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
The Idea candiadte for this position will be will obatain and expand the comapn'y business relationship. A good sales person who has proper knowledge of Dyestuffs and technical sales. Need a Textile Engineer who has minimum knowledge of Dyeing and Printing in Textile process house, Who can handle sales and after sales serivces.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Job Mode: Work from Office
Designation: Inbound Sales Associate
Process Description: Inbound Sales Process
- Required A grade candidates
- Applicant must have Good / Average communication skills
- Only Graduates candidates can apply for this positions
- If applicant is fresher after graduation then he/she can apply for this job
- Need Candidates from Delhi/NCR, ready to work in night shifts. Work from office
- Cab Facility in Odd Hours provided by company
- Converting Telephonic/ web enquiries into admissions
- Achieving business targets through effective counselling, as per timelines
- Following up for lead generations through tele-calling, WhatsApp, email, etc.
What you need to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales/ Counselling. Candidates with prior edtech sales experience should highlight the same.
- Good Communication Skills & Disposition
- Self-Motivated & Confident approach
- Assertive & hardworking
- Flexible on timings.
Job Description -
Student Success Manager - (1-3 Years)
Sales Interns - (0-1 years)
EduRev is building the Netflix for Education with a layer of social networking. We aim to make the process of education and learning so effortless and engaging that you don’t feel the need to go to a school or coaching center anymore. EduRev essentially stands for Education Revolution and we are looking to achieve nothing less.
EduRev has over 9 million students and adds around 10 new users each minute. We are backed by Y Combinator, Artiman Ventures, and prolific angel investors like Anand Chandrashekaran (Ex-Director at Facebook Messenger, Ex-CPO at Airtel & Snapdeal), Martin Basiri (CEO, Apply Board), to name a few.
We have won the Best App award (for learning) by Google, the Startup of the Year Award by TieCon, and the mBillionth Award for Learning & Education in South Asia by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our Journey and the plan ahead
We started our entrepreneurial journey 🚀right after college to solve two critical problems in the education system:
- Even though each child is unique, there is no personalisation in the way we are taught 👩🏻💻
- The average teacher-student ratio in India is ~ 1:50, which creates a high dependency on good teachers
- A product designed with a student-first approach
Since our inception we have 👇🏻:
- Managed to create a product that our users have loved: In the NPS survey, 87% of activated users are selecting 9 or 10 out of 10.
- Sold 70k+ subscriptions organically across 30 countries including India
- Collectively solved more than 2Mn doubts organically (our user to answer metric is 10x that of Quora)
We are looking for young and smart sales enthusiasts who will become the face of EduRev and communicate with our end users.
About the role
As a Student Success Manager, you will be an individual contributor assisting EduRev’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers by constantly supporting them. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the product and the target market audience. Become a product evangelist first.
- Handle the problems faced by users in real-time
- Ensuring that EduRev offers customer experience to all its users across multiple platforms.
- Communicate with users on a regular basis to understand how we can improve the product further and understand the problems faced by users.
- Run experiments to understand the processes which get the maximum conversion & ROI.
- Making outbound calls to potential users, understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic relationship with the students and understanding their motivation levers and genuinely guide them in taking the right decision.
- Increase the brand awareness among users through direct interaction with the users & their parents.
Desired Candidate profile:
- You are genuinely excited to help students and ready to put yourself in the students’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You have experience in using CRM tools from the scratch and have an understanding of how to utilize them for conversion improvement.
- You have proven inside sales experience for a B2C product preferably in an EdTech company.
- You are the one who can communicate EduRev's vision to retain the users, increase their experience and loyalty and acquire new learners on the platform.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience in dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You are already a star performer and have the fire to achieve your weekly and monthly targets.