Must-Have experience in selling certification courses or technical courses
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Counsell potential Students over a call to inform them about a product and help them in
making better career decisions.
● Answer questions about our products or the company.
● Sale as per requirement from the students.
● Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
● Maintain Sales Report and update in the CRM time to time.
● Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
● Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Skills & Requirements:
● 10 months - 2 years of work experience in sales/business development/voice process.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate, and close a deal.
● Solution-oriented with effective problem-solving skills.
● Customer-Centric Approach.
● Positive attitude and Willingness to learn and excel.
Testbook, the education technology company with the most rapid growth rate, is getting poised to revolutionize the sector. Testbook has raced to the front and is well positioned to dominate larger markets thanks to its large user base of over 150+ lakh students who have registered to use the platform, its 450+ crore questions completed on the web, and its exceptional Android app.
Testbook is the perfect place to cultivate new talent. You come, you put in the effort to learn, and you succeed. You study under the most renowned teachers, and eventually, you emerge as a leading authority in your field. Having said that, the company places a high priority on the flexibility to choose which projects you want to work on, how and when you want to work on them, and what kind of contributions you want to make. You have complete command of the assignment at hand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate leads and connecting with walk-in customers.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Monitoring the performance and tracking of daily activity tracking advisors.
- Reach out walk-in customers with various product offers and pitch them the benefits.
- Maintain and timely update of the records as per the task assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any direct sales experience is a must.
- Have Worked on Excel
- Should be App Friendly
- Ability to build relationships within the hospital and with other departments.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Recruit Stockist/Super stockist.
- Develop Local sales strategies for market penetration for Domestic and International Tours.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Build new client’s database of Retail and Corporate Clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Expanding business in the given territory.
- Promote the company's products/ services.
Ability to handle pressure and should convince customer to buy I.T. hardware portfolio like laptops, desktops, related accessories, software, datacentre products and others.
Having worked in a similar domain doing sales lead calls for similar products (HP, HPE, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, AWS) would be preferred. Candidates who have sold to Indian customers or consumers would help.
The role includes complete sales cycle from generating an opportunity to nurturing to negotiations to clusure to logging the order to followup on delivery to payment collection to managing the customer.
Should be good in reporting and documentation work and adept in tools like MS excel, word, powerpoint.
Should be able to handle team and take decisions. Should be able to motivate team to achieve their goals and help them wherever necessary.
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
We are looking for Inside sales associates who will be responsible for finding and generating leads through different sources, qualifying them and converting them to meetings for product demos. Person will speak with CIOs/CDOs/App development/QA organizations in different companies across the US and follow up once the meetings are done to sales closures. You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at HeadSpin have a sense of urgency, a self-driven mindset, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge…as well as a sense of humor We provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential.
What You'll Do
- Develop new business via cold calling and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce HeadSpin’s products and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify the correct decision makers within a given business.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive inbound leads.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are in place.
- Collaborate with various internal teams including field sales, marketing, pre-sales, professional services, legal teams etc.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree (BTech/BE/similar preferred)
- Relevant experience in inside sales dealing with US and UK clients
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting targets, and demand generation objectives.
- Experience calling into Global 2000 accounts at CXO, VP and Director level contacts.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and documentation skills.
- Experience in a SaaS product sales would be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
Tapping locations for Product Selling
-Tele-marketing/telecalling/ Generating leads
-Responsible for giving Demo/ Presentation of Product or Services
-Regular follow-ups with Prospects
Required Candidate profile
Self-motivated with results-driven approach
- Creating sales pipeline and converting leads to meet and exceed targets
- Completing daily conversations goal through outbound calls on allocated leads
- Upselling & cross-selling relevant CL offerings
- Ensuring process compliance and timely reporting.
- Ensuring post-sales servicing as per the set standards
- Demonstrating a strong customer service orientation in all spheres of activities.
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction in issue resolution
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have
- Bachelors/P.G degree/engineering degree with 1-2 years of work experience in Educational sale. Selling IITJEE/Medical products preferred.
- You understand undergrad choices and careers after school
- You love connecting with people online/on- phone (face to face too at times)
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to improve
- You have done some selling in the past and want to learn how to get great in sales
- You want to win always and find motivation in temporary setbacks
- Having a Mobile phone and Internet connectivity is a must
- Access to a quiet place within the WFH premise is a must
- If located outside of Delhi NCT, incumbent must organise for a desktop/la
- Generating leads by identifying Specific Building Material Manufacturers / Suppliers.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports with respect to a number of calls, meetings & conversions.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts & following up fulfillment.
- Visiting clients and potential clients on a timely basis to ensure Customer Satisfaction & Subscription Renewals.
- Dual Reporting to Magnate + TSB management at regular intervals and/or when called for.
Candidate Pre Requisites & Qualification Criteria.
- Any Bachelors / Masters Degree with Min Exp of 2 years in Corporate Sales.
- Candidates with their Own Vehicle & Laptop will be given preference.
- Strong WiFi Connection at Residence in case of Future Lockdown(s).
- Candidate must be willing to travel Intra State & Inter-State to Unlock Sales Possibilities.
- Candidates from Real Estate / Building Materials / Concept Selling Backgrounds will be given preference.
- Job Title: - Sales Manager
- Location:- Ambali-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad
Objectives of this Role: -
- They are looking for Female candidates only.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities: -
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration.
- 4+ years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are achieved
Maintain the sales report of the team
Needs to own hiring, firing and deliverables of at least 10 education counselors
Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
Design & develop business models
Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training
Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
Involved in a lot of calling on phone for negotiation and objection handling