Experience in programming Embedded C applications.
• Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
• Strong debugging skills
• Embedded development tools and methodologies
• Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
Should have detailed knowledge on Battery Electric Vehicle Powertrain (BEV), Fuel Cell and H2-Motor
Should have detailed knowledge in powertrain function development for BEV, Fuel Cell and H2-Motor
Strong development experience in MATLAB for powertrain function development
Strong development experience in CAN / LIN /Flexray / UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc
Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
Automotive domain and powertrain systems knowledge a plus
Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Must be a self-starter.
About Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Ltd.
- The candidate will be responsible for design and development of 4G and 5G physical layer standards
- Interfacing to the SW/DSP/Algorithms teams to translate DSP algorithms to custom SOC/DSP firmware (C intrinsics based for VLIW/SIMD)
- System integration & verification of algorithms on DSP (HW/controller interfacing, FW/SW partitioning, module/ system level testing)
- Analyzing and debugging the system issues (field trials, compliance tests, customer support)
- 2-9 years in relevant domain
- Experience in physical layer implementation for 4G/5G technology
- Experience in physical layer SW development (Layer1 Control/DSP)
- Experience in embedded software development
- Programming in C/C+ +, Matlab and VLIW/SIMD coding on processors like c64x/Blackfin etc.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
At BrainAlive, we develop next-generation BCI technologies that transform how humans use biosignals. We build devices and systems that allow you to develop a crisp, conscious understanding of your physiology, especially relating to your cognitive and emotional abilities. With a mission is to become the innovation leader in the area of Brain-Computer Interface (BCI), we are building our reputation as the industrial powerhouse in BCI applications in the education and healthcare space.
Role - Embedded Firmware Engineer – II (Brain-Computer Interface)
As an Embedded Firmware Engineer at BrainAlive, you will have the opportunity to pioneer, develop and build out our footprint in consumer hardware. You will build and launch smart BCI wearables and other related products in line with BrainAlive's ambitious and visionary objectives. Your primary focus will be to enhance the efficiency, stability and scalability of hardware system resources. We need you to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Develop codes for utilising various hardware and capabilities built into a microcontroller, such as ADCs, timers, RTCs, power-saving and sleep modes, etc
- Perform debugging and provide technical support to the service team
- Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate with internal teams to produce firmware design and architecture
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Drive peer reviews and peer testing across different modules developed
- Develop documentation throughout the product development life cycle
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Microcontroller programming
- Experience in developing codes for the effective functioning of communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience with hardware debugging tools and interface like JTAG, SWD
- Experience with BLE and USB protocols
- Highly experienced in developing and debugging in embedded C/C++, RTOS
- Product development experience with 32-Bit STM ARM Microcontroller Architectures
- Familiarity with source control management software (SVN, Git)
- Experience at handling huge codebases and designing of multi-layered architectures
- Experience in optimisation of Microcontroller codes for specific goals like power efficiency, very low response times, memory space optimisations.
- Deep understanding of microcontroller's architecture and its working
- Experience in prototype bring-up and debugging, functional verification and manufacturing support
- Prior Brain-Computer Interface Device development experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS: B.E./ B.Tech. (Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical)
EMPLOYMENT: Permanent / Full Time
EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 years within automotive industry / software development.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, Debug simulink/stateflow models according to functional, technical requirements, MAAB guidelines.
- Derive software requirements from system level requirements and establish bi-directional traceability within the models and generated code.
- Generate Code from developed models, generate test vectors, automate tests and document code reviews, test results.
- Automate the data exchange flow between MATLAB models, excel sheets, code testing using m-scripts.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in model based development and testing using Mathwork Tools such as MATLAB/Simulink, Stateflow, autocode generation tools Embedded coder or TargetLink.
- Good understanding of the Automotive software development cycle and tool chains
- Should possess a good understanding of C coding, m-scripting, with good debugging and software testing skills.
- Experience in developing MATLAB/ Simulink models from scratch for automotive applications.
- Should have experience in requirements management, and be able to write test cases from them.
- Experience in MBD testing such as MIL/ SIL/PIL.
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi Language.
- Experience in MATLAB verification and validation toolbox like Simulink Design Verifier, Simulink Test, Simulink Coverage is advantageous.
- Basic understanding of Control System Design and Electric Vehicles is a plus.
Benefits of choosing us…
- Growth Opportunites (Our first priority is a team)
- Paid Overtime (125%), Incentive, Bonus & Gift Provision
- Very Flexible & Friendly work environments
- Work-life balance (taking leave, office timing, *working from home)
- Growth Opportunites (Seriously, We believe in WIN-WIN)
- Months last week (Restaurant, Movies, Fun Activities)
OmnixOne is a Research and Development company, our vision is to create a world free of resource scarcity, so people can have more time for innovation/big things instead of fighting daily life problems. Wanna be part of this great journey, Come with us!
- We are looking for a person who is really interested in & enjoys technology, is Passionate about Innovation, and Can go the extra mile for perfection.
- Behavioral Attitude: Must be a Quick learner / Highly Dedicated / Responsible person
Require Person: 5
Job Type: Full-time
Office Timing: 9:30 to 6:30
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Fresher Salary: 3,000 to 15,000
Experience Salary: 10,000 to 45,000
Location: Must be from Surat, Gujarat
Below are the skills we are looking for in a candidate.
- Strong hands-on C/C++, Embedded System Development
- Hands-on experience on ESP-IDF, STM32CubeMX, Embedded Linux, RTOS
- Good to have Python, Shell/Bash Scripting, Toolchains
- SPI, I2C, UART, RS485, CAN, and hardware subsystems
- Hardware and IoT / IT Communication protocols knowledge
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with Standards (SOLID Principles, OOPs, Misra C, etc)
- Schematic / PCB Designing verification
- Ability to trace difficult problems using a variety of tools (debugger, JTAG emulator, logic analyzer, oscilloscope).
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
We are looking for Embedded software developers who will be responsible for designing, developing, optimizing, and implementing the software that is programmed into devices built around a processor/controllers. Candidates need to write code to solve problems and implement systems that make a physical hardware device work through software.
Thanks and Best Regards
Positions are open for PhDs/Master/Bachelors/Diploma candidates.
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Firmwares for Embedded
- Responsible for developing Firmware which are Stable, Efficient and scalable.
- Responsible to create coherent and scalable architecture designs.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing best BLE / IOT
- Responsible for understanding various RTOS design principles.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Must Proficient in Embedded C, C++, BLE, Zephyr RTOS, nRF.
- Ready to work from home.
- Should have above 4 years of experience.
Develop, design, and implement embedded applications.
· Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes
· Conducts and participates in design, code and test reviews and inspections, as well as the feasibility, efficacy and compliance to functional and regulatory standards.
· Works closely with the software team, the software verification team, the functional manager and the project manager.
· Collaborates with distributed, cross-functional teams to ensure products meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability and schedule goals.
· Investigates software, hardware, and system problems using a variety of techniques and provides innovative solutions.
· Conduct and participate in reviews and inspections for all elements in the firmware lifecycle to ensure that our code quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
· Integrate and validate new product designs
· Provide post-production support
- B.Tech. / M.Tech. (any stream)
· Good knowledge in firmware development field with more than 3 years of experience
· Basic knowledge of software life cycle, algorithm and data structure.
· Excellent knowledge of OS, coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
· Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
· Ability to understand the electrical schematics and work closely with electrical team.
· Experience with Real Time Operating Systems and Embedded Linux.
· Mode of network connectivity - good idea about GSM/GPRS, Wifi, Ethernet mode of connections. TCP, MQTT, HTTP mode of connection will be a big plus
· Protocols Like UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, MODBUS, TCP/IP, USB, Bluetooth.
· Experience in modules like Wi-Fi, BLE, Lora WAN, ZIGBEE, RF etc.
· Should have experience in working with TFT and LED displays.
· Extensive experience in micro-controller/microprocessor (like ARM Cortex M, ESP32, STM Chips, NXP, BeagleBone , ESP chips, BeagleBone black, STM Chips, Atmega chips etc.)
· Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review (GIT, SVN)
· History of driving project execution and timely delivery while ensuring a quality focus.
· Experience writing / interfacing with device drivers.
· Experience in Agile development processes and philosophies.
· Strong documentation and writing skills
· Basics of embedded system development
· Embedded C/C++
· Scripting Lang - Python
· Basics of wireless communication
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills
· Analytical Skills (Good Aptitude)
· Communication Skills
Hands on experience in developing low level software for microcontroller based environments with ARM/Cortex processors or similar.
must do a Project:Linux Device Drivers
Experience in all aspects of designing and developing SW in C/C++ language for embedded platforms.
Advance level knowledge of modern microprocessor architecture – MMU, Caches, Exceptions, interrupts, instruction sets etc.
Experience in working with multiple common h/w interfaces like USB, Ethernet, PCIe, DDR controller, DMAC etc.
Device driver or stack development in at least one major Operating system for at least one complex interface.
Experience in SW protocol stacks like USB, TCP/IP, File system etc.
Experience in Board Bring up, Device drivers, Firmware, Boot Loaders, Tool chains & Build systems.
Understand project requirements, customer use cases & specifications for features and convert them to standout software. Initiate and drive Test strategies and Test plan design for software.
Linux Device Driver , DSP knowledge preferred
Required Experience and Qualifications
1. Good Knowledge in Hardware Development (Various Sensors, PCB Designing, Various Micro-controller boards)
2. Firmware designing (writing code on various micro-controller platforms using various hardware communication protocols (USART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc). Great command in Embedded C Programming and Python.
3. Should have worked with various wired and wireless devices for communication ( Like GSM, GPS, GPRS, Wifi, BLE, Xbee, etc)
4. Should have practical experience in basic networking with devices.
5. Should have worked on various Hardware platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Web Frameworks, etc.
6. Should have worked with various methods of communicating sensors data on various clouds using API's using multiple protocols like HTTP, TCP-IP and MQTT, etc.
Experience Required : Minimum 4 Years
Expected Salary : 4 - 5.5 CTC