At Safety Connect the role of a Business Development Manager is to take a lead in closing deals and generating revenue for the company. You are expected to be a reliable professional able to achieve the balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. You will get a chance to be a part of over-achievers for the global market, responsible for continuously sourcing business by driving interests and strong trust towards the product.
Our existing sales advisory team and Account Executive team have already helped the company in closing brands like Gilbarco, Schindler, Saint Gobain, Mondelez (Cadbury’s), Adani Group, and other fortune 500 companies by actively understanding their business and pitching the right solution.
What we offer
- Fast-paced work environment
- To learn, perceive and be a part of a fast-growing niche industry
- Incredibly competitive, collaborative, and supportive team.
- Provide detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle, by acquiring new customers and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Explore new sales opportunities through networking and building existing customer relationships
- Give demo/ present products to prospective clients.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline right from qualification to negotiation to closures and ensure target achievement in the designated territory
- Present our value-added SaaS offering to prospective customers
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles with a SaaS organization
- Self-disciplined to work in a remote environment
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), along with a strong consultative selling approach
- Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiasm, and passion, ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process, and experience with CRM applications.
- Fair understanding of SAAS industry, trends, and upcoming technology changes
- Open to accepting feedback and incorporating them to grow within the sales function
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About IoTRL Connect Pvt Ltd
Our requirements for consultants include
- Impeccable communication skills, sales background in Ed-tech or education.
- Availability to join immediately or within 30 days of offer release.
- proof of incentive/salary slips and minimum 3 referrals from past organizations.
- The role requires working from the office in Gurgaon, with a 6-day workweek and 9 hours daily from 10 am to 7 pm, with only Sunday off.
- The candidate would be responsible for identifying the prospective customers for the above-mentioned products.
- The candidate must do initial business development with the prospective customers – lead identification, updating database, sending introductory mails, and initial discussion over calls.
- The candidate would also be responsible for initial coordination between the prospective customers and the sales team.
- The candidate will identify the target market and competition
- The candidate should be based out of Pune.
• Set sales goals and develop sales strategies
• Research prospects and generate leads
• Contact potential and existing customers by phone, email, and in person
• Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven sales intern to join our excellent sales team. The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a sales intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
Sales Intern Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company's managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- A degree in marketing, business or similar may be required.
- Basic understanding of different Sales & marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Meeting assigned sales targets
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell insurance/credit cards or loan and handle calls.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Complete call logs and reports and other duties as assigned
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.