Who We Are? Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global Real Estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of Global Property & Asset Portfolio. We have over 12,500+ satisfied customers worldwide through our direct presence in 40 cities in 10 Countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and Canada. Our range of portfolio includes Square Capital, Square Connect, Bling Events & Square Marketing Technologies Company website: https://www.squareyards.com" target="_blank">https://www.squareyards.com
Qualification : Graduation ,Post graduate /MBA Industry:
Real Estate Salary:2.5 to 8
Experience: 0-5 years
1. Build good Working relationship among Brokers and Clients.
2. Understand the core values of the company and its goals.
3. Research the market and related products for possible business opportunities.
4. Present the product favorably and in a structured professional way face to face.
5. Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e mails.
6. Respond to incoming e mail and Phone enquiries.
7. Act as a contact between our company and its existing and potential markets.
8. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals.
9. Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
10. Advise on forth coming product developments and discuss special promotions to the brokers
About Square Yards
- Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us as an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer/business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
- We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo" target="_blank">https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
You will be responsible for:
- Owning accounts from the first touchpoint to deal closure.
- Orchestration of pitch as the deal leader and coordinating with various team members who play supporting roles.
- Running Outreach Campaigns to acquire new leads and qualify them.
- Discover and hunt new target prospects.
- Facilitating product demonstrations and technical audits.
- Managing the contractual process for new customers.
You will be responsible for your own book of business, meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals. You must be able to collaborate within a team environment while holding yourself accountable to the highest of standards.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organization:
- Research and identify new business prospects; identify trends in the creator economy to discover new developers building for creators.
- Identify ways of connecting with these prospects to discuss business opportunities.
- Understand clients’ needs and consult and present them with relevant solutions. Demonstrate Phyllo’s capabilities relevant to them.
- Build a pipeline and own deal closures. Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance targets.
- Manage the CRM and log deal data accordingly.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings.
Attend and participate in product development and strategy meetings, presenting input from the field and acting as the “voice of the customer.”
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years of B2B SaaS or Developer Tool Sales experience
- Sales experience in an early-stage startup
- Experience in selling to a product or a tech audience.
- Proven track record of deal closures and sales success.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Be a part of the mission to build the default technology infrastructure for the Digital SMB Economy of tomorrow - the creator economy
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old-school thinking
- Stock Options
- Must have 4-5 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project, digital marketing projects acquisition & closing.
- Sound technical knowledge of advanced Web/Mobile/digital marketing technologies trending today.
- Explore & target new business leads & opportunities in software/mobile/web development domain (US/UK markets) through different-2 channels [Online Bidding Portals /Social Media etc.]
- Must be analytical enough to understand project requirements and prepare the detailed proposal, pre-sales discussions, negotiations, closing the sales and handing over the client to the delivery team.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and prepare convincing write-ups/ messages.
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
- Should have the experience in handling the lead generation team, motivate them, support them for qualified leads.
- Should be flexible working hours when required.
- Self-motivated to meet sales target regularly.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to propose project budgeting to the client.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills for effective communication with overseas clients.
Required Candidate profile:
- Must have experience of Marketing / Business development or Client generation in Web, Mobile application using PHP, React Native from international market.
- Responsible for Research & Generating Quality Leads for Web, Mobile development by Outbound calls, Emails, creating required documents.
- Follow-up with Generated Leads.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating its fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals.
- Achieve the assigned Sales target by Acquisition, Retention & Renewal.
- An input into the sales strategy - You will constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques.
- Candidate with Excellent Communication, Presentable Personality.
- Experience of forecasting, budgeting expenses and ensuring sales achievement.
- Experience in handling a team of 4+ members.
We are a group of 110+ techies, data analysts, digital marketers, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels to grow their businesses by providing them a scalable and conversion-friendly e-commerce platform using Magento. We love brainstorming ideas on how businesses can utilize technology to achieve their desired goals.
Growisto has expertise of providing the below services:
1)Amazon Marketing: Boost sales, improve visibility, and reduce cost to scale up Amazon business globally by
1) Leveraging machine learning to identify search patterns
2) Creating a data driven marketing strategy to target the right audience
3) Optimizing strategies to adapt to the ever-evolving Amazon algorithm
2)E-Commerce Website Development: Boost direct sales and enhance user experience by
Designing and developing custom e-commerce websites with latest e-commerce technology stack of Magento backend, ReachJs frontend and a PWA
-Create a scalable and conversion-friendly e-commerce platform
- Integrating with multiple third-party systems and migrate from legacy system seamlessly
3)Website Marketing: Drive targeted traffic to website in order to increase sales and reduce customer acquisition cost by
- Optimising the website for search engines to increase organic traffic
-Strategically placing ads on search network
About the role:
Growisto is looking to further increase its business primarily in Western, European and Middle East market. As a sales manager, you will be solving the below key problems:
1) How to close more accounts from North America, European and Middle East markets?
2) How to improve the increase leads to a conversion ratio?
3) How to get accounts with more recurring revenue and higher billing rate?
4) How to get more enterprise accounts?
In order to embark on the next leg of growth, we need committed people managers who would want more than just a job.
We strongly believe that in order to solve above mentioned problems, the activities/responsibilities will keep changing depending on the need of the hour. We want you to take complete ownership of the sales and then define the activities yourself to meet the goal. Still, to give you a better understanding about the role, here is what we have on the top of our mind:
-Work closely with the department head(s) to understand the sales gap and work backwards to close the same
-In order to close the sales, take complete ownership of providing the right solution to the prospects
-Achieve a high lead to conversion rate
-Be hands-on in taking the calls to qualify the leads and take them to conversion
-Develop the right sales collateral such as service deck, case studies, proposal templates, etc. to improve the conversion rate
-Work with practice head(s) to refine the working model to deliver the next results for the clients
-Work with the marketing team closely to improve the lead conversion ratio
-Stay actively involved in R&D to help in building offerings as well as identifying new markets for expansion
-Strategic partnerships with consulting companies, agencies in other markets
Skills (Must Have):
-Track record of services selling in non-Indian or Indian market
-Experience conducting cold outreach and nurture campaigns to build a sustainable pipeline
-Demonstrable command of consultative selling skills and an ability to manage complex sales cycles end-to-end
-High emotional intelligence and the ability to appeal to the varying needs of multiple stakeholders in the sales process
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
-Excellent use of insights and reliability around data-driven decision making
-Excellent organization, project management, time management skills along with an ability to take initiatives
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
-It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems.
-If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
-If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
-If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join Us.
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
-If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
-We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
-If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture.
-If you don’t believe in the same philosophy then you should not join us.
We are looking for Dynamic Business Development Managers, who will be able to run the sales cycle from end-to-end. The job involves taking the qualified opportunities provided by the inside sales team, to closure, by creating strong rapport with decision makers and articulating the key differentiators of our solutions. We need go-getters with an entrepreneurial spirit and an outbound "hunter" mentality. You must be a naturally curious about Technology, self-motivated and committed to achieving targets, by creating new business opportunities across our entire technology portfolio.
- Quickly understand the various technology portfolios that Korcomptenz offers, uncover customer needs, articulate our key differentiators to secure the sale
- Strong team player who collaborates with other departments throughout the sales process and inspires confidence in prospects
- Powerful communicator and presenter – comfortable in using these skills to develop relationships with high-level executives
- Proven ability to aggressively uncover opportunities and convert them into new business
- Accurately record, track sales activity and report in CRM system
SELECTION CRITERIA :
Must possess excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
Successful track record selling Software Products and Services into the UAE Market as an individual contributor
Must have sold complex Enterprise IT solutions in ERP/CRM/Cloud/SaaS/Infrastructure/Data Analytics
Must have sold end-to-end deals in the UAE market
Graduates/Engineers/MBAs with at least 7+ years of relevant work experience
Ability to survive and thrive in a competitive sales environment.
Results-focused and resilient professional who takes proactive action to meet sales goals
Passionate about enabling customer success with selling the best-fit technology solutions
Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Maintain monthly business growth run rate, evaluate the leakages and solve the problem and grow the business
- Liaison with multiple teams like- Tech, Product, Marketing and city ops team to execute the daily challenge
- Handling in the sales team and maximize their productivity day-to-day
- Revenue Management M-O-M, Weekly, Bi-weekly
- Maintain high standard discipline protocol for the team
- City Level seamless customer experience, build SOPS to make a smooth process. Maintain standard patients experience as per company values
- Looking for the immediate joiner and crazy in work and fond for a late-night party.
- Self-starter and proactive approach, details oriented and strive for result in every hour
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly sales planning
People Management :
- Leadership, problem-solving, communication skills to lead and manage a large team
- Fair understanding and skills to develop unstructured demand channels
- Strong Negotiation and deal closing abilities.
- Pedigree education background
- 3-6 years of core operations management/sales experience
- B.E/B.Tech/postgraduates from IIT's, NIT, SIBM, KJ, NSIT, DCE, PEC Etc.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, data-driven, and P&L focused decision making
- Ex entrepreneurial experiences a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness, and build plans to perform annual goals successfully.
- Work with teams to identify, qualify, and prioritize coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to secure the technical win best.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Resolve product problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with customers and influential relationships.
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you onboard Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Business Development Associate - Direct Sales (On-Field Profile)
Locations: Across India
Working Days:5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
CTC: Rs. 10 Lakhs per annum (Rs.7 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
Rs.5Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Business Development Associate - Inside Sales (Office Profile)
Location: Bangalore, India
Working Days: 5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
CTC: Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum (Rs.5 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
Rs.5Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Based on your profile, we would like to shortlist you for a Video Interview Call with us after a brief interaction overcall.
2. Conducting the meeting and pitching the service offerings via call
3. Taking follow-ups and ensuring service/product delivery as promised
4. Creating a strategy for business growth and exploring new sales & marketing channels and also to come up with new tactics to increase sales
5. Assisting the buyer with queries, buying decision and general sales support
Visque Infotech :
We are an innovative company that develops E-commerce Sector using patent pending ideas and technology.
Position is in Sales Team to increase sales for products Local Vendors.
Critical role as you will be the face of the company.
Tremendous growth opportunities.
If you are excited about being part of an exciting new company, with products entering the market first time ever in the world and India then apply today.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Plan weekly- sales- cycle and meet prospective clients on a daily basis- Preparing client and market mapping reports for his business segment.
Responsible for timely invoicing and collection of payment from the clients.
Media Tracking to generate prospects.
Preparing- sales- and- sales- related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports,- sales- projection report, monthly- sales- plan etc.
Plan and budget revenue generation for the week and month.
Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts.
Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
Take ownership of Sales for your channel, plan and execute Sales Forecast.
Design and Execution of company marketing programs and tracking ROI.
Identify new Distribution Channels and execute on penetrating those channels.
Increase sales volumes with present clients and Distribution channels.
Mentoring and motivating team to achieve the business goals.
Enhance client tracking and reporting systems databases.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge of Mumbai and surroundings preferred.
E-Commerce, field sales experience preferred.
Ability to work under high visibility role, high energy startup environment.
Marketing, Social media skills a plus. Computer Literate.
Hardworking and self motivated a must.
Minimum 1 year sales experience
Fluent in Hindi, English. Fluency in other regional languages is a plus
Team management experience
Cash bonus incentives for targets
Formal and informal training
Job Type: Full-time
Interview type: Walk-in
Job Type: Full-time