be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You
will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated
design, and creating quality products is essential.
On top of that, Android engineers create new features as critical members of the
product development team. As an Android engineer, you'll build new products and make our
frameworks reliable, reusable, and fast.
• Work with a small team of mobile engineers to build our Android platform.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Design, build and maintain reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Improve our code quality and code organization.
• Write and maintain unit and integration tests for our Android Apps
• 2+ years of experience in Android application development.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes
• Experience with MVVM, MVP Patterns.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Familiarity with the use of Android APIs, such as GPS and bluetooth
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Passion for mobile products and personal projects or other work on the Play Store are
• A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with Writing unit tests using JUnit/Mockito
• Experience in writing Integration/UI tests with Espresso
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Impeccable attention to detail in all aspects of development from performance to UI.
• Knowledge about mobile devices to decide implementation tradeoffs correctly.
About Camp Yellow
- Must have Hybrid Mobile app development experience using Flutter, Phonegap, Cordova (Android & iOS Both)
- User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Develop application code and unit test in AngularJS.
- Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API.
- Experience in Business Object Model implementation & data integration with JSON/XML
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Design and build advanced responsive native and hybrid applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Popular hosts set up the talent hunts (across genres like comedy, dance, dating & fashion)
• Contestants send in their video entries, and
• Audiences ‘actively consume’ content by playing judge, predicting winners among other
modes of engagement
- Design and develop mobile applications in true service oriented architecture.
- Building mobile applications on Android platform using Java, Kotlin, etc
- Worked on major architectures like MVVM, MVP
at SUVI (Provide upto 40LPA to the potential candiadte)
❖ As an Android Engineer you will design, build and maintain an Android
app with the potential to unlock financial services for billions of people
in emerging markets.
❖ As a member of a small, nimble team, you'll work directly with our
product team to create beautiful, inspiring financial experiences for
❖ One must be able to Contribute to design and development of
Android applications. (written in a mix of Java and
❖ One must be able to Scope new projects and features with the
product team, and implementing them (including contributing to
some parts of our backend systems when needed).
❖ One must be able to Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
❖ One must Contribute to the overall engineering roadmap, including building out new
products for the Indian market and beyond.
❖ One must Mentor and teach other team members.
❖ One must be a passionate coder. He/She must start and/or contribute to projects
they’re excited about.
❖ One must be curious about new technologies and are eager to learn about and
contribute to all parts of the technology stack.
❖ One should be an excellent collaborator & communicator. He/She know that startup
are a team sport. He/She listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and
always try to ask the right questions.
❖ One must have an experience architecting high-quality Android apps that
interact with RESTful APIs and enjoy keeping up with the latest frameworks
and development practices.
❖ One should understand the value of writing thorough test cases, and is
passionate about code quality and bug fixing.
❖ One should be excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and
company, working with teammates from all over the world.
US A INDI A C ANADA PHI L I P P INE S Z YV K A . CO M
MUST TO HAVE
❖ Android application development
❖ Product based experience
❖ Must have scaled up one project on your own.
GOOD TO HAVE
❖ Startup experience
❖ Python, ROR
POSITION: Flutter Developer
Immence is hiring a Flutter Developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS,
and the web. We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design
with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of
applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
We don’t just offer Job, but we offer Career Growth.
Experience: 0-3 years
Salary: Don’t worry about it, if you have the right skills.
• Architect, build and maintain excellent Mobile Applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test,
release to app stores and support.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• Work with native modules as and when required
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent
• Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
• Be part of a community of Flutter developers who share knowledge and help each other
as problems arise.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
• Good Project Management Skills.
• 5 days working.
• No Bond System.
• 18 Paid leaves + 10 Holidays.
• Team and Company Dinner.
• On time Salary.
• Flexible Office Timings.
• Celebrations – Birthday, Festivals, Events, Picnics, Dinner etc.
• Technical Growth (Knowledge Sharing Program) to learn new things.
• Games Indoor & Outdoor
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Proven software development experience and Android skills development
Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
Experience with Android SDK
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Develop Android handset clients
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in the agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Android
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years java development
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics, or science
- Experience in building web (PWA)/mobile app using ionic/reactjs (react native)
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Gradle
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience leading development teams or performing customer-facing duties is an advantage
- Kotlin Language Skills
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on Android Developer to join our mobile team. The apt applicant must have Android software development skills, a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and minimum 4 years of Software Development experience- Knowledge of Mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as Android profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original Android app.- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Whom will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to AVP Engineering and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Job Location- Saket Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities:
> Should have 1-2 years of working knowledge experience on Android SDK, XML Parsing, Push Notifications and different Versions of Android to deal with different Screen Size and their compatibilities;
> Working Knowledge on third party libraries such as Google Maps and Barcode Scanners;
> Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
> Development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices;
> Should be able to create user interface and UX on Android and implement designs as per the requirements;
> Able to work with the remote data via REST and Json;
> Working knowledge of kotlin & basic knowledge about design architecture
> Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
> Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
>Working knowledge experience on Android SDK, XML Parsing, Push Notifications and different Versions of Android to deal with different Screen Size and their compatibilities;
Note:We are looking for someone who can join us immediately.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Proven working experience in Android app development
• Have published at least one original Android app
• knowledge with Android SDK
• knowledge working with remote data via REST and JSON
• knowledge with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Website - https://praxinfo.com/