- Performing periodic technical audits ofthe website, keyword research and to make short and long term SEO strategy
- Implementing a backlinking strategy to grow domain authority
- Performing keyword ranking and gap analyses, identifying seasonal trends.
- Driving recommendations and implementation of metadata and descriptions.
What you need to have:
- Must have hands experience to drive organic traffic and SQL/MQL leads.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine optimization practices and search engine algorithms and releases is a must.
- Must have hands-on experience on On-page, Off page and Technical SEO activities.
- Must have pretty much acquainted with all the tenets of SEO to amplify the organic growth.
- Have proven track record to ignite the organic growth from 0 toX.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- B.Tech Computer Science + MBA Digital Marketing/ Marketing with relevant SEO experience.
- Candidate must have Google Webmaster Certification
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO aspects like robots.txt, XML sitemaps, broken links, schema.org, crawl budget, Pogosticking, Search Intent, Canonicalization, Graph Protocols, Custom 301 redirects, broken links, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Working Knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like webmaster tools and google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO, Web trends, screaming frog etc.
- AHREF, Moz, Google trends, SEO Quake and other pertinent tools which are predominantly inclined to SEO
- Prefer Immediate joiners only.
● Strategize and execute digital advertising for lead generation and
digital marketing efforts. Focus on search and display ads, PPC
campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Google, YouTube.
Coordinate offline advertising with creative ways to measure
the progress of physical ads.
● Improve conversion and optimize for improved lead-gen results.
Plan, execute and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Improve brand’s digital presence and lead-gen with SEO/SEM and
relevant Influencer/Social Media campaigns. Oversee SEO efforts
on websites with a focus on technical elements, keyword analysis, and content guidance. Manage content changes to the Website, create
relevant Landing Pages for optimizing user experience. Promote
company app and manage app SEO and reviews
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify areas of
improvement and implement effective changes to improve the
● Provide thought leadership for impacting overall brand exposure
and lead generation, brainstorm, and execute on new and creative
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Google
Adwords, PPC campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of advertising tools and resources (e.g., Google
Analytics, InMobi, Firebase, Appsflyer, Hootsuite)
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
● A passionate and confident marketer who can take full project
ownership and guide to guide others
● Be a collaborative team player and an encouraging people
manager with positive listening skills
● Strong problem solver with a willingness to learn
Digital Marketing is a lot more than what it is usually portrayed as and we delve into “the lot more”for SMBs. we have grown well and what started as a small personal project a year ago has now grown into a family of 45+ clients and 8 smart people- all within a year! And guess what, we never spent a single penny on advertising! It was all referral and so you can imagine the quality of work that we have been doing.
Now, if you are someone who can fit in such a high performing environment, do read the job description very thoroughly and then apply!
Be the primary point of contact for the clients.
Assist in creating a digital strategy for the clients. These are SMEs, hard on cash but high on hope so we have to be extra wise with what we suggest!
Get things done from the CG team. You see, since you will interact with the client, you will know what they want and you alone will have to make sure that the work gets done!
Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives (we call this Remarkable ROI)
Note: You’re not responsible to bring in new clients (this is not a sales position). You are responsible to keep and grow your clients with Remarkable Client Experiences, Remarkable Excellence, and Remarkable ROI and if that gets us Referrals- well nothing better than that!
Note: Our digital marketing projects include both “traditional” digital marketing such as SEO and Email Marketing/Whatsapp Marketing/Affiliate Marketing as well as web design & development projects. For this position though, we will stick to SEO/SMO/PPC
What we are looking for
Digital marketing experience (and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results). Followed by…
Strong project management skills (aka, the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done yourself and through other people). Followed by….
Ability to provide remarkable client experiences.
Who we are not looking for
You’re busy, we’re busy. If you don’t meet these requirements, please focus on the other fish in
the sea. These are indeed requirements
Minimum of 1.5 years as a hands-on digital marketing professional
Minimum of 1 year as someone who has been interacting with the clients. If you have worked
in B2B, it would be great!
Digital Marketing & Web Design Project experience
A focus on the details (really… pay close attention to the details if you’d like to get an interview
for this position)
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably
Thrive in a small and growing team (<10 people on our way to 20)
Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for
Know how to work on Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business
Manager, Instagram Marketing, Email Marketing Tools, Canva (just a little bit), WordPress,
Wix, and anything else that is relevant to digital marketing
Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone but believe in the power of
BTW: when applying, use the passcode “WTH
• The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for website, mobile applications & to make sure that the goals are achieved
• The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
• Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
• Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
• Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
• Manage the development and execution of content strategies
• Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
• Monitor and administer web analytics
Experience / Skills: • Minimum 4+ years of experience (preferred gaming industry) • Having practical experience of working on ASO (App store optimization) • Knowledge/implementation skills on technical elements like - app localization, deep linking, etc. • Agile reporting skills - using tools, excel and internal data
- Independently coordinate webinars, tradeshows, and conferences, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Assist with website content social media and digital marketing programs.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strategic, data-driven mindset with excellent execution skills for rapid project completion
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience with marketing automation tools and communication platforms
Your Key Competencies:
- Project management for ensuring timely delivery of projects
Your Education and Experience:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, advertising, or business.
- 2+ years of marketing experience
Hands-on person, have to deliver the work with few resources, it will be the first marketing person on the team, and will have the autonomy on the day-to-day implementation. Will not manage people.
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Writing skills
- Fluency in English
- Coding experience is a big plus
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Quora, Stack Overflow)
- Join developer/start-ups communities and engage with them
- Reviewing and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video, and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand
- Collaborate with company members to develop social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Monitor analytics and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Collaborate with product development teams
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Write newsletters to the targeted audience
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contribute to and influence the direction of social media strategy
- Design and execute marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on the search performance
- Provide an SEO perspective on content creation and social media
- Improve the SEO of all company sites
- Analysis of competitor campaigns
- Regular KPI reporting
- Work closely with the SEO, online marketing and affiliate marketing teams to help coordinate all integrated online output.
Should be able to work on Designing tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and other digital marketing designing tool.