- Job Specifications:-
- Day-to-day liaison with internal team on campaign developments
- Develops comprehensive agendas for weekly planning/status meetings
- Set up and provide support on 3-5 search projects of various sizes
- Exposure in social media traffic acquisition
- Exposure of managing vernaculars sites (+experience in Facebook/Social Media and Twitter)
- Perform keyword research and basic to advanced analysis
- Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices
- Responsible for complete SEO process (on & off page optimization)
- Analyze and increase the website traffic through organic search listing
- Analyzing and generating website traffic reports
- Format and prepare search reports for every vertical. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text t
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Corusview IT services Pvt. Ltd
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead
integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers
will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers) to launch campaigns
on time and on budget.
● Lead research for SEO-friendly keywords.
● Well-versed with on and off-page SEO activities.
● Should be able to do a detailed audit of the website to roll out the best possible strategies.
● Should be comfortable as an IC.
● Monitor technical search engine optimization issues and help in fixing them.
● Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs, and websites.
● Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like a link-
building, forum commenting, etc.,
● Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience,
traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
● Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams during the marketing campaigns.
● Collaborate with the Content team to develop the right approach for the marketing
● Stay up to date regarding search engine optimization and marketing standards.
● Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights in order to
achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
● Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience of 3+ years in SEO
● Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
● Should have worked in a brand side role for at least 2 Years
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
● Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and other data analysis tools.
Digital Marketing Manager - Astroyogi.com
- Own the strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area.
- Should have in-depth understanding of implementation of Digital Marketing aspects – Adwords, Analytics, SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM,PPC etc.
- Responsible for tracking the performance of all campaigns that are run.
- Optimization for campaigns to ensure the best output, setting up campaign, ad group, ads, and budget correctly.
- Optimizing stage, exploring A/B test creative, split audience, use advanced audience breakdown to find best practice and best optimization approach to increase conversion rate.
- Understanding of branding and brand communication is also a bonus.
- Manage marketing budget and monitor usage for all platforms.
- Clear understanding of calculation of RoAS and other metrics is important
- Experience of working with agencies in performance marketing as well as media and creative agencies
- What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5-7 years digital marketing experience in brand, ecommerce or digital agency.
- Strong analytical mindset and knowledge of performance marketing metrics.
- Solid skills in executing and optimizing digital campaigns across various digital channels while being able to ensure that all campaign objectives and KPI targets are achieved.
- Tracking and reporting campaign results, analyzing key-takeaways and deriving actionable insights.
- Strong Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Highly organized, good time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills.
Excited? You would feel this excitement each day working for Netway India, AstroYogi. We are growing each day and we need you to ensure it becomes higher each day.
Roles & responsibilities:-
Exposure to US/International Clients (Preferred) Prior Experience in Digital Marketing (Search Engine Optimization) / Project Coordinator / Project Manager roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills able to generate interest and engages the client during calls and emails.
- Manage projects, and establish productive, professional and profitable relationships with key personnel and clients in assigned projects.
- Coordinate with various departments within the organization, including support, service, and technology and manage resources, to ensure seamless functioning of the client accounts.
- Responsible for client receivables; planning and execution of monthly retention.
- Candidates with Project Management, Digital Marketing & Technical Skills are Preferred.
- Preferred Location Noida.
- Document all requests and comments made by clients to ensure timely feedback and follow-up actions of client escalations/queries.
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, 'get things done attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives and account plans defined by company management.
- Good relationship-building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
- Sound computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary actions required and always keeping the internal team updated.
- Maintain a consistent schedule of online meetings with the client to manage performance objectives, and customer- expectations and assess customer needs on an ongoing basis.
Immediate Joiner Preferred
The job is applicable only for Mumbai-based candidates.
Digital Marketing Agency Experience preferred.
I. YOUR ROLE
Driving business objectives for the agency’s clientele through Paid marketing activities.
II. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring, Auditing and Executing Campaigns on Google display/search Ads, Facebook, and Instagram ads
- Ensuring campaign performance and identifying insights to drive incremental results.
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and creative teams for campaign planning.
- Drive positive curiosity and a hunger for learning and new ideas through the team.
- Initiate and drive case study creation that can be nominated for awards, post completion of noteworthy campaigns.
- Build trust with clients’ POCs and Digital Leads.
- Ability to represent the agency in account reviews and performance meetings
- Assisting the team in pitching for new business.
- Auditing Ad accounts of prospects and identifying opportunities for performance improvement.
- Deliver volume, quality leads , TAT & cost outcomes (in accordance with quarterly OKRs) for paid user acquisition (i.e. advertising)
III. ABOUT YOU
- Professional / Academic Requirements
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Paid media
- A Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or another relevant field
- Technical Requirements
- Expert level command over Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram ads
- Exposure to multiple verticals like eCommerce, BFSI, Realty, Travel, etc.
- Proficient at Google Analytics, Apps-flyer, Similar web, Adobe solutions, etc.
- Master of decoding trends and analytics from data
- Proficient with the MS Office Software (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Creative & Strategic thinking
- Up-to-date on creative and market trends
CTC upto Rs 3 LPA
Experience 2 years
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and are responsible for Web/App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad words, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Branch,Appsflyer and others).
- Working experience with creative and marketing agencies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Performing periodic technical audits ofthe website, keyword research and to make short and long term SEO strategy
- Implementing a backlinking strategy to grow domain authority
- Performing keyword ranking and gap analyses, identifying seasonal trends.
- Driving recommendations and implementation of metadata and descriptions.
What you need to have:
- Must have hands experience to drive organic traffic and SQL/MQL leads.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine optimization practices and search engine algorithms and releases is a must.
- Must have hands-on experience on On-page, Off page and Technical SEO activities.
- Must have pretty much acquainted with all the tenets of SEO to amplify the organic growth.
- Have proven track record to ignite the organic growth from 0 toX.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- B.Tech Computer Science + MBA Digital Marketing/ Marketing with relevant SEO experience.
- Candidate must have Google Webmaster Certification
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO aspects like robots.txt, XML sitemaps, broken links, schema.org, crawl budget, Pogosticking, Search Intent, Canonicalization, Graph Protocols, Custom 301 redirects, broken links, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Working Knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like webmaster tools and google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO, Web trends, screaming frog etc.
- AHREF, Moz, Google trends, SEO Quake and other pertinent tools which are predominantly inclined to SEO
- Prefer Immediate joiners only.
1 to 3 years of experience in digital marketing - Highly conversant with Google Analytics and other similar tools - Basic programming ability(preferably R or Python)
JD for Performance Marketing
- As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will manage high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the mobile games.
- Additionally, ensure that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business's guidelines, quality standards, and objectives
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define, identify, launch and drive critical strategic media campaigns for customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analysis and translate data into actionable insights. Be willing and able to adjust marketing spend on the fly for best results.
- Lead KPI development and tracking across all performance marketing related functions, measuring campaign and digital spend performance across all channels
- Constantly tracking metrics like funnel conversion rates, bounce and exit rates and identifying reasons for the same - contributing valuable insights to product - Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Improving the usability, design, content and landing page effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date on latest developments in the Global digital media industry and experiment with new creative ideas.
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs.
What we are looking for:
- We love if you have the hunger to learn, passion to perform and carry the following skills:
- Experience of managing tech businesses - SEO, Social media, affiliate/mobile, email/SMS marketing (including build and design) and agency handling
- Strong track record of building organic and social traffic through high quality content
- Strong operations experience in managing teams and delivering on targets set
- Excellent understanding of analytics tools including Google analytics, Heap, KISS metrics, Flurry, AWR Cloud, Buzz Sumo and Web Trends