- Understand the fundamentals of Software Engineering, such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Ability to write Java applications using Spring, Springboot or any other microservices frameworks
- Experience in the development of REST applications, in Java or Kotlin
- Capable of writing effective APIs
- Solid knowledge of JVM fundamentals such as classloading, memory management, garbage collection
- Demonstrated experience in platform API design and development
- Knowledge on microservice and event-driven architecture
- Experience in working with version control frameworks such as Git (preferable), SVN
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or Cassandra) & Relational Databases
- Solid understanding of TDD & Agile principles such as CI / CD, with a proven track record of implementing solutions centred around those concepts
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
1. Design patterns- socket communication/ micro services architecture
2. Caching - REDIS MEMCACHED etc
3. Database - MONGO, SQL etc. min 2yrs experience with these.
4. Features created for large concurrent requests.
5. Node Js, Go lang any asynchronous programming language min 2 yrs exp with any one of them.
6. Message Queues - RABBIT MQ, Kafka etc.
Experience in Sprnig Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Webservices
Good Communication Skills
What We are Building
- We are a pure-play data products division at Fynd, Products Excellence and Research (PEXAR)
- We are building a SaaS product to help every organization of any size in the world to make better and faster decisions using data. We believe these products can be used to solved problems across the globe and truly help democratize data to derive meaningful insights and actionable notifications. We are building a non-eCommerce product division to kick-off this democratization.
Whats the role?
- We are looking for Individuals with a Product Mindset who can become part of the founding team in building a modern SaaS Data platform, with a focus on distributed data processing, stream, and batch systems. We value people who are quick learners, are curious and can leverage their technical skills to deliver robust applications and features.
- Drive technical Roadmaps of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
- “Platformize” components as libraries, utilities, and services and promote reuse.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and features.
- Exhibit ownership and leadership skills required to become an indispensable part of the engineering team and culture
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development by participating in team learning sessions and having an attitude of not just learning but also teaching others.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise building and enhancing Java / Spring-based microservices.
- Strong framework experience using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Strong foundation knowledge of Design patterns and experience in applying it to solve use cases.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and any NoSQL database.
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based services like AWS.
- Strong understanding of Caching and messaging platforms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in working with to AWS Lambda and S3 for application development.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring Cloud, Spring Security and Spring Batch.
- Worked on technologies like Elastic Search, Redis and MongoDB.
- Understanding of Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry and New Relic.
- Understanding and working experience with GIT and Artifactory.
What do we offer?
- Exceptional Opportunity
- Opportunity to build one of the next best SaaS Product
- Opportunity to be in the founding team of the Product
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : Google / Reliance
- Blissful and Positive Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Weekly Team engagement activities
- Celebration(small or big) are carried out with equal high energy
- Limitless Growth
- Courses completed on Coursera are reimbursed
- Weekly learning sessions are organized
- Insurance and Care
- Group Medical Insurance(Includes Spouse and Parents)
- Group Term Insurance(4*CTC)
- Remote working due to Covid-19 Pandemic
- Cool Office Space
- Amazing office in WeWork with the coolest recreational area, lounges, and amenitiesVijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast and Friday Lunches
§Implement assigned user stories within project schedule.
§Execute unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
§Collaborate with team to identify and fix technical issue.
§Experience in Java/J2EE, web framework (Spring, Hibernate) and web services.
§Hands-on with core Java and Spring MVC.
§Hands-on experience to implement and manage REST and Micro services.
§Familiar with DevOps pipelines.
§Experience in Agile development methodology like Scrum and test-driven Development.
§Good communication skill.
DevDarshan is a devotional platform launched by IIT graduates to promote the teachings of Indian culture and the Hindu way of life in India around the world. In the 21st century, where everything around is digitized then why not temples. That's the idea behind DevDarshan. We've built a community of devotees from multiple Countries, through our Mobile Application that connects Temples and Devotees, have successfully raised seed investment and also started to generate revenue for the temples and Priests associated with us. Right now we are looking to grow our team and build new exciting features for devotees all around the world.
This is where you come in.
- You will be involved at all stages of the product development process, from design to development and deployment.
- You will architect, build, scale, backend systems that powers our applications which will be used by millions of devotees every day.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improve our engineering practices and would work on a daily basis towards that
- Experience in NodeJS, Typescript, ExpressJS AWS EC2
- You have built backend REST API's
- Experience in any frontend framework like ReactJS, VueJs
- Good understanding and experience of NoSQL and SQL Databases, which to be used when.
- Experience with CI/CD Systems like Jenkins, Github Actions.
- Some Experience with Realtime Databases/Systems or Socket based applications would be preferred.
- Some Experience with building Algorithms, Social Apps is preferred.
- Any experience with Handling Video Delivery like ffmpeg/HLS/WebRTC is preferred but not mandatory.
- At least 5 years experience with Nodejs, Expressjs and Nestjs
- Familiar with Typescript Language (5 years experience in Typescript).
- Has worked with AWS console (ECS & EC2 & S3 Buckets, 3 years experience)
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of MongoDB Database (at least 5 yrs experience)
- API Integration
- Has worked with swagger for API documentation
- Has built live-streaming applications like Twitch TV, Periscope
- Has built social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Discord
- Great experience in developing real-time chat and video applications using languages like WebSockets or Pusher.
-Knowledge of REST applications
-Knowledge in database integration and shipments
-In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns, governance methodologies, and potential limitations within MongoDB
-Experience with React and React Redux is an added advantage.
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
- 6+ years Java coding experience with immediate joiner
- Will be working closely with Product and Technology team
- Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks
- Hands-on with technology and providing POC
- Strong background culture of delivering projects with First time right and near-zero defects in production
- Java Spring Boot
- Micro Services architecture
- J2EE, JDBC, ORM Frameworks, JPA, NoSQL
Experience with Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience with Spring-boot, spring MVC
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Programming Language(s): Java, J2EE, JSON, HTML, DHTML, HTML 5, XML, EXTJS.
- Experience with XML/HTTP and Web Services
- Experience with HTML, JSP, CSS, JQuery / Ajax / JSON,
- Experience /Knowledge of Angular, React.
- Experience building J2EE based Web Applications
- Experience with MySql.
Required Knowledge and technical skills:
- Expert level experience designing and building web services using Java
- Hands on experience in frameworks like struts , springs, hibernate
- Experience with multiple database platforms
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
- Experience building distributed systems at Internet scale
- Knowledge of commonly used design patterns
- Prior experience building internet platforms from the ground up
- Understanding Microservices patterns and architectures, enterprise design and industry best practices.
Required Qualities/ personal skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced delivery environment