- Generating leads by identifying Specific Building Material Manufacturers / Suppliers.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports with respect to a number of calls, meetings & conversions.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts & following up fulfillment.
- Visiting clients and potential clients on a timely basis to ensure Customer Satisfaction & Subscription Renewals.
- Dual Reporting to Magnate + TSB management at regular intervals and/or when called for.
Candidate Pre Requisites & Qualification Criteria.
- Any Bachelors / Masters Degree with Min Exp of 2 years in Corporate Sales.
- Candidates with their Own Vehicle & Laptop will be given preference.
- Strong WiFi Connection at Residence in case of Future Lockdown(s).
- Candidate must be willing to travel Intra State & Inter-State to Unlock Sales Possibilities.
- Candidates from Real Estate / Building Materials / Concept Selling Backgrounds will be given preference.
ShareNest exists to enrich lives by democratising second home ownership and making it enjoyable and bringing it within reach for most people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified legal structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated property management.
Founded by former Business Head of Nobroker, ShareNest has secured more than $1.2million in growth financing which will help build a base for the business and a dream team to take it towards new heights.
With the mission of solving the issues faced while investing in the second home space and now within reach with making unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
About this Opportunity :
- The ShareNest sales team provides best-in-class business to consumer sales experience in introducing the co-ownership model and bringing on new prospective buyers within specified markets.
- In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leads, pipeline follow-up and outbound outreach to drive revenue by acquiring new ShareNest owners. You- ll bring insight and energy to create lasting first impressions to prospects by providing them with a friendly and exceptional experience through a consultative sales approach while driving the value of the Pacaso model.
- The Sales Meastro is part of a market team that supports the top to middle funnel sales conversations and partnering with a field sales team to close prospective owners. The role requires a strong mindset, high-level work ethic, and a closer mentality.
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a seasoned team of successful leaders in the real estate and property tech space.
What You'll Do:
- Curate prospective buyers and move customers through the sales funnel and cycle
- Nurture potential prospects consistently through diligent follow-up
- Consistently meet/exceed sales targets set at a market, podded level
- Make over 80+ calls a day, 20+ presentations a week in a virtual environment
- Partner with Sales Manager (other name) counterpart to drive the prospect down funnel to close
- Prepare and provide accurate forecasts to management on a weekly basis
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned market
- Run a sophisticated sales pipeline management for new outbounds and nurturing
- Understand and build a deep understanding of the assigned market
- Be mission driven, a cultural carrier and ability to work in a team environment
- Travel 10% of the time for team collaboration and market support
You- re great fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in new acquisitions sales
- Loyalty and to believe in the Mission and Vision of the Company.
- Proficient Communication skills and fluency in the English language.
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Experience working with CRM systems
- You- re achievement driven, competitive, with high ethical values and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be organized with time management
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with internal and external awareness.
- Willingness to work varied schedules based on market needs.
- BA or college degree preferred.
You- ll love working at ShareNest because of our ...
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Being part of a growing professional team and contributor to make into a unicorn within 5 years.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Medical Insurance for the said team member.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous incentives for above average performance
- Company-sponsored meet-ups.
o Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
o Researching and qualifying new leads.
o Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
o Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
o Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
o Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
o Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
o Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
o Staying informed about competing products and services.
Requirements for the role
o Preferred Bachelor /Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Business Studies/ Communication/ Marketing
o Preferred 2-3 years’ experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
o Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
o Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
o Excellent phone and cold calling skills
o Exceptional customer service skills
o Strong listening and sales skills
o Ability and orientation to achieve targets
No. of Positions -
a. Pune job location - 04 positions
b Solapur Location - 02 positions
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's / BBA degree.
- 1+ years in SaaS sales industry.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing demonstrated sales success.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- CRM experience shall be a BIG PLUS.
For all above positions, we are seeking aspirants with hands-on experience in SaaS / App sales based industry background.
Candidates currently staying in above job locations preferable.
Immediate Joiners preferred.
Our client acts as a marketplace that helps in accelerating online growth by creating transformational digital experiences through measurable marketing campaigns.
The services offered by them include, but are not limited to, performance marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, website & app development, SEO, content development etc. Platforms they leverage include, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Taboola, Outbrain etc.
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Mumbai, our client, so far in their journey, has executed approx. 598 campaigns and served 23 industries, globally.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for representing our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet their needs.
What you will do:
- Generating leads and building relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales executives for the next steps
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Generating leads, cold calling, and emailing to generate new sales opportunities
- Identifying prospects' needs and suggesting appropriate products/services
- Building long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Reporting to Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation(B.E/B.tech/Bcom/BCA etc), or MBA
- Min 2- 4 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Freshers with decent communication can also apply
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to scale up the business
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
Job Description -
Student Success Manager - (1-3 Years)
Sales Interns - (0-1 years)
EduRev is building the Netflix for Education with a layer of social networking. We aim to make the process of education and learning so effortless and engaging that you don’t feel the need to go to a school or coaching center anymore. EduRev essentially stands for Education Revolution and we are looking to achieve nothing less.
EduRev has over 9 million students and adds around 10 new users each minute. We are backed by Y Combinator, Artiman Ventures, and prolific angel investors like Anand Chandrashekaran (Ex-Director at Facebook Messenger, Ex-CPO at Airtel & Snapdeal), Martin Basiri (CEO, Apply Board), to name a few.
We have won the Best App award (for learning) by Google, the Startup of the Year Award by TieCon, and the mBillionth Award for Learning & Education in South Asia by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our Journey and the plan ahead
We started our entrepreneurial journey 🚀right after college to solve two critical problems in the education system:
- Even though each child is unique, there is no personalisation in the way we are taught 👩🏻💻
- The average teacher-student ratio in India is ~ 1:50, which creates a high dependency on good teachers
- A product designed with a student-first approach
Since our inception we have 👇🏻:
- Managed to create a product that our users have loved: In the NPS survey, 87% of activated users are selecting 9 or 10 out of 10.
- Sold 70k+ subscriptions organically across 30 countries including India
- Collectively solved more than 2Mn doubts organically (our user to answer metric is 10x that of Quora)
We are looking for young and smart sales enthusiasts who will become the face of EduRev and communicate with our end users.
About the role
As a Student Success Manager, you will be an individual contributor assisting EduRev’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers by constantly supporting them. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the product and the target market audience. Become a product evangelist first.
- Handle the problems faced by users in real-time
- Ensuring that EduRev offers customer experience to all its users across multiple platforms.
- Communicate with users on a regular basis to understand how we can improve the product further and understand the problems faced by users.
- Run experiments to understand the processes which get the maximum conversion & ROI.
- Making outbound calls to potential users, understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic relationship with the students and understanding their motivation levers and genuinely guide them in taking the right decision.
- Increase the brand awareness among users through direct interaction with the users & their parents.
Desired Candidate profile:
- You are genuinely excited to help students and ready to put yourself in the students’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You have experience in using CRM tools from the scratch and have an understanding of how to utilize them for conversion improvement.
- You have proven inside sales experience for a B2C product preferably in an EdTech company.
- You are the one who can communicate EduRev's vision to retain the users, increase their experience and loyalty and acquire new learners on the platform.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience in dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You are already a star performer and have the fire to achieve your weekly and monthly targets.
Steel Sheets / Patta, Stainless Steel Coils, Stainless Steel Slitted Coils,
Allied Products, Import Export of Machines, Ferrous and Non Ferrous
Scrap, Engineering Products with work force of 250 people.
Job Title:- Sales Executive- Steel Industry
Exp.: - 2 to 5 years minimum experience required.
Work Location:- Drive-In Road, A’bad.
Edu.:- BE or Diploma (Mechanical)
Sales Strategy Building.
Monthly Sales Target to achieve.
Increase co-ordination between owners & customers.
Meet customers in person on regular interval.
Payment follow-up of our customers.
Need Junior Sales Executive who is fluent in Hindi, Gujarati & should
understand English, good talking skill require.
Sales person will have to pay regular visit to customers & also roam
in market for new inquires.
Candidate having technical background will be highly preferred, non-
technical candidates can also apply, if they are confident with their
talking skill & ready to move around.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.