- Manage the SEO initiatives - strategising, planning and execution
- Define key metrics and SEO road map (including link building strategy)
- Review and analyse analytics and site traffic to gauge positive and negative changes
- Create and execute an SEO plan for the assigned categories to maximise traffic from the
- Plan SEO tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights on search engine
- Collaborate with Content team to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine
- Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns
- Research, analyse and benchmark against competitor performance
- Create and maintain SEO performance dashboard to provide visibility for respective pages
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
What We are Looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Master of on-page & off-page SEO
- Understand the co-relation of content & link-building.
- Who speaks the language of google webmaster & analytics
- Bachelor's degree with experience of 2 - 4 years in Digital Marketing domain.
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our client :-
Our client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L’Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
About the role :-
Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver. You will be liaising with other teams and leading analysis setup and post campaigns review.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:-
Key poc for project setup, analysis, and post-campaign reviews
Liaise closely with clients (internally and externally) on projects and become their trusted advisor
Build statistical models on historical data with comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
Provide direction and leadership to direct reports, working with them on goals, motivations, and career progression
Work with key stakeholders to assess project needs and ensure best-in- class work is being delivered
Take direct responsibility for quality of work and smooth operation of campaigns
Advise on best practice in your area
Play a prominent role in the induction of new employees, teaching them company’s approach to Analytics
Work across, and with, all bands, disciplines, and offices, ensuring continuous collaboration and progression
A bit about yourself:
Statistical/Mathematical degree from reputed institute
Proficiency with systems such as SQL and ‘R’ with at least 2 years of digital marketing/media background
Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations
Hands on experience of at least 5-7 years in Statistical modeling is mandatory
Have a high understanding of marketing campaigns and their objectives
Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels within the business
Ability to manage a small team effectively to bring out the best in their skill sets, motivating them to succeed, and keeping their focus.
Strong work ethic, with ability to manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results.
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
Roles and Responsibilities
Immediate Hiring #SEO Analyst
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Analysing keywords and competitors By SEO techniques
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Multi Project Handling Experience must
Required Candidate profile
- Exp: 1 - 3
- ON page and OFF page optimisation - Experienced
- Only Immediate joiners or 15 Days
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
• The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for website, mobile applications & to make sure that the goals are achieved
• The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
• Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
• Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
• Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
• Manage the development and execution of content strategies
• Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
• Monitor and administer web analytics
Experience / Skills: • Minimum 4+ years of experience (preferred gaming industry) • Having practical experience of working on ASO (App store optimization) • Knowledge/implementation skills on technical elements like - app localization, deep linking, etc. • Agile reporting skills - using tools, excel and internal data
- Executing implementation of strategic and operational SEO Strategies- On-Page, Off-Page & Technical SEO
- Performing an in-depth page analysis using various SEO tools & extension- Search Console, Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc
- Performing technical and On-Page SEO analysis to identify and execute website optimization strategies to boost organic traffic and conversions
- Executing and monitoring data based on SEO targets and timelines- KPIs and OKRs in alignment with business strategy
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders across the organization to get things done on time
- Staying on top of SEO news, Google Updates and so on and implement them in relevant day-to-day activities
- Creating optimized content for product pages and blogs in lines with SEO best practices that can break the clutter online
- Doing competitive analysis to fill in the SEO and content gaps for various product and landing pages
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- 0-1 years of experience
- Basic analytical mindset for understanding SEO KPIs and handling Data
- Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable in writing and editing content
- Comfortable with technical analysis and adept at learning things quickly
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets- formulas, formatting, etc
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
Skills Required: Analytical Skills, Strategic Thinking, MS Office, Fluent in English, Writing Skills
If you want to learn and implement in-depth organic marketing, churn out SEO-friendly pages, have an eye for detail, and if data analysis does NOT scare you off- we'd love to meet you!
You love creating content, social media, and are completely fascinated by what’s happening in the world of Cricket. Why don't you join us and make a career in digital marketing?
CricHeroes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance our social media presence across all platforms.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
- You are passionate about content creation, social media, and sports.
- You have prior experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns on social media.
- You love researching, design, and writing.
Who are we?
CricHeroes is a Market Network for Cricket; the World’s largest network connecting millions of grassroots cricketers and a marketplace for thousands of local businesses and professionals around cricket.
It bridges the gap between passionate grassroots cricketers and international cricketers with the help of technology.
It helps grassroots cricketers showcase their talent, get recognition, and improve their game with data.
What are we looking for, in you?
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Genuine enthusiasm around cricket would be highly preferred
- Experience in online and digital marketing
- Has an interest in researching for content
- Prior experience in content creation and working on social media campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English honors or a degree/diploma in digital marketing
- You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing in a fast-paced product company.
- Someone with prior experience in Sports Management and being a Cricket enthusiast will be highly preferred.
What are we looking for, from you?
- The ability to research Cricket related topics and generate interesting and engaging content for the app, blogs, and social media posts.
- Initiating and executing Email marketing and SMS Campaigns successfully and independently.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with design teams internally to create engaging social media posts.
- Able to improve content delivery using search engine optimization best practices.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please apply on the link.