Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by YCombinator and other marquee investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
Synapsica is looking for a Node.js/Python developer who is passionate about designing and implementing scalable solutions with highest quality. You will be responsible for creating high performance, responsive, and secure server-side programs to manage Synapsica platform. You will be responsible for designing, managing and supporting cloud platform and scaling our database. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in bakcned development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Design and development of our new platform modules from scratch.
- Hands on implementation of our APIs and integrations.
- Design, scaling and integration of new/existing databases.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST APIs with best secutiry mechanisms.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines in tandem with the respective team members.
- Performance tuning and improvements in large scale systems.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- At least 4+ years of experience with writing Python/NodeJS/PHP/Ruby on Rails.
- Prior experience of database design and management in MongoDB, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Familiarity with AWS (or equivalent) ecosystem with end-to-end cloud deployment.
- Experience implementing code level unit tests.
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git
- Good understanding of Internet protocols and DNS management
- Minimum 2years working experience in Application development using Angular 5/6.
- RestAPI Integration via Http,
- ThirdParty Integrations (Angular Material or PrimeNG),
- Lazyloading ( custom preloading Strategy ),
- Reactive Architecture ( RxJs Observables & Operators )
- Unit Testing (*not mandatory but would be a plus),
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be part of a full team delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Develop/Design, implement, and test high-quality web applications in a cloud-based environment.
- Help brainstorm and plan new applications and web services.
- You will take ownership of technical problems and their resolution, including proactively
- Communicating with product managers, developers, architects, and the operations team.
- Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
- Be committed to the deadlines.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced individual who can work with us. The selected developer would help us in developing new backend services, update / change older working services, creating REST APIs for frontend, and maintain existing code and integration to other Providers with High Quality and re-usable code. Further it will be expected out of the developer to help in optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of edge cases, and test the code.
Particulars of the job
- Must be passionate about learning new technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing web based applications.
- Must have experiencing in node.js / postgresql.
- Ability to solve architecture level problems.
- Experience in leading the team, have lead the team of junior developers in past.
What we appreciate?
A perfect candidate should hold or think the following things are important.
Values - Orderliness • Transparency • Merit • Productivity • Smart work
Abilities - Pro-activeness • Problem solving aptitude • Responsive • Quick learner • Leadership traits
Brownie points - Good communicator • Organized • Awareness of new approaches/practices in domain • Awareness of online communities
Who are we?
We are a SaS startup, who is building software for other start-ups, and helping others on the way stand. Our mission is to reduce the barriers to launching a tech startup.
Why work with us?
- We promote an open culture based on trust and ownership.
- We like to work in an idea meritocracy. Ideas and believability of individuals over seniority/title.
- Our working schedule revolves around Monday to Friday.
- Working hours are 10 AM to 7 PM officially. However, we aim for maximum overlap and coordination rather than pointless strict conformity (we aren’t a school!)
- We work a flexible week depending on the current team’s performance and needs. Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a passionate full-stack developer to be responsible for all platform-related duties, from developing designs for complicated applications to analyzing code. The key responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services, optimizing applications, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, and implementing API designs and architecture.
You should know python and use server-side logic. Ultimately, you'll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing effective, scalable, and sustainable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and debugging programs
- Improving the functionality of existing systems
- Implementing security and data protection solutions
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Job Description for PHP Developer :
Experience – 1- 6 yrs
Qualification- MCA /B. Tech, BE/BCA
Job Nature - Permanent
Skills - PHP, Java, C, C++, MYSQL, CSS, Jquery
Working days - 5
Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm.
Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
Strong learning capability.
Having a good knowledge of Jquery.
Framework experience would be beneficial.
Should be comfortable to work with the team.
Should be comfortable with work on any MVC based framework.
Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
Strong learning capability.
Contribute in all phases of the development.
Knowledge of PHP/CodeIgniter/Laravel/Magento/Symfony/Wordpress will be preferred.
Sound knowledge of php,mysql,Jquery etc.
Perks & Benefits:
Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
Employee Health Insurance.
Late-night meal facility.
Innumerable in house & outdoor party.
Cab facility available in late-night working.
Various compensations & bonuses.
No dress code
Employees B'day celebration.
Work from Home
Basic experience developing web applications using Cake PHP or other MVC framework
Strong PHP skills with any MVC Framework -Cake PHP / Laravel / Yii / Code ignitor, etc.
Experience integrating Payment Gateway and third-party PHP libraries is preferable
Work alongside a broader team with a focus on Design, UX, Optimization, Back End processes, DevOps Efficiency with the goal of delivering high-quality projects using the latest tech stack. A keen eye for detail, along with a passion to deliver quality, customer-focused solutions is absolutely essential.
Championing Web Development: You will be responsible for handling web development from ideation to production.
Collaboration with product manager and other developers, owning a large part of the process from problem understanding to shipping the solution.
Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing web products.
Great skills in PHP MVC frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, etc.
Extensive Experience in API integration and development is required.
Experience in jQuery and AJAX.
Working knowledge of web technologies including HTML, and CSS is required.
Basic understanding of version control systems like Git and SVN.
Experience working with AWS or any other Linux Cloud Servers is a huge plus.
Passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
Strong analytical and debugging skills and experience building consumer systems at scale.
AnnexLogic System Pvt. Ltd. is a leading comprehensive business software product development services provider. We partner with both start-ups and established businesses globally in their idea-to-implementation journey. We are a team of professionals who believe in creating business value for our clients through in-depth research, analysis, formation and implementation. Our customers are spread across the globe including the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
We are always looking for opportunities to extend our team with new proficient and talented colleagues who love working in a start-up culture, and this time, we need a Senior Back-end Developer, with strong technical skills and relevant experience of at least 4 years.
You’re a motivated team player who takes initiative and pride in his work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to develop the product, taking into account the following:
● Excellent knowledge of NodeJS
● At least 3 years of working experience with backend technologies
● Knowledge of PHP is considered a plus
● Knowledge of Java or Kotlin is considered a plus
● You can learn quickly new technologies and adapt to new technical challenges
● Experience in working with a TDD approach
● You have a strong background in Linux-based development
● You have previous experience with container technologies such as Docker
● You have strong knowledge of microservice architecture
● You are passionate about writing clean, maintainable & testable code
● You have strong Agile/Scrum work ethic
● You are continuously researching tools, technologies, frameworks and practices.
● Projects with a high complexity interest you
● You are highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take an initiative
● You are always mindful of quality attributes like maintainability, performance, security, scalability, usability and testability.
● You carefully read the specifications and assignments and you like to take responsibility for your components from start to end
● You feel comfortable discussing and deepening technical and technical requirements with the PM
● You have multitasking capabilities, attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
● Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills 1 Responsibilities:
● Work on multiple microservices - written in NodeJS (TS, JS), Spring (Kotlin), PHP (Symfony)
● Develop new microservices to accommodate the (many) new features and requirements of the project
● Refactor existing microservices or extract new ones to improve performance and scalability
● Come up with ideas to improve existing architecture - feedback and ideas are always welcome
● Monitor, trace and debug production microservices to ensure an application with 0 downtime
● Work to improve the CI / CD flow of the project Things we can guarantee:
● Competitive salary, with many other extra benefits (complex medical package, extra free days, events, gifts and others)
● Opportunity to work on a challenging project, using the latest technologies
● The perfect framework for professional development
● A young, creative and friendly team
● A flexible work schedule which makes you more productive
● We support any opportunities that are useful for you, including training and events
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Write effective, scalable, extensible and testable code
● Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance of the application.
● Develop database layer with optimised queries
● Detect the bottlenecks in legacy code and provide feasible solution to make things better.
● Implement security and data protection solutions
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
● Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
What you bring:
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science with good academic record
● 3+ years of hands on experience in Python and Django
● Experience in the development of highly scalable applications
● A high degree of motivation to learn new technologies, tools and libraries
● Experience developing in Unix/Linux environment
● Experience in the development of REST API
● Basic understanding on databases like MongoDB and Postgres
● Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
● Understand the deployment aspects after developing the feature
● Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, and
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card