SAP SD Consultant
at Japanese based startup company in chennai.
Designation: SAP SD Consultant
Experience: 4-10 years
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
1. SAP SD(Sales and Distribution) - HANA Sales of S/4 HANA
2. O2C(Order To Cash ) business process expertise,
3. SAP SD Implementation/Support/Development project expertise.
4. Exposure to SAP SD configurations (O2C processes, Pricing Procedure, Revenue account determination, Credit Management, Rebate Processing, Batch Management, Consignment, Stock transport orders)
5. S/4 Migration/Implementation/AMS experience6. SAP Activate, ITSM Tools, SAP Release Management, Agile Methodology
About Japanese based startup company in chennai.
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uw7g/
LogiNext is looking for an ambitious and committed specialist in Lead Generation who can do what it takes to succeed. You will identify business opportunities and generate interest among the key players. You will develop new prospects and build a great sales pipeline.
You have experience in generating leads and expanding the customer database in a product organization. You are a master in striking an engaging conversation with senior executives and attracting their attention towards the product value.
- Identify prospective clients and build a strong sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via cold - calling, out-bound leads, email communications, LinkedIn, referrals and other direct marketing methods
- Find unique ways to attract the attention of C-level executives of retail, FMCG, transportation, courier, manufacturing and e-commerce companies across Asia and North America to influence them to use LogiNext Product suite
- Initiate appointments with Sales team and sync-up with the respective Sales Manager to determine meeting output and follow up aggressively to close the deal
- Communicate status on a daily, weekly and monthly basis via phone and emails in accordance with the strategic plan and goal as developed by the Sales Head
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Head
Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, information technology, mathematics or similar domains
- 4 to 6 years of experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting
- Possessing good understanding of sales cycle, with a proven track record in a product organization
- Good working knowledge of enterprise technology and SaaS market
- Ability to take ownership, must work well individually or as a team member and to prosper in a fast-accelerating sales environment
- Knowledge of using CRM would be an added advantage
- Excellent selling skills, presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Comfortable working in US shift
- All in all, someone who loves talking, engaging and selling round the clock
Role – Sales Manager - Digital Ad Sales
Location - Mumbai and Bengaluru
Qualification - Graduation
CTC- Up to 16 LPA
Experience - 4-8 years
Roles & responsibilities:
- Revenue generation, forecasting accuracy, customer satisfaction, reach & exceeding sales goals & yield targets.
- Develop the vision & manage the sales/ account strategies to unlock the potential in market.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of assigned market and competitor knowledge to benefit your client.
- Work towards meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Drive customer engagement with pro- active content, campaign led conversations evaluate account performance, identify opportunities & follow up/through on requests.
- Ensure the account team is continually putting the customer first and providing world class service.
Key requirements :
• Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
• 4-8 years of experience in domestic sales. (Digital media advertising sales experience is a must)
• Education: BSc/ BA/ BTech / BCom/ BBM required• Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
• Minimum 1-year experience in online media; direct sales and/or business development experience including working with digital media (selling in six and seven-figure media deals) required.
• Basic Knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPV, lead generation, etc. is required.
Hyperion Planning Senior/Architect requirement
Experience: 5+ years
EPBCS/PBCS Experience minimum 2 implementations
Should have worked on implementation projects and not on Support/infra/migration
Travel Involved -- Readiness required on need basis
Note: Billable, Hands on Implementation Experience
No Support/infra/maintenance projects
- Managing telephonic association with the customers through outbound calls. Monitoring the student's queries both individually and in groups.
- Understanding the student requirements and suggesting to them the right courses and packages.
- Should be well informed and properly updated about the courses, colleges, examinations, and allotments.
- Maintain reports and data sheets as Microsoft Excel files for every call inbound and outbound.
- Female Candidates (Only)
- Graduates can Apply.
- Also, with good communication skills.
- Freshers can also apply.
- PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the categories.
- Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
- Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across brands and sub-categories globally.
- Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to resolve customer escalations and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
- Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
- Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured across each function
Following skills are mandatory:
- 5-10 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories like gift cards, perks, deals, experiences, loans, insurance, merchandise etc.
- Hands-on in Sales, Operations, Catalog and Category Management.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
- Good communication and team management skills.
- Engineering + MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum.
- Should have core expertise in Success Factors Talent Management (PMGM, Succession Planning, CDP, Skills & Assessment) at global level.
- Should have strong experience in implementing Success Factors PM-GM, Talent, CDP and Succession Planning modules and HR business processes for external customers.
- Deep expertise in following areas:
- Manage Goal Plan template configuration
- Manage Development Goal Plan template configuration
- Manage Continuous Performance Management Settings configuration
- Manage PM v12A Form Template configuration
- Manage PM v12A Form Permissions configuration
- Manage PM v12A Form Template Settings configuration
- Manage PM v12A Route Map configuration
- Manage Rating Scales configuration
- Manage Calibration configuration
- Manage Home Page configuration
- Manage PM / GM Global role based permission configuration
- Add / Remove employee to PM / GM campaign
- Configure PM / GM campaigns
- Manage RBP for PM / GM reports
- Develop PM /GM custom reports / data extracts as requested by markets
- Deep expertise in following areas:
- Manage Succession Org chart configuration changes / issues
- Manage Lineage Org chart configuration changes / issues
- Manage Performance -Potential Matrix configuration changes / issues
- Manage Position Tile view configuration changes / issues
- Manage positions related configurations / issues
- Manage ad-hoc report / Data extract requests
- Expertise in a proposing the solutions to business. Must have good experience in designing the functional and technical solutions. This role requires build the demo or prototype for the HR systems to present the solution to business leads. Coordinate with technical leads, Onsite business leads, Project managers and delivery managers. Accountable for design, build, testing and documentation.
- Good to have EC knowledge
- Knowledge on cloud apps, API based integration is an advantage
- Good communication skills is mandatory