We are looking for a "SAP MM/WM/EWM" for a Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
• Candidate should have a good experience on MM/EWM with S/4 conversion project experience
• Must have done at least 1 S4HANA Implementation project.
• He should independently handle the queries from customer on different phases of the conversion project.
• He also should have the knowledge on different functionalities of conversion like Data Migration, Delta process/Functionality, SAP Fiori adoption
• He also should have good experience on Customer Vendor Integration – CVI Conversion
• Should have knowledge on cross functional module of SD.
• He also should take care of the testing phase on the existing processes and actively involved in addressing the queries from customer
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Team Lead + Software development for SAP ABAP & .Net
SAP ABAP certified
Minimum 8+ years of Experience in development
Job Description: SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) Developer
Experience: 10+ years of SAP SF Techno-Functional experience
Work Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Technical Skills Required:
- 10+ Years of extensive work exp in SAP SF - Employee Central (preferred), Payroll, Compensation, Learning, RBS
- 5+ years of experience working on SAP CPI Implementations and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Experience with SF-API’s and ODATA Data Dictionary for SuccessFactors
- Hands-on Experience in developing custom complex interfaces with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP CPI/HCI) using various HCI/CPI tools
- Excellent Knowledge of utilizing CPI Standard Adapters and connectivity technologies (SOAP, REST, SFTP, IDOC and etc.)
- Good to have experience in using OAuth Authentication between SAP CPI and SAP SuccessFactors
- Sound knowledge of Groovy Scripting, XSLT Mappings, XMLs
- SAP Certifications – CPI is required
- Optional: SAP Mobile Platform – SMP: Experience in developing mobile apps (hybrid and native) using SAP Mobile Services is added advantage
- Good knowledge around MDF, and associated system configuration is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the SAP Products cloud to cloud and On-Premises.
- Responsible for Technical Requirement gathering, effort estimation, technical design, and development of interfaces.
- Actively participate in end-to-end project activities to ensure the team delivers effective business systems solution.
- Coordinate extensively with business users, functional and cross-functional team members, developers, integration resources.
- Solution Architecting to ensure that technical designs utilize the appropriate integration pattern and standards
- Proactively scan for troubleshooting and resolve system related issues that could impact end-to-end system functionality.
- Design, implement and support complex business processes in an SAP SuccessFactors Human Capital Management (HCM) environment
- Experience working with international clients at onsite locations will be an added advantage
- Workbook Business Blueprint Preparation Execution of Test Cases, Test Plans, Test scripts, Knowledge of MDF foundation objects associations Business rules and workflows
- Conduct thorough Joint Application Design sessions with the business end users to review business needs and document any additional system/reporting requirements
Inter-Personal & Soft skills required:
- Positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-directed, resourceful, and highly organized
- Team player: Team management skills, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Exhibit strong leadership and comprehension abilities to develop business documents and to anchor system support activities
- Ability to explain SAP concept to business in non-technical terms
Position: SAP MM
Duration: Full Time
Years of experience: 4+
Primary skills: SAP MM
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
• Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issue
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
- Should have Worked extensively on SAP developments including the Application Design and Document for Custom development, in end to end SAP Implementation.
- Preparation of Technical Spec and Unit Test documents .
- Hands on experience and extensive knowledge on RICEF (Reports , ALE/IDOC, BDC ,Userexit /Enhancements , Script )
- Extensively worked on Data Dictionary objects (tables, structures, data elements and domains)
- Basic Knowledge on ABAP Workflow .
- Knowledge on BADI , User Exits ,BDC recording.
- Performance workbench tools like Runtime Analysis and SQL trace.
- Having good exposure to functional areas like Sales Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM) .
- Should have good analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp customer requirements and convert them into Technical specifications
Experience: 6 to 15 years
At Innovapptive, we are bringing the industrial front-line worker, back-office and assets together. Our platform is the only patented and “Code-Free” connected worker platform for SAP and IBM Maximo and is disrupting and digitizing archaic, tedious, & labor-intensive paper-based processes for maintenance, operations, & supply chain. The industrial front-line workers are empowered with a suite of highly reconfigurable mobile apps, while the back-office has real-time visibility into the front-line workforce with better planning, scheduling, adoption monitoring and actionable insights. Some of the world’s largest brands such as Newmont Mining, Dominion Nuclear, Hess, Shell, UNICEF, ConocoPhillips, and Reckitt Benckiser are digitally transforming their back-office and front-line industrial worker experiences. We are saving companies millions of dollars by improving their asset uptime, productivity, safety, and talent challenges while delivering jobs better, faster, cheaper and safer.
We are backed by Tiger Global Management, a Global Marquee Fund with over $30 Billion of Assets Under Management (AUM). Tiger Global Management has a reputation for investing and building some of the world's "Unicorn" brands such as Spotify, Netflix, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Peloton, Harry's, Ola, Flipkart, Freshworks and many more!
Our mission is made possible by Innovapptive’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At Innovapptive, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative connected worker experience and to empower 350 Million Industrial Front-Line Workers around the world with the ability to truly harness the power of connected worker experience by improving the working life of a front-line worker and the back-office employee.
In the Implementation Consultant Role, you will be responsible for
- Participating in Business Requirement & Solution Design Workshops, Requirements and Fit-Gap Analysis, Customer Demos, Understanding Business impact of user requirements, Acceptance Criteria and expected results and Document Business Requirements in Jira Tool, Create Functional Specification documents, Test data preparation, Test scenario documentation etc.
- Implements the solution design by configuring the Innovapptive Mobile Application products using Innovapptive RACE Configuration engine.
- Make necessary SAP Backend system Base configurations to map into mobile applications.
- Configure customer business processes on Mobile applications to enable the solution.
- Work with ABAP Team for the Development of BADI Enhancements for customer-specific requirements and Effort Estimation
- Work on any bugs or issues for triaging and resolution.
- Prepare the Training documents and customer demos if any during the realization phase.
- Regularly Update and track the issues in Jira and coordinate with other cross-functional teams for resolution.
- Work with the Testing team for FUT
- Work on issue resolutions and support during FUT, SIT, UAT, Go-live and Hyper care.
- Provide Knowledge sharing to the Production support team after Go-live and handover.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications:
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Keep abreast of new Innovapptive features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements internally and with customers.
- Work in close coordination with various cross-functional teams to ensure effective project delivery.
- Learn and develop expertise in Innovapptive Mobile application products features, functionalities, and Implementation methodology.
- Ensure to escalate blockers to Innovapptive executives before they become customer escalations.
- Mentor and guide junior consultants in the implementation team.
- Support the Hiring team in recruiting A-level talent to meet our company growth objectives.
- Be on top of implementation activities, closely work with teams in getting any blockers addressed on high priority, keep Jira status up to date, and timely escalation for any support required to avoid project delays.
- Work with passion and contribute value in all activities performed.
- Follow organizational guidelines and processes.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement and changes to drive efficiencies including client satisfaction with effective project execution.
- Ensure defect-free implementation by doing the right things right the first time, every time, by following best practices and carrying a truly professional consulting attitude and aptitude.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Engineers and Professional Services to ensure the bug fixes and root cause analyses and resolutions are conducted in a timely and efficient manner and all implementation issues are addressed promptly
What You Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years of total experience
- 2+ years of relevant Implementation experience in SAP MM
- Excellent Communication skills
- Client interaction and documentation skills
- Have been an Individual contributor to SAP Implementation and support projects.
- Comes with experience in SAP Configuration, Org structure, Master data, Transactional data, Issue analysis and resolution, Deep understanding of the Business process and integration aspects across the above SAP modules.
- Conversant with SAP Transactions, Programs, Tables, Function modules, Reports etc.
- Have good experience in writing Functional specifications for custom developments and have worked closely with ABAP developers in BADI Enhancements for custom requirements.
- Have good experience in writing test scenarios for different business processes and creating test data. Performing FUT.
- Triaging defects identified during FUT, SIT, UAT, and HC and fixing the issues.
- Working with cross-functional teams where the resolution needs to come from other teams.
- Sensitive to customer delivery timelines, the importance of proactive action and time reaching out to leadership and other teams for help, if any is required.
- Experience in working with various tools for issue recording and tracking; Change request management, Testing tools, 3rd party systems integration etc.
- Passion to learn new skills to be able to work productively and efficiently.
- Flexibility to stretch on work timing when required to meet project delivery deadlines.
- Willingness to help other team members when required.
- Demonstrated track record as a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and solutions provider.
- Ability and desire to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing customer needs, technology requirements and strategic direction with ease.
- Status reporting to the project manager on the deliverables, risks, issues, actions etc.
- Perform duties and make decisions with patience and tact under frequent time pressures.
- SAP Certification in SAP ECC MM, WM or SAP S4 HANA MM or WM would be an Advantage.
What We Offer:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promote a high-performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning & Development - access to a wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toastmasters, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music
Innovapptive does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Innovapptive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP MM, SD, FICO and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Absolute understanding of mapping technical designs to Functional Documents (FS) & creating/reviewing corresponding Technical Specs (TS).
- Detailed & exhaustive understanding of coding practices & naming conventions in ABAP.
- Deliver of New Business Request/ Change Request with good quality, the defined timeline and the defined budget Data Dictionary Concepts (Mandatory)Report development classical / Interactive / ALV ,SAP Script / Smart forms /Adobe Forms Module Pool ,SAP BAPI/RFC Performance optimizations
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC (Mandatory as working knowledge , if not complete hands-on)
Responsible for analysis, design & build of solutions in FICO with focus on Controlling and
Assist Business Blueprint and define solutions leveraging best practices.
Assist Functional Spec creation and work with Technical team of ABAP Developers.
Engage with Technical Teams for Integration and Data Management for SAP Interfaces.
Ensure stabilization of solution and continuous improvements.
Prepare documentation and Train Key end users.
Provide on-call support as needed.
Provide timely, accurate, and complete responses to user inquiries.
Maintain user procedures, process maps, training materials and documentation. Conduct user
Coordinate user acceptance testing and quality assurance standards for all supported systems.
Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary info, both
internal or customer specific.
Strong background in Finance and Accounting principles
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer
Science, or equivalent years of Systems Administration and Systems Analyst experience.
Minimum of 5 years of working SAP experience is required.
Strong hands-on configuration experience in configuration of SAP modules; FI/CO, PS
Strong understanding of MM & SD integration with FI. SD Knowledge is a plus.
Solid working knowledge of accounting and financial processes is mandatory.
Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development
methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
Advanced knowledge of Excel, with ability to analyze financial data.
Critical thinking ability
Strong problem-solving capacity
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Ability to communicate effectively in an international environment.