-Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live
-The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
- Flexible: Must be willing to adapt the work schedule to allow at a minimum 2 overlapping hours with Santa Clara (4pm Pacific to 6pm Pacific or 8am Pacific to 10am Pacific).
- Understanding of controlling processes-Product costing , cost center accounting, cost object controlling and COPA for Service contract business environment.
- Must understand the integration points for COPA with Revenue Recognition, Results Analysis and Settlements for service contract business.
-Strong experience working on COPA enhancements/user exits in the area of Derivations and valuation.
- Must have experience on GL/COPA (costing-based) reconciliation
- Understand flows to COPA from different modules, integration points and related configuration
- Should have developed reports and able to identify the requirement and integrate effectively with BW.
-Knowledge of writing functional specs & testing BEx and AFO reports required.
- Exposure to SAP CRM would be a significant plus.
-Accounting and COPA for a Manufacturing & service Industry.
- Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle.
- Experience in data conversion
- Knowledge and exposure to Project system Finance integration
Nice to Have
- Accounting/ Financial Background: i.e. Experience in a Finance related position or/and Business certification.
- Experience in Delivering SAP FI/CO end user training
Experience on GL/COPA (costing-based) reconciliation 5 years
Functional Analyst - Ops Finance COPA 5 years
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end to end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment and Staffing related requirements.