Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About uFaber Edutech
uFaber is one of the fastest growing Edutech company’s in India, specialising in personalised training with latest technologies and high quality content. Spearheaded by IITians with over 10 years of experience in education, uFaber has one of the largest course catalogues across languages, entrance exams and skill enhancement subjects.We currently have over 1000 hours of video content and a customer base of 50000 + students.
location: - Worli ,Mumbai (Hybrid}
Salary/rate: Open to discuss
Designation: Currently, we are scouting for Business Development champions
Qrata is a talent start-up that partners with fast-moving digital companies globally to scale their teams. Since 2016, We has served over 100 funded start-ups globally (some unicorns tool) and hire teams in the spaces of engineering. growth, design, and product Our mission is to be the top curated talent marketplace while fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest-growing start-ups using Qrata’s talent marketplaces. To sign-up please visit Qrata: https://www.qrata.co/
About the role:
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through networking, industry knowledge, current expertise and existing contacts
- Responsible for developing a database of qualified leads.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- Lead Generation through various portals like Upwork, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Proposal Drafting Planning and Overseeing New Marketing Initiatives..
- Proactively initiate contact with potential clients
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their requirements.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to potential new clients.
- Communicating with clients via email, virtual conferencing, or Telephone Calling.
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business
- Persuade clients sign search contracts on exclusive and/or retainer basis
- Assist clients in formulating their expectation and contractual requirement in order for the appropriate candidates to be suitably matched with the role
- Work together with the internal researchers to match the candidates to the profile and create a shortlist
- Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client
- The candidate is expected to conduct regular face-to-face meetings with the clients and undertake networking activities.
Candidate must be from Recruitment Agency/Firm with minimum 2 years of experience in Business Development for Permanent & Executive Search Positions.
· A self-starter with desire for success who can spot new opportunities
· Proven record in business development
· Driven individual motivated by sales results
· Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening
· Organised, Presentable and confident
Academic Counselor - Chennai
Hiring Sales Executives/Counselors from Educational industry background.
Counseling the students for the Test Prep Programs
Handling enquiries and getting the enrollments done
Achieving monthly sales targets
Work Schedule: 6 days a week (including weekends), 1 fixed weekly off on weekday
Required Candidate profile
Sales aggressive Experience in counseling/ sales Good communication skills.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development is a critical aspect of our platform business.
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
2. Calling 65-70 leads everyday
3. Setting up meetings with potential clients (parents)
4. Generating Trial Classes - Pitch Parents to take PlanetSpark trial Classes
5. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
6. Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis (3L revenue per month) 7. “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
1. In your training of 1st month, we shall actively probe you through the process using Training Decks, Live Experiences, Re-Training Programs that aims to give you an overall Learning experience along with you paid stipend along the journey.
2. We create career oritented BDT in this 1 month whose skill becomes unmatched across the sector.
3. You are required to use right sales strategy and accomplish 1 Lac of revenue in the training period, hence making a way to achieve License to Sell (L-2-S)
4. You will be entitled for training stipend of INR. 21428. In-office attendance of 90% is mandatory in 1month of training
5. Post 1L Revenue achievement, you will be entitled for below
US/ Canada Shift (8:00 pm to 5:00am) - INR 7.23 LPA (4.83 Fixed + 2.4 LPA Variable)
What are we looking for?
1. Proficiency in English
2. Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
3. Fast learner and passion for sales
4. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
5. Proven experience in sale or relevant role is a plus
6. A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
1. Willing to work 5 days in a week in a fast paced startup
2. Ready to work from Office and join immediately.
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
- A keen desire to bring growth for a fast-growing Series B funded startup
- An apparent Founder's mindset
- The candidates should be able to work in a high paced ever-changing digital environment. The role will require you to be resourceful, proactive and an expert communicator. In turn it offers immense learning and growth.
- Don't forget to carry along a dash of humor. It never hurts. And we are fun loving people
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads by a daily cold call on the field until they are engaged.
- Maintain relationships with prospective, new & existing clients to add on new services and increase the business revenue.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Manage the sales funnel and source leads and take daily follow-up with them for acquisition
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate product presentation and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain a relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and competitor information to build strategies & increase business revenues.
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive to build high CSAT scores.
- Handle after-sales services & queries of the client.
Basic Job Description
As a Business Development associate at Deeshay
- You will find multiple ways to generate leads and will drive revenue.
- You will draft and adopt successful strategies to achieve your goals.
- You will plan your short term and long term goals.
- You will plan and execute product demo and meetings with clients from various financial and social backgrounds.
- You will study the local market extensively and approach eligible clients.
- You will travel the city each day, hit the markets, talk with prospects, explain, convince and persuade them towards a successful sales conversion.
- You will work with operations and onboarding teams.
- You will actively share valuable insights from client meetings.
- You will help clients with their queries post onboarding and remain their point of contact throughout. You will also be responsible for the following business transactions.
Who is the new BD associate at Deeshay?
- Someone with two years of experience in sales or BD. (not mandatory if you are hardworking and talented)
- Someone who is up to date with trending tools and industry standards.
- Someone who cuts through leads like a hot knife through butter.
- Someone who is a salesperson at heart - loves the challenge of approaching clients with deals and doesn't take no for an answer.
- Someone who constantly self-audits, learns from mistakes, and designs solutions to problems between sales.
- Someone well aware of meeting etiquette. Has flawless communication skills, resulting in delightful client engagement, also is as patient as a saint.
- Someone who can come up with sales pitches instantly, can find reasons and draw comparisons for better understanding.
- Speaks three or more languages fluently.
- Someone who has a supply of neverending energy and motivation.
- Someone who doesn't back out from challenges and goes out of their comfort zone to get the job done.
Company Domain: Ecommerce.
Company Introduction: Deeshay Ecommerce Technologies Private Limited B2B2C e-commerce services provider based in Bengaluru.
Our vision is to make e-commerce and its potential accessible to MSMEs.