● Must have knowledge of batch process manufacturing expertise in all the following project
● Continuous and batch control strategies
● Essential Skills Required: Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP),HACCP
Thorough knowledge of various manufacturing processes and leverage this to implement
processes in line with Saroj Agro Industries product line.
Well conversant with FSSAI, W&M and PCRO requirements.
Well conversant with implementing quality systems at contract manufacturing / 3P
Well developed competencies in laboratory testing of food products.
To develop products which compare well with the selected national brands.
To deliver the process costs & margins in the company decided framework.
Quality & legal compliance.
Category analysis & trending - Experience of new food product development, awareness of
formulation of food development, testing method for eg preservative testing, fragrance
Utilize Formulation understanding and troubleshooting skills in the Foods
FDA regulated sector.
Able to design batch architecture for complex recipe control across multiple
Lead or work on a project team responsible for the design, configuration and testing of
continuous and batch control strategies.
Monitor and control assigned work scope against the project plan.
Understand the project scope and financials; identify change orders and justify changes to
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP Principles, ISO 9000, and
applicable food codes for food service operations.
Must have knowledge of batch process manufacturing expertise in all the following project
phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system
integration, testing and on-site startup.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About Saroj Agro Industries
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Staff/Principal Software Engineer – Development Location: Bangalore, India
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being good to each other and having fun!
The successful candidate will join our Windows Development team in support of our products and Cloud platform. The team uses the latest software development technology and tools.
If you are looking to be part of a high-performing team at the heart of a fun, energetic, and innovative company, come join the Quicken Team!
You will be part of the Quicken Windows product development team.
Develop and enhance the product. Will involve building new features, enhancing existing
ones, and fixing of customer reported issues.
The work will include development in native Windows technologies, like C++ and C# and
WPF. As well as leveraging web and cloud-based platform services.
Architecture, Technical design and implementation of production ready code, partnering
closely with a cross-functional team (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA,
Operations, and Business Partners).
Exhibit Sound judgement while making technical and product decisions
Analyze customer feedback received thru various channels to determine product
improvements that will enhance customer experience with the product.
Think creatively and facilitate innovative thinking.
Exhibit natural leadership, mentor junior team members in the team
Good communication skills: written and verbal
Strong technical background in design and implementation of shrink-wrapped Windows applications.
8+ years of experience in C++ and Windows/Win32/MFC a must.
Prefer experience in .NET/C#/WPF.
• Consistently deliver high-quality shippable software to our customers, being part of our Agile development team.
Experience interfacing with back-end platforms using REST APIs.
Ability to work on critical areas of the product.
Strong knowledge of SDLC processes and best practices.
Passion for understanding of customer issues and solving them.
Well versed in a variety of Architecture and design patterns.
Comfortable networking with a broad range of stakeholders and able to assess multiple points of view
Experience with unit test frameworks.
MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Excellent programming discipline: object oriented principles, design patterns, unit testing.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
"Self-starter" attitude with an ownership mindset.
Amagi is a SaaS platform that lets every content owner deliver their content to consumers anytime, anywhere, to any device. Amagi helps bring entertainment to hundreds of millions of consumers leading the transformation in media consumption. We believe in a connected ecosystem bringing content owners, distribution platforms, consumers and advertisers together to create great experiences.
Amagi grew by 136% last year and is on its way to double itself again this year. The market leader in FAST (Free Ad-supported Streaming TV), it delivers more than 500 media brands to 1500+ end points and is growing exponentially.
At Amagi, our Billing Platform is key to our continued growth. The success of our products is dependent on the success of our billing platform and its ability to provide scalable, reliable and intuitive experiences to our customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help us lead the efforts of building our billing platform and related process automation solutions. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the successful delivery of a scalable and flexible billing platform and workflows related to accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Role reporting into: Engineering Director - Enterprise Platforms
Individuals reporting into this role: Senior Architect, Staff Software Engineer, Software Tech Lead, Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the core Engineering activities in an Agile model
- Participate in the overall design and development discussions
- Work closely with the Product Management team to establish product and engineering roadmaps.
- Provide architectural and technical guidance to the team and ensure they follow sound engineering practices
- Demonstrate accountability towards intended business outcomes, by working with product management and other functional teams.
- Lead the billing, account receivables and account payables automation and workflows implementation.
- 10+ years of overall SDLC experience with 6+ years of experience managing cloud application/platform engineering teams.
- Hands-on with at least of one cloud of the platforms, AWS or GCP
- Experience developing the usage/subscription based billing for SaaS products.
- Exposure to design and development of microservices optimized for scalability and speed
- Experience developing the horizontally scalable distributed systems, streaming data pipelines
- Hands-on experience of implementation of highly available, low latency and robust cloud services.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of finance processes
- Strong in CS fundamentals (object oriented analysis, data structures, algorithms)
- Salesforce sales and revenue cloud knowledge
- NetSuite, Salesforce, Freshdesk integration experience
- Working experience with any of the enterprise cloud platforms or applications.
56 -Engineering Manager: Backend ABOUT 56: At 56, we are on a mission to transform how security is perceived. To accomplish this, we have state-of-the-art technology supported by a connected network of AI cameras, safety agents and services to enable real-time physical intervention, which is available 24x7. We combine deep tech computer vision, location services, and contextually deployed safety agents to provide efficient and affordable protection for millions of people, homes, and businesses. Join our mission towards keeping people safer and protecting homes and businesses. About the role : The 56 Engineering team in Bangalore is building a new ground-up platform that transforms physical security. This platform has to be self-serviced, highly reliable, scalable and built for the future. We follow and adapt new technologies and our work includes challenges in the areas of security, geo-location, payments, scalability and architecture. To accomplish this, we are looking for engineers who can:
● Toggle between "big picture" and "fine details" with ease.
● Build software systems ground-up from one line requirements.
● Committed to building high quality and highly reliable software.
Roles & Responsibility :
● Design and Implement foundational components for the 56, which directly impact the safety and security of our customers.
● Constantly evolve the platform to identify bottlenecks in both runtime and development time aspects of the platform and improve them.
● Collaborate with multiple products and engineering teams, as well as external partnerships for integration into our platform
● Work with Product, UX, and Design to build world-class APIs.
● Write quality code and documentation which can be used as an example for your company.
● Help build consensus by being open to a variety of viewpoints and aid in bridging a gap in case of a disagreement.
● Collaborate with peer engineers and continue building a strong culture of quality Basic Qualifications
● 6+ years of professional software development experience
● 4+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Golang
● 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
● Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
● 6+ years overall technical/product development experience.
● Strong object-oriented development knowledge in Java or any other prominent language.
● Stronghold to define technical roadmap and design systems for future which solves for scale and high throughput
● Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
● Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
● Good understanding of CI/CD concepts with knowledge of Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes
● Excellent Documentation skills to lead a technical discussion
● Ability to disambiguate the tech landscape to make technology an enabler to business. Preferred Qualifications
● Knowledge of relational databases and distributed computing technologies.
● AWS technologies exposure.
● Mentoring experience to grow SDEs job family
Primary roles and responsibilities -
- Manage multiple interconnected projects, ensuring program goals are reached
- Develop and manage scope of the projects, deadlines and activities for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Strategize and implement key program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Identify key resource requirements from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Build and execute projects that cut across various aspects of Business
- Work cross functionally to help inﬂuence change in getting ideas executed
- Build and lead communication plan and develop a reinforcement strategy across the organization
- Manage all aspects of the implementation including the human and cultural elements, and reinforcing collaboration
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques-
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation-
- Help people to design and model solutions for innovation .
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, collaborate with leaders in varied areas on planning and execution
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
Traits that we are looking for -
- Experienced with MS oﬃce - Excel, Word and PPT
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should understand the product development process - to enable projects to be converted into Products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal
Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
Work with leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners. Coordinate with engineering team to plan and deliver features on time. Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events.
Stay on top of the market and competitions.
Act like an owner for the success of your product.
Two or more years experience in product management or similar role
A people friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
Have strong presentation skills
Ability to think creative and solve problem
Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
Prior experience in development or program management will be a plus
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Development especially in Healthcare Domain
- Technical project managers are tasked with managing projects with top-down oversight from inception to completion
- They must also develop project plans that meet client needs
- Decent Communication Skills and quick in understanding the tasks
- Coordinate with technical team members at all stages of the project
Who We Are
We build innovative technology everyday!
Crediwatch is a ‘Data Insights-as-a-service’ company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch is in the business of extracting valuable insights by applying artificial intelligence and deep learning and delivering them to chief decision makers. We believe in zero human touch and building systems to augment human intelligence. We do this by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real time inputs.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
For more information, please visit www.crediwatch.com
The Role Expectation
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager who is passionate about building technology that solves Credit problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own, drive and create world-class user experiences throughout the lifecycle. You will serve as a product owner within an agile, cross-functional team of operations and engineers to work on the most impactful features. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. In this role, you will partner with diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver results. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Understand CW'S strategic position to deliver features
- Drive product development to build end to end solutions with a team of engineers and designers.
- Serve as a product owner and work with the Product managers to write user stories, prioritize the product backlog, and work closely with engineers to deliver a good product
- Work with UX to analyze current user experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Develop a product roadmap and work with cross-functional teams (business, operations, development, UX, analytics) to execute on the roadmap
- Track the task and utilization of the engineers on the team
- Work with the Architect to ensure that a high performance and highly scalable system is engineered
- Apply analytics to evaluate launch outcomes and ongoing platform performance to help build best in class experiences.
- Ensure that best practices and standards are inculcated and ownership is properly delegated within the team
- Bring in the best Agile practices and ensure code quality and code coverage
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 5+ of experience in SaaS based product development for the web as well as mobile devices with experience on applications using Python, React and NoSQL, SQL, Search technologies, etc.
- 3+ of technical project management driving end to end implementation from defining user stories to testing and deployment of features
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology.
- Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution
- Ability to think out of the box to solve problems
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; clarity of thought; Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels
Good to Have:
- Experience developing customer facing products, technologies and platforms
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting teamwork and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee and health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are Crediwatch!