Job Description Salary up to 30 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Perform unit testing for the module assigned and take ownership of delivering the module with minimal functional and technical errors.
- Should be flexible to extend working hours in some critical project phases
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance.
- Manage the coding best practices for Salesforce
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
Must have skills :
- Minimum of 5- 8 years hands on experience in Salesforce Application Development (Overall 5+ IT experience)
- Lightning (AURA/LWC Project experience)
- Integration(at least in REST API) experience in Projects, experience in developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Sales Cloud/ Service Cloud / Community cloud experience
- Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, best-practices for limit-informed development and security best practices
- Experience on deployment through change sets , Metadata, ANT based tools , experience in using git or similar tools for code management
- Good communication skills (esp. Verbal)
- Self-motivated and creative, ability to mentor and coach small technical team with proper guidance
- Good attitude towards upskilling in new areas of SF platform
- Ability to understand business requirements, design and develop solutions within agreed timeline
- Hand-on development
Nice to have skills :
- ·Experience in Development/deployment using SFDx
SalesForce (Web, Mobile & Software Dev)
Salesforce - 5 Years
Rest API - 5 Years
Apex - 5 Years
Lightning Web Components - LWC
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred.
A Tech. Lead needs to conduct the following responsibilities at work -
- Billability of at least 34 hrs per week (Util Target). Resource needs to ensure that assigned hours are utilized on each project.
- Perform thorough analysis.
A Tech. Lead must discuss the approach with TM or an onshore TA and finalize the ETAs.
- Develop high-quality scalable code.
- Ensure DevOps processes is followed across the team.
- Facilitate proactive communication with project/product teams.
- Facilitate learning & development for self and the team.
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills by being a team player, staying approachable, and being collaborative.
- Obtain and maintain certifications related to Salesforce, nCino, vlocity, Mulesoft, Marketing Cloud.
Good to have:
Apex, Lightning Aura, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Integration
Hiring for Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer (SFCC) at Appcino Technologies.
- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- On need basis design, build and configure applications to meet up business process and application requirements.
- SFRA, Demandware, site genesis must have worked upon.
- Lead large-scale eCommerce implementations, utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Minimum 3 to 7 Years of experience in software industry are required.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning B2C Commerce
- Experience in Apex, Salesforce Lightning components, Force.com
- Strong E-commerce platform development is preferred
- Good experience at applying clean code best practices and good debugging skills
- Good understanding of Salesforce security model, Communities, and best practices
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years experience in ecommerce/sale/marketing/
Skills : Good communication skills, Good analytical thinking.
Qualification : Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Knowledge & Experience:
- 4-7 years of Industry experience in IT or consulting organizations
- 3+ years of experience defining and delivering Salesforce.com enterprise applications in lead developer role
- Must have hands on Salesforce Lightning and UI development experience
- Excellent overall understanding of the Salesforce core product suite combined with deep understanding of CRM business processes in sales, marketing & customer service.
- Hands on development knowledge of relevant Salesforce architecture concepts, data & security structures, enterprise integration, as well as configuration and customization options (including Apex, Lightning, Custom UI, JS, Integration, API etc.)
- Knowledge of Oracle DB SQL
- Development experience with Integration tools. Informatica Cloud/PowerCenter is a plus
- Preferred from medical industry
- Onsite available post completion of 18 Months.
Good Communication and client engagement skills.
Experience in developing custom, responsive UI using Visual Force Pages, Visual
Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce
Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Changeset and Ant.
Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, SOQL, SOSL.
Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation,
Reports and Dashboards creation, Communities and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
End-to-End functional awareness of Sales Cloud or Service Cloud.
Knowledge of Development/Coding standards and best Practices in VF/Apex and
Basic Knowledge of Lightning Framework and Lightning Design System are
Should be experienced in translating functional requirements and business rules into
Get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas.,
Design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.,
Should have ability to manage projects independently
Salesforce Certifications (Any One) (Will be preferred):
Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
Salesforce Developer Job Description:
The Salesforce Developer would need to have at least 2-8 years of experience. This candidate must be a motivated, innovative Senior Salesforce Developer who is prepared to make an immediate impact.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate with the pre-sales support and solutions architecture team on integrations and solution deployment.
- Communicate with project teams regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Continue to grow as a developer, staying well-informed about best practices and new functionality on the Force.com platform.
-Help in hiring and building a team of junior salesforce developers.
- Extensive experience working with Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, Force.com Tool and Toolkits.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder, and Salesforce limitations.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites.
- Familiar with ETL tools (i.e., Mulesoft’s Dataloader).
- Experience in using testing automation tools like Selenium.
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, deployments.
- Working knowledge of Jira or similar project management/issue tracking tools.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Force.com development best practices.
- Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- Review and assure quality in all code entering the codebase.
- Continually evaluate and refractor code base for increased extensibility.
- Proficiency in developing unit testing with assertions for core functionality.
- Comprehensive experience in debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce.
- Self-starter who has the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Detailed-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Team player with strong communication skills.