- Responsible for applying the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the Software development cycle.
- Analyzing the project risk & identification of the project requirements
- Undertake internal quality audits(Co-ordinate with Graphic designer, UI Developer and Developer )
- Perform Testing methods on Web(Chrome ,Firefox ,IE and Safari )
- Perform Testing methods on iOS application and Android application.
- Responsible for performing Automation testing by using selenium tool.
- Run tests to identify problems or deficiencies in products/projects
- Perform Internal Quality Audits
- Track all software related metrics in terms of schedule, effort, defects, etc.
The Software Test
Engineer will work closely with members of research and development to assure that ERP products
developed meet defined high standards for quality.
The candidate will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular responsibility in the quality assurance
of software development
The candidate should be highly motivated, goal-oriented, have good communication skills and must have knowledge on
software testing and tools
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include:
Analyze the requirement and create test cases.
Execute test cases and log/verify software defects
Follow test process and standards defined within QA
Demonstrate knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodology.
Master/ Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
Software testing course – preferably ISTQB certified
Other Desired Experience and Skills:
CERTIFICATIONS (IF REQUIRED): ISTQB (ADDED ADVANTAGE)
Appreciation for and a basic understanding of all quality disciplines and methodologies.
Excellent work ethic and initiative. Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to deliver high-value products in a team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of Microsoft Front & Back Office applications.
Knowledge of relational database concepts and technologies.
- Responsible for the development of test cases, scenarios, and execution of test cases
- Build quality test plans and cases with the goal of 100% automation and reduction of regression test cycles
- Work closely with Developers and PM’s to develop test plans, execute test plans and cases, and deliver high-quality products
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the software development process
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggest necessary process improvements
- Self-motivated and must be able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete requirements
- Provide project lead with timely and accurate testing status and progress during all testing phases, including summarizing Quality results at project conclusion
- 2-5 years of experience with automation tools like rest-assured and selenium
- Able to work with framework TestNG, maven
- The candidate should be able to understand automation architecture and help in improving the same
- Proven experience in regression, integration, functional & non-functional testing
- Experience in CI/CD tools eg: Jenkins
- Experience in tools like postman, swagger
- Performance monitoring of APIs
- Good experience in SQL server/any database
- Must have API testing knowledge and should be able to perform Root cause analysis on the issues.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Aware of agile work methodology
skills:Automation Testing,Selenium,Cucumber,CI/CD , Agile.
- Role Overview
- Highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- Key Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer/Tester.
- Expertise in test automation toolkits such as Selenium, Cucumber (or others).
- Experience in CI/CD Model.
- Understanding of testing protocols.
- Familiarity with the software development process.
- Works in an agile setting.
- Previous experience in software development.
- Excellent in Java and Selenium
- Very good in SQL scripting
- Excellent communication skills
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5+ years of relevant experience (testing profile)
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing
- At least 3+ years of automation testing
- Must have experience with Selenium or Appium (Android / iOS / both)
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Working knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle, Test Suite Creation, API Testing Automation
- Hands-on experience in testing native mobile applications as well as web applications
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Exposure to scm tools like git, CI/CD pipelines, linux shell, code coverage tools like SonarQube, load testing tools like JMeter, AWS CloudWatch etc
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
Providing a strong leadership for the Tech QA department to move to greater heights of value and maturity.
Develop functional and performance test plans and cases for internal and external facing software systems
Driving tools and frameworks for functional automation and performance testing
Participate in required activities and validation gates running up to a General Availability release
Building a strong, highly motivated, vibrant, innovative and highly engaged teams
Building a strong competence in project management, process management and QA practices
Responsible for the delivery from the project management, improvements in software engineering practices, process adoption and quality aspects of all the releases of products and features.
Responsible for all the projects managed and stakeholder satisfaction
Responsible for the quality of the deliverables signed off by the QA teams
Responsible for building a strong knowledge base in product, domain and functional areas
High level of maturity in delivery management in terms of project planning, execution, quality and stakeholder expectation management
Active participation and contributions in organization building activities across divisions
Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders
Work in fast paced development environment, interacting with product owners, developers and other stakeholders across the globe
Demonstrates a product engineering mindset, ability to strategize and implement the vision & mission
Ideal Candidate Profile
7 to 15 years of product QA experience, with at least 2 years of experience as QEM or EM
7+ years of experience as a SDET/automation engineer
5+ years of experience Testing software for mobile applications/ web applications on devices(Android/IPhone)
Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, or equivalent technical domain
Preferably with product based startup experience
Should have built automation competency using selenium, appium, web services and performance testing
Knowledge and application of concepts such as continuous integration, continuous build, dev ops.
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Strong competency in project management, process management, Product quality management, people management and delivery management skills and experience
Good understanding and experience in working product development organisations, B2C product line, and mobile products.
Ability to mentor teams and guide them to identify solutions.
Good working experience in test strategies, planning, estimation and test automations
Strong people management skills including building, enabling, managing, retaining highly talented team of engineers with varied level of experiences and expertise
Excellent communication – oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
Good leader who believes in influencing, collaboration and teamwork
High in energy, confidence ability to adapt to fast pace development
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Experience running teams using the Scrum method for agile software development preferred
knowledge of having sdlc life cycle,scripting
complex city analaysix and apptitude
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on
Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design,
engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast.
This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 3+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Hands on technical experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
6. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
We are looking for an SDET / QA automation engineer who is ambitious, hardworking and passionate about ensuring that the products we deliver provide a great experience to the end-users.
Job Responsibilities- **
- Test execution, test result capture and assurance on quality
- Set up automation frameworks from Integrate testing systems with the CI/CD pipeline to create a seamless process for product delivery.
- Understand business requirements clearly, develop comprehensive test cases and create automation scripts for all functionalities of the product
- Ensure effective communication of project and testing status to development and design teams
- Work collaboratively with an agile team involving constant interaction with the developers, product owners, designers and key business stakeholders
*Key Prerequisites- *
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing
- Will be a plus if has experience in a product-based company
- In-depth understanding of Java, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG
- Excellent designing and programming
- Understanding of manual and automation testing
- A focus on detail including automated tests and documentation
- Good communication skills
- Ambitious and passionate about QA
- A great teammate and self-starter that is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and taking initiative with limited resources
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Experience in DevOps is a plus
- Fast learner
What You Get:
- Hands-on experience at a well-funded and fast-growing company
- Work side by side with founders and get as much responsibility as you can take. You are the limit!
- Huge scope for career growth in QA as the venture expands globally with multiple products
- Come join us as a young leader and let’s build a large global business
Working Days: 5
Check our website www.gocomet.com to see some of the amazing work we have been doing.
We are a cloud-based logistics resource management (LRM) platform connecting manufacturers and their carriers to automate shipment procurement, tracking and invoice reconciliation. We combine the power of shipper’s data with our progressive machine intelligence software to drive down freight costs, optimize operations, automate invoice reconciliation and analyses performance. At GoComet (www. gocomet.com), we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works We are looking for an SDET / QA automation engineer who is ambitious, hardworking and passionate about ensuring that the products we deliver provide a great experience to the end-users.