As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible from the computer users vantage point within a web application. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming. You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design guidelines.
An ideal candidate will have a relevant Engineer Degree and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role. You will have a good understanding of SEO and be expert level with Git or other version control tool. Additional proficiency with programming languages and ability to work independently are key for this role.
Role: Angular Developer
Exp: 3+ Years
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Strong experience of Angular js and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
Role: UX/UI designer -Web/Mobile
Experience: 2-4 Years
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant Degree/Diploma in a related field.
- 2-3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer.
- Proficiency in web standards and responsive design
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
|3. Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.|
|4. Experience with popular ReactJS state management such as Redux or Flux|
|5. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6+)|
|6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs consumption|
|7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.|
|8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements|
|9. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitLab, Bitbucket|
|10. Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code|
|11. Self-starter with the ability to cope with sharp learning curves.|
|12. Excellent teamwork skills,|
|13. Good Communication skill|
- Design and develop product components and validate them for technical design,performance, and production readiness.
- Review product requirements, provide estimates, write unit test.
- Maintain, improve, and integrate existing components and applications.
- Works with support and consulting teams in resolving customer issues.
- Interacts with teams as required in understanding, reproducing, and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective
- communication is paramount.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent with 3- 5 years of experience or
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent level of experience
- Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
- Required languages:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Angular7+, Node JS, Java Script, JQuery, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, single page application frameworks
- Experience working with any Unit Test Framework is a must.
- Experience in advanced text processing using advanced regular expressions, data parsing.
- Expertise in debugging UI issues from the browser.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Front End Developer – ReactJS, who is well-versed with the process of combining the art of programming with the art of designing.
1) Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
2) Work with the UI/UX design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
3) Should take an active role on both sides and help in defining the look and functionality of the application.
1) Deep knowledge in React.JS Practices
2) Must have minimum 4 years of hands-on experience with NgRX or Redux.
4) Knowledge of CSS and JS methods.
5) Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading
6) Build and deploy process knowledge.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
What you need to have:
- Extensive working experience in JS Framework Angular 4/5/6.
- Expert in the modern MVC frameworks (Angular 4+ Framework, JQuery) preferably if prior experience in connecting Laravel backend with Angular
- Strong experience working in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
- Web services development experience using REST, JSON
- Deep knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in web development and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of Single Page Application
- Experience with interactive, drill-down charts and reports
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with microservices based development and Protractor tests will be highly preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills.
- Curiosity about how things work and willingness to work in a startup environment.
At Toddle we help teachers do better what they do best - teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and leaning. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Our ﬁrst product is a collaboration platform for IB PYP teachers. Be it curriculum planning or parent communication, student portfolios or reports creation, Toddle makes working together simple and fun. Within 5 months of launch, Toddle is being used by 70+ IB schools across the world with an ARR of USD 300 thousand. All our growth has been 100% organic and fuelled by positive word of mouth. Given this encouraging takeoff, we are conﬁdent that Toddle is ideal for the needs of progressive educators across the world. Over the next 2 years, our goal is to become the preferred teaching partner of more than 50% K-8 teachers across the world.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Frontend Engineer, one who partners with us in creating beautiful products for teachers, students and parents alike. As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a major role in designing, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
• Frontend: ES6, HTML5/CSS3, React, Redux/Apollo, Sense of Design & UX
• Tooling: Webpack, Babel, Git Basics, Chrome DevTools (Proﬁling)
• Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
• Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Good to have: • Ability to manage a small team and distribute work • Working experience in ReactNative (iOS & Android) • Basics of Photoshop, Sketch