We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. The lead should be an excellent coder with proficiency and a clear understanding of different aspects of a project. You will be responsible for
supervising, managing, and motivating team members regularly. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all Interactions with the architect and the team, so You must possess excellent communication skills. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7-10 years of professional experience.
●Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
• Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, hibernate.
• Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
• Experience in RabbitMQ
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
• Experience in working with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of CI/CD architecture.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• Team management using Scrum methodologies.
You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
● Must have experience leading a team of at least 8- 10 people.
• Nice to have Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies.
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5 - 7 years Experience with the following technologies: Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Creating API, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, messaging architecture, REST/Web services, Linux
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE development experience
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Experience in working with vendor applications
- Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
- Experience implementing and/or using Git
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
We are looking for an experienced top-notch Software Engineer to grow with our development team. As a Node.js engineer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and impactful.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Write well-designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a Software Engineer(Node.js).
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of the Front-end and Back-end processes.
- Knowledge of web development, continuous integration, and cloud technologies
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Good at writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Have system-level thinking and the ability to develop a system as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
- Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
What We Offer:
- Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get exposure to the various domains we work in - be it the financial sector or the government sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
- Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
- Fun: We understand that there is a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in the work schedule and work from home so that you give your best every day.
- Leadership Initiatives: We promote the overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and working in cutting-edge technology.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, Typescript processes including database schemas, as well as
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Typescript and Node.js development.
Experience in test-driven development.
Experience working with SQL based DBs, REST API.
Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Knowledge about the Software Development Life Cycle Model, development best practices
and standards, source control, code review, build and deployment, continuous integration.
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
Our client is a premier web design and software solutions company based out of Delhi, Florida and California. They are a creative, young and dynamic organisation that provides superior quality solutions like web design and development, mobile app development on various platforms, cloud apps and Ecommerce web solutions. They have clients across US, Canada, UK, and Australia, who receive market ready and saleable apps.
- Building Custom Shopify Themes and Modifying Existing Themes Depending On Requirements
- Migrating Websites from other Ecommerce Platforms to Shopify
- Extending Shopify's Functionalities Using Storefront Apis, Liquid Programming, Meta Fields, Etc
- Integrating Third-party and Platform Supported Apps in the Sites
- Working Closely with Clients to Gather Requirements, Develop and Deliver On the Same
What you need to have:
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language
- Proficiency in working with different Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections, etc)
- Exposure to a minimum of 3 e-commerce projects (starting with requirement gathering).
- Strong Experience in MySQL and Database Queries.
- Experience working on large projects involving 10,000+ products.
- Ability to lead the team and handle pressure and demands.
- Sound knowledge of IT concepts and the latest trends.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Years of Experience:- 1.5+
Qualification:- BE Computer Engineering/MCA