JOB OPENING FOR MNC COMPANY
Job Description for Ruby on Rails Developer:-
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
- 1 - 4 years of experience with Ruby and web development with Rails
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- MySQL/PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Experience with job processing queue (resque, etc.)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong requirements gathering, analysis and questions skills
- Ability to contextualize a problem, and understand who the stakeholders are and how it fits in the system before diving into a problem
- Agile, Continuous Delivery and software release methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- OS X or *nix Command Line Proficiency
- Ability to manage own work
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with OOP principles
- Elixir / Phoenix and familiarity with FP principles
- Docker, Kubernetes or other virtualization infrastructure
- Ability to manage a project
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About MNC Company
DevDarshan is a devotional platform launched by IIT graduates to promote the teachings of Indian culture and the Hindu way of life in India around the world. In the 21st century, where everything around is digitized then why not temples. That’s the idea behind DevDarshan.We’ve built a community of devotees from multiple Countries, through our Mobile Application that connects Temples and Devotees, have successfully raised seed investment and also started to generate revenue for the temples and Priests associated with us. Right now we are looking to grow our team and build new exciting features for devotees all around the world.
This is where you come in.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated individual to help design our backend Systems to support both the Mobile App and WebApp
- Experience in NodeJS, Typescript, ExpressJS AWS EC2. You have built backend REST API’s
- Expert in System Design and Software Architecture Processes, How different components interact with each other in scale
- Experience with DevOps, Docker, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Experience in Managing Development Teams, complete delivery lifecycle
- Good understanding and experience of NoSQL and SQL Databases, which to be used when.
- Experience with CI/CD Systems like Jenkins, Github Actions.
- Some Experience with Realtime Databases/Systems or Socket based applications would be preferred.
- Some Experience with building Algorithms, Social Apps is preferred.
- Any experience with Handling Video Delivery like ffmpeg/HLS/WebRTC is preferred but not mandatory.
This Role naturally progresses into Engineering Manager / Software Architect.
- You will be involved at all stages of the product development process, from design to development and deployment.
- You will architect, build, scale, backend systems that powers our applications which will be used by millions of devotees every day.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improve our engineering practices and would work on a daily basis towards that
- Looking for Web Developer with good hands-on Experience in Angular and Laravel. Desired
- Candidates have good Team Handling and client handling Skill.
- Responsibilities :
Strong coding knowledge in Core PHP and Laravel Framework.
Responsible for handling projects independently as well as collaboratively.
Should be capable of handling multiple PHP projects.
Analyse client requirements and prepare scope of work and time frame accordingly.
Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Ability to motivate teammates.
Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
Provide technical guidance to development team members’
Assign tasks to developers.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP,ASP.NET,VB.NET,MVC,C#,SQL Server 2012+
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
- Build efficient, testable & reusable Modules.
- Being Innovative to accept new tech trends.
- Knowledge in API, Core PHP, Codeigniter, Laravel, CodeIgniter etc.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of database concepts, methodologies, source control and bug tracking.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: As Per Company Norms
Education: Bachelor’s (Required),Master’s (Preferred)
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh (Required)
Office Add-519, 6th floor, Onam Plaza, Near Industry House, AB Road, ndore, Madhya Pradesh, 452001
About the Company:
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Backend Java developer. Should be able to work on all layers of a Java-based web application.
- Expertise in core Java
- Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
- Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
- Experience in working on REST services and libraries like Spring and Hibernate
- Experience in writing complex queries and understanding database concepts and configurations (MySQL)
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in microservices architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
- Experience in third-party integrations.
Job description for Backend Developer:
If interested can forward your resume to (ambikadotjsemperfidotcodotin)
For more details contact 8a3a1a0a8a4a4a6a8a2
• Hands on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability•
• Implementation of security and data protection
We are a Funded Startup developing a Gamified EdTech Mobile App. We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer (at least 4 years) who has hands-on experience of NodeJS (at least 2 years) and PostgreSQL (at least 2 years). You will be responsible for Defining, Developing and Maintaining all Server-Side Logic, Components, and Database.
- Developing and Maintaining all Server-Side Logic and Components
- Defining and Maintaining all Schemas and Database
- Writing Cron Jobs in NodeJS
- Writing Database Triggers in PostgreSQL
- Testing, Repairing Defects and providing Technical Support.
- Documenting Node.js Processes, Database Schemas, and Preparing Reports
- Collaborating with Frontend Developers and Integrating with Frontend Components
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Information Technology, or similar
- Hands-on experience as a Backend Developer (at least 4 years)
- Hands-on experience of NodeJS (at least 2 years)
- Hands-on experience of PostgreSQL (at least 2 years)
- Hands-on experience of ExpressJS and Docker
- In-depth knowledge of Database Architecture
- Working knowledge of Multithreading in NodeJS
- Working knowledge of Python and ReactJS
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
If you are a great Java developer with experience in building scalable SaaS web applications and looking for an opportunity in building world-class products using cutting-edge technologies, please read on.
Nimesa is a Data Protection & Copy Data Management company creating an enterprise-class Backup & Recovery solution. Our product can cater to the needs of the enterprise AWS users who are looking for a 360 Data Protection solution that can do more than just Backup & Recovery.
As a Senior R&D Engineer, You will
- Design and build scalable complex systems with Java and Spring
- Contribute to the development of new features, debugging, and deliver timely fixes
- Perform peer code reviews in order to ensure quality standards
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, AWS.
- Good at Design patterns, Algorithms.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Good understanding of web programming like REST and HTTP
- Strong Knowledge of Java Concurrency and Collection frameworks
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, messaging systems (RabbitMQ or Kafka), and docker is good to have
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, servers.