As a Senior Software Engineer, you need to have:
● Some experience in managing engineering teams of 5-20 people.
● Your work will involve managing software development team via web and mobile
technologies like PHP/Laravel, MySQL, Node.js, MongoDB, React, Angular, Ionic, AWS
● Lead, Coach and mentor a strong and passionate team of web and mobile Engineers and Designers
● Drive new features and improve performance
● Define or Review architectural standards and processes
● Drive performance analysis and optimization efforts
● Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team including sourcing, screening
● Represent the team in engineering and product meetings
● Work with teams across Squareboat to ensure a seamless user experience for our
● Champion continuous improvement to help raise the bar on quality, performance and
● Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and
development processes within the team
You need to have:
● 5+ years of relevant software development experience
● Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related
● A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
● Some interesting side projects you have done or a Github profile with real open source
contributions will be a big plus
● Working with the latest web technologies in an early-stage product startup, with plenty of
opportunities to learn
● You will work directly under the mentorship of other senior designers/developers and the
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a .Net Developer at Snappymob, you'll be an integral member of the software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with Vue.js, React and Angular. You will work on mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant.
As part of the team, you will be collaborating with other engineers and team members in creating delightful applications and features that make a big impact on users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain .NET applications
- Collaborate with development team on software design, implementation, code reviews, and more
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- Three or more years of .NET development experience
- A proven track record showing proficiency in .NET development
- Deep understanding of core .NET development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, and database design and development
- Strong proficiency in C#/VB.NET , ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to think critically, analyze and break down problems into manageable components
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well in teams
- Experience with other backend development stacks: NodeJS + Express, PHP + Laravel, Rails, or similar.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with other web oriented development languages: JS, TypeScript, PHP, Ruby, or other.
At Aecor, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious organisations to build products and processes they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow. Our clients, who operate in a diverse range of vertical markets, rely on our experience, agility and skills to help them address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses. We bring aboard thinkers, passionate developers and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we're united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: its people that count. For more details, kindly visit our website: www.aecordigital.com
About the job:
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will design, architect and develop applications that delight our clients. You will work closely with Product Managers to understand the product roadmap, plan and estimate current priorities and future delivery for the project. You will own and run the day to day Scrum meetings and task management for the project development team and empower them to deliver high quality, secure and scalable products using Agile principles.
You will be leading other developers to form a project team therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, good leadership and good communication is essential for this role.
· Design, architect and build applications for in PHP
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Integration of data storage solutions
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with the project team to define, design, and deliver new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Work to agile development methodologies delivering solid and clean code
· Delivering new functionalities, using the most appropriate tools and techniques
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CakePHP
· Understand the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
· Understanding of MVC design patterns
· Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Familiarity with MySQL, MongoDB
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Knowledge of CMS and e-commerce platforms like WordPress, WooCommerce,
· Drupal, Magento is not essential but preferable.
- Using the latest technologies to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale
- Collaborating closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
- Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
- Designing, developing, and deploying backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
Who you are
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 5+ years in a similar position
- Able to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
- Growth mentality is curious and not afraid to be experimental.
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
- Solid experience as an Engineer designing, developing and maintaining API driven solutions
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
You’ll get to work with:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Go and/or PHP
- PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ
- Memcache, Redis
- Microservices architecture
- ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana
- Actively participate in all the Scrum Ceremonies
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules / applications
- Document the functionality developed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Provide deliverables with high quality by the committed timeline
- Must have good experience in Symfony Framework otherwise in ZendFramework / Laravel.
- Candidate must have Strong command in Mysql, Mongodb etc.
- Ability to apply OOP concepts during development.
- Must have Hands-on experience in AWS Services
- Must have Hands-on experience in code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Exposure and experience working in Agile methodology.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
We are the largest online legal service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad. We have offices in Chennai and Bangalore.
Our dev team comprises of seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expand our team.
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
The candidate will need to demonstrate previous experience of taking a client's requirements and translating them into technical specifications. The candidate will have to have previous examples of how he/she has worked with internal customers and technical peers.
The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years’ experience within a web application development environment.
- Analytical Skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of software extensions to vTiger CRM/Drupal/WordPress and any other PHP based application
- Development of integration between CRM and ERP systems provided by Target Integration and any other system using their APIs
- Development and maintenance of code in Gitlab (In-house git server)
- Managing tickets and updating them regularly in Redmine (Project and Ticket Management Platform)
- Providing solutions to the pre-sales team on new projects
- Supporting the existing development team
Qualifications and Skills
- Coming up with ideas to help grow the team
- Data Structure
- Data Modelling Concepts
- Object-Oriented Design Principles and Concepts
- MVC – Pattern in Depth.
- Aware of Various other commonly used design patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory, etc.
- PHP, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, Webservices
- Object-Oriented PHP
- SQL In general, Procedure, triggers, functions, etc.
- Query Designing.
- Thorough understanding of HTTP.
- Version Control (specifical git) and bug tracking software knowledge are important.
- Linux system administration experience will be useful
- Experience of working on at least two of Joomla/Drupal/vTiger CRM or Sugar CRM is a must
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Experience in creating professional-looking web interfaces using CSS and HTML
- Understanding of business processes
- Ideally, they should have worked on CRM/ERP/Accounting applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Job Type: Full-time