Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Experience in Research, Design, Architecting high-performance iOS applications & saw commercially successful scale.
· Must have built applications individually (end-to-end).
· Have Experienced in Swift, Objective C, Cocoa framework, UIKit, Core Location, GCD, Auto Layout, Xcode & iOS applications.
At Smartstaff we are building an ecosystem that is focused on making work better for the 100 million blue-collar workers working in India's Industrial hubs.
Smartstaff is a full stack blue collar workforce management platform designed for manufacturing companies.
The three key offerings of the business are:
- A mobile first HRMS platform that automates and digitises all aspects of workforce management for manufacturing plants starting with attendance capturing to payrolling.
- Staffing solutions for companies struggling with high attrition and high absenteeism. Smartstaff can improve manufacturing efficiency by helping companies employ an engaged and reliable contingent workforce.
- Worker benefits that cover use cases like advance salary, worker insurance, worker accommodation and more. These benefits can improve worker retention by ~30%.
Our team is made up of seasoned entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, driven sales professionals, creative marketers and persistent operations folks who have done this before and want to do it again. This time bigger…
What’s left to add?
What will you do?
As an Android Developer you will be responsible for developing mobile apps which sees thousands of daily active users on a real time platform. You will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products from scratch. You will be interfacing with the server side engineering team to scale out our apps across thousands of user
- The role will actively involve you to define and implement the product from scratch, own the entire development lifecycle.
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles.
- Develop cutting edge functional modules that will be integrated across all our Android apps.
- Build proprietary SDKs to enable partnerships with other industry leaders.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
- Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative applications. Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and get involved in design decisions.
- Work with the real time feedback from our users to derive the functional specification
- Make the product better Discoverable to deploy the Mobile solution.
What will enable you to do it?
- B.Tech/BE/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of experience in Android development.
- Experience in building applications that have been published on Playstore.
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java, Android SDK, platform tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience heavily on high level and low level designing of products.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture
- Strong Object Oriented (OO) design and development experience
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs.
- Proficient with Git (or equivalent).
- Experience with multi-threading, memory management, interactive application development paradigm under Android
- Material Design
Who should apply for this job?
- You. If you are someone who is looking for:
- Growth opportunities within an organization that’s blitzscaling
- Making an impact in the India substack by building an ecosystem for the blue-collar workforce community
- Driving user behaviour for qik-changing and ever-evolving problem statements
• FULL TIME • Gurgaon •
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Android Developer field.
Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working
environment. As an Android Developer you will be closely working with our
engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and atomization
Understanding of RxJava, MVP / MVVM, Data Binding
Knowledge of popular libraries including OkHttp, Retrofit, Room,
Understanding of Broadcast Receivers, GCM, JobScheduler, Sqlite.
Handlers, Content Providers etc.
Experience with Android Studio, Espresso, Google Play Services,
Google Analytics, Facebook and
Google+ integration and Google Maps.
Core Java Skills: Strong Object Oriented Programming, Data
structures and algorithms like Linked lists,
Doubly linked lists, Binary heap, Different types of sorting
Experience with Kotlin is a plus
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Greetings from JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt. Ltd. !
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Job Description -
Job Title: Expert Android Developer (Home Automation)
Experience: 6 to 8 Years experience
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary: Open (No bar for the right candidate)
Joining: Immediate (prefer less than 15 days Notice Period)
Skills: Android, Rx java , Java/J2EE, Core Java, etc.
Job Purpose: The Android Engineer is responsible for building advanced applications for the Android Phones & Android Tablets. The candidate is required to work closely with Development, QA, Project Managers, Designers, and other team members daily to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of the final product that exceeds client expectations.
- Develop new mobile applications for enterprise as well as for end consumers
- Translate User Stories into UI Design and Wireframe for Mobile Apps (Android and IOS)
- Translate UI/UX designs into high-quality code
- Architect and develop mobile applications from the scratch
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable codebase
- Work with the Tech Lead and engineers to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs
- 2-5 years of experience in building Android apps and has published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store Fluent in Flutter, Kotlin, and Android Studio
- Competent in producing scalable and high-quality code through automated functional and unit tests for Android applications
- Deep understanding of standard Android design patterns and RESTful API design
- Deep understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery systems (i.e. Jenkins) and setups Experience in Git
- Familiar with Agile practices such as Extreme Programming, Scrum, or Kanban
- Experience in Developing Offline First Mobile App
Experience of design and development of Enterprise grade Mobile application
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, Android Jetpacks
tools and optimization techniques
REST API based web service and other system integration, web service integration,
Preferably have working experience of technologies like webRTC, ReactJS, NodeJS, JSON, Other hybrid
application development platform
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
Nice to have: experience on Server side technologies like: J2EE, PHP. RDBMS knowledge on
MySQL/Oracle; Other associated technologies like: Git, JIRA, AWS technologies, Linux; Agile development
methodologies; Design Patterns like: MVC, MVVM ; Knowledge on various Security standards
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skil
● Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework
and building iOS App.
● Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location , Core Animation, Core
Graphics and Core Text, etc) & Xcode
● Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
● Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Good understanding of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project
Management tool (JIRA)
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- 5+ years’ experience in developing applications for iOS using Swift 5.
- Hands-on experience in developing and integrating mobile applications for iPhone & iPad (both orientations)
- Knowledge of JSON/REST API, web services and related technologies.
- Experience with design Guidelines, UI and UX design.
- Prior experience in submitting and maintaining iOS Apps on Apple Store & TestFlight would be a plus
- Hands-on experience working with 3rd party SDKs, Libraries and APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiar with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Dynamic design handling
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should also be proficient in using Adaptive Layouts
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand project, strategise development plans and deliver on time with utmost quality.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Volunteer in creating new apps and improvise existing apps.
- Stay in touch with market trends and new technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Senior Android Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with multiple teams – Product, Back end, QA, Business from start of development to go-live.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Strong knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stack.
- Comfortable with test driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits and mockito
- Have working knowledge of writing backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery
- Has worked in a fast paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
- Should have worked on building applications across wide range of android devices and android versions.
- Experience of Kotlin (especially kotlin coroutines and koin) is a big plus.