Desired skills and education requirement:
- 1 to 4years of related experience in marketing calls preferably real estate associates/ Bachelors degree.
- Should be comfortable to work from office.
- Excellent English and Hindi.
- Communication skills.
- Convincing skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Dialling enquiries and understanding the requirements and sharing relevant information about the properties.
- Updating all the information and scheduling property visits.
- Responding outbound and inbound calls.
- Scheduling follow-up calls and ensuring the clients are contacted.
- Cross pitching properties based on client requirement.
- Allocating leads to respective sales executive and collecting feedback.
- Ensuring all enquiries with feedback are updated regularly in the software.
- Supporting the sales team in pre-sales activities.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Candidate should be able to generate business through online portal likes Upwork, Freelancer, People Per Hour and etc.
- Candidate Should be able to Understand client's requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must have knowledge about IT services.
- Candidates should be able to write creative proposals.
- Should be Professional and excellent at time management.
- Responsible to prepare use cases, Business Requirements Documents(BRD), System Requirements.
- Specification (SRS) documents, Wire framing of the finalized projects and other functional documents.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the Housing Project
(Contact Numbers will be provided by the company)
- Answer queries about the project and the company
- Find out customer requirements
- Persuade prospects for a site visit
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Good knowledge of word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Convincing ability
About enguru Enguru is India’s leading destination for online learning English, with over 4 crore learners who have used our products. enguru caters to multiple audiences, including adult and children learners looking to learn English through live group and/or personal classes.
• Good Communication skills (Fluency in English, Hindi, and any regional languages).
• Should be comfortable to take multiple calls in a day. • Highly organised and mature with respect.
• Providing complete information about the product to the customer.
• Receiving inbound calls and counselling for Customer.
• Outbound calls as per leads received from support teams.
• Should have the capability to judge the requirements of the customer.
- Recruit Stockist/Super stockist.
- Develop Local sales strategies for market penetration for Domestic and International Tours.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification.
- Build new client’s database of Retail and Corporate Clients.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Expanding business in the given territory.
- Promote the company's products/ services.
Masters India is looking for fresh graduates, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a co-operative and friendly team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with theSales team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. There will be opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The candidate should be proactive and should be to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be based at Masters India office in Noida, Sector 63. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
1. Lead Generation/Management:
- Manage,nurture and convert inbound leads into sales
- Identifystrong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead
- Assessand analyse a prospect’s current processes and
- Provideengaging and articulate information about Masters India’s value proposition to potential
- Maintainwell organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports.
2. Sales Management:
- Learnto manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales
- Efficientmanagement of the sales pipeline using Masters India’s
- Confidently participatein the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face
- RepresentMasters India at corporate events or sales meetings independently or along with colleagues.
- Meetpersonal targets and work towards Masters India’s sales goals and
- Demonstrates ability tointeract professionally with potential customers via phone, email,telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business
- Workclosely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company
- Provide accurate and timelyinformation as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior
- Using of social media tools like LinkedIn
4. Product Knowledge:
- Understandhow the benefits of Masters India’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Masters India’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales
- Should have highly developed all round interpersonal
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated
- Conscientious,hard- working and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Competent IT skills with a well equipped knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking
Meet potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding the
Holding accountability for target achievement and revenue management
Efficient in developing and implementing the Sales & Inside Sales strategy
Robust in handling the entire Sales process from lead generation to closing of deals
Provision of support and guidance to the junior team members
Requirements and qualifications:
Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Holding experience of 1-4 years into Sales domain
Agility to work in fast paced start up environment
Strong passion to catch up with the speed of company’s growing business
Proven track record of positive Sales performance
Absolute crisp in implementing the Sales plan with good presentation skills
Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job
Industry preferred – (Ed tech, BFSI, Assessment companies, Training and coaching,
Automobile, Travel and Tourism)
Should be up to work on a weekend – ( Rotational W/O
What will be your role as Sales Rockstar at Hevo?
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure) for North American markets
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
What are we looking for?
- 1 to 5 years of experience in End-to-End Sales/Business Development in SaaS/IT Product/IT Services organization in North American markets
- Prior or current experience in managing end to end sales lifecycle i.e. Inbound Lead to Closure
- Must have prior experience of managing sales/business development North American market
- MBA (Sales and Marketing) or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (Preferred)
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- The focus for the Sales Operation Manager is to align the Sales team effort to quarter objective and contribute to the outcome.
- The position requires a complete understanding of the business-to-business sales cycle and ability to use knowledge to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinate integration of the sales methodology and content usage into the company’s CRM/ automation application. Explore data management platforms to increase efficiency
- Analyse sales data and creates processes to drive accurate 30-60-90 Day forecasting & funnel management.
- Update & manage the sales content portfolio in conjunction to Product & Marketing initiatives , introduce & improve methods to deliver content to the sales team which are handed out to the market
Who You Are
You are an enthusiastic person and people manager with the ability to teamwork, collaborate their skills and be a supportive team member . You appreciate that “done” is better than “perfect” and find entrepreneurial ways to persevere through obstacles. You manage Cross-functionally, but still move fast to get things done. You believe in the vision of WorkAmp while striving for continuous and ongoing sales efficiency and quality improvements to provide the best Office Solutions for our members. You also have the following:
- Proven experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Experience in Sales Operations in the past
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field;
- certification in sales or marketing will be an asset