We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
• Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading content
• Ideating and formulating a suitable content strategy to support the business needs
• Enhancing web traffic and user engagement by managing content across all social media
• Write engaging social media content
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and customer experience to develop a variety of content
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy
• Scheduling timelines for posting content
• Creativity and ability to develop engaging content
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing and high computer literacy
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metric
• Social media management experience
• Strong research skills
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing.
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise
To manage all writing material we create for business purposes, from online guides and articles to newsletters and social media posts.
Content Strategist responsibilities include publishing our monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and generating new blog post topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
. Handling/Maintaining Client Relations and communication
.Creative and innovative concerning Idea Generation for all kinds of branding activities for the client
· Excellent knowledge of branding and promotional activities for all leading social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
· Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
· Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Keep up to date with any social media trends
· Track social media influencers
· Ensure you produce a consistent brand message,captions , and content across all the social media channels
· Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
· Contribute to the company blog
· Assist with social media performance reports
· Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
· Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
· Coordination with the digital marketing team to report findings and recommendations.
· Graduates with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience.
· Outgoing and easy to work with.
· Substantial social media presence.
· Ambitious and hardworking.
· Knowledge of tools for designing and video editing is an added advantage.
· Excellent communication skills
Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Degree in English.
- Portfolio published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familarity with web applications.
- Excellent english written and able to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tactics, including SEO, EMAIL MARKETING.
- MS Office suite experience