Product Operations Analyst
It's a Trusted Exclusive Singles Club. We are an Applied AI start-up using technology to make online dating/matchmaking more efficient and healthier, given dating app fatigue/burnout is at an all-time high. Our founders are experienced alumni of Google, Zomato, Wharton, and IIT and believe high-performing companies can be created with a culture of respect & empathy. Come work with us in this exciting, fun space to combine a job with doing social good!
In the initial phase, the candidate will play a matchmaker to identify and connect individuals seeking romantic relationships. Responsibilities include conducting interviews, matching client profiles, arranging meetings and providing feedback.
As we automate the process, responsibilities will evolve to codifying tribal knowledge gained and human judgment that our AI algorithm can use, suggesting product & service improvement based on user interactions, and protecting the brand keeping the Club clean/free from bad actors.
● Outstanding communication, empathy and interpersonal skills to connect with diverse clients and cater to their preferences and needs
● Exceptional organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple clients simultaneously. A high bar for excellence
● Working knowledge of Excel
● High degree of integrity. Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all client interactions
● Bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, or a related field is preferred, but not required. Relevant work experience in client management/customer care of 1-2 years is valued
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Trusted Exclusive Singles Club
Operation Support Executive
Company Name: Sawara Solutions Pvt Ltd. (Promilo)
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs.
Mode: Full Time / Work from office
Salary: As Per the Company Standard
Promilo is India’s 1st innovative platform which “Pay to Browse”
It is a B2B SaaS start-up that enables to accelerate of the business appointment funnel of the
Companies. We’re a SaaS-based advertising platform that connects both users & advertisers. Users will be able to book an online appointment based on their interests with the advertiser, without compromising their data privacy and get rewarded for sharing their data and time. We’re registered and recognized by Start-up India, Start-up Karnataka & MSME companies. Also, the top 100 Google App-Scale Academy start-ups.
The Operations Support Executive will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and resolving customer queries related to the business portal's features and services. The role also involves building a high-trust value proposition with clients and influencing them to leverage the product in the best possible manner. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a strong customer focus, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with corporate customers on calls/emails, handling already acquired corporate customers with post-sales hand-holding and deliverables.
- Create a high trust value proposition and make clients understand various service offerings and the functionalities of the Promilo website.
- Solve queries related to optimum usage of opted services with quality inputs and provide a resolution within the defined TAT.
- Proper coordination with the Graphic designer team and the sales team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Approve existing campaigns, Create campaigns, and prolet.
- Develop and deliver reports for every client.
- Submit a report and coordinate with the marketing team to help increase the deliverable for every client as per the requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the EdTech, IT services field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with corporate customers
- Excellent negotiation and contract-closing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience with CRMs and reporting tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Customer Support L1" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai!!!
Position: Customer Support L1
Experience Level: 1+ Years
External Skills And Expertise
within the assigned TAT/SLA
2. This role involves providing notifications to the clients and assisting with any queries they may have via Calls.
3. Following a standard Call/Chat flow and query handling process.
4. Manage and take Ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues.
5. Offer to call the customer at their convenience should they have questions that may be better answered over the phone rather
than through live chat
6. Using define resources and specific company tools to support the customer by answering questions and escalating to respective
teams if needed for further support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
2. Ready to work in rotational shifts.
3. Effective communication, reading and writing English communication skills.
4. Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task
5. Competent in MS office and web browser environments.
6. Confident to handle assign responsibility.
7. Qualification - Any Graduate/Under graduate.
8. Comuter proficency needed (Semi technically knowledge required)
Employment Mode: Contract to hire (Full time opportunity)
Work Mode: Work from office
Shift: 24*7 Rotational Shift
Mumbai - Andheri
Tech Mahindra Conducting Walk in Interview For Following:
Role: Customer Support Associate (CSA)
Job Location: Kolkata
Tech Mahindra is Hiring for immediate joiners
🎯 Mode of Work: *Work from Office* - Training and Job both.
Process- *Flipkart voice process*
❗️ Job Description:
- Educational Qualification: HS/Graduate from any stream
- Work Experience: Fresher/ Minimum 1 year of work experience with proper certificate
- Communication skills: Candidates Must be fluent in English and Hindi, Should have excellent Oral and Written communication skills In English
⏰ Work Timing: Rotational (9 Hrs of Work)
• 174477/- CTC (Annual) for *Freshers* [12700/- inhand per month]
• 209447/- CTC (Annual) for *Experience* [15400/- inhand per month]
✅ Week off- Any 1-day week off (Rotational)
- Documents: CV, Aadhaar Card (Complete D.O.B. is mandatory
Location details for Walk In interview: Tech Mahindra, DLF2, 3rd Floor, Block B, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700156(Opposite of Geetanjali park TCS) Candidates need to carry CV & Aadhar card (Government id card)
We have immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
- Reference Name: PRAVALIKA- HR
- Process : International Semi Voice Process
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / 12th / Distance Education / Dropout ( 2017- 2021 passed outs only)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (7.30PM - 5.30AM)
- Salary: 8,500 + Incentives Upto 3000(based on your performance) +Food & Refreshment
- Age limit : 18 - 26 Yrs.
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Technical Support Engineer, Velocity
Interact with the Velocity customers via phone, email or video conference and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency, resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Velocitysystems, products and processes. Interact with multiple third-party vendors to resolve the issues
Understand the technical application of the Velocity suite of products and services
Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
What do you need?
3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
Have an understanding of web applications, REST APIs, DB Systems
Prior knowledge of DBMS, SQL
Past experience of using tools like Postman, Kibanna,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong debugging skills. Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Operating systems - Windows Server/Windows Client.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Windows OS and application related issues.
- Infrastructure technologies - AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, IIS
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
-Strong foundation of Networking Principles.
- Web servers like Apache/Tomcat
Job Description : As a L3 Product Support, you will need to :
- Should have a minimum of 4+ years of L2 / L3 level Support experience.
- Should be able to interface with the customer's IT teams.
- Should have very good communication skills.
- The candidate should have a good understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, Databases like Oracle/MSSQL, LDAP, J2EE web servers like Apache/Tomcat, SSL connectivity.
- Flexible and open to traveling as he/she may need to frequently travel to customer locations.
About the company
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 50 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ people.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
Education- Graduation/HSC qualified.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
Decision making skills.
Language required: English & Hindi mandatory +Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred.
Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
Employee Value Proposition:
Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
Employees get free lunch and snacks.
Employees are promoted every 6 months. Outstanding performers get promoted every quarter.
Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.
Accelerated growth of employees and can become Assistant Manager in as early as 2 years.
Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.
Role and Responsibility – Customer Service Executive
Inbound calling for customer service.
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Take the extra mile to engage customers.