We are looking are looking for talented and motivated campaign manager to lead and execute our various marketing campaigns. The successful candidate should have experience in managing digital and mass media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio etc.) marketing campaigns.
The campaign manager will work closely with work in collaboration with internal teams and external agencies to prepare and execute campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness.
· Develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns with the aim of customer acquisition or engagement
· Brief the various teams within marketing (such as creative, social media and digital) to ensure each campaign is forward planned and delivered on time
· Recruit and manage external agencies to execute marketing campaigns
· Devise campaign timelines and budget and ensure that the same is adhered to
· Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
· Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
Skills & Qualifications
· A master’s degree in Marketing, advertising or related fields.
· 1-3 years of related experience
· Understanding and past experience of executing campaigns across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
· Exceptional project management and communication skills
· Solid understanding of current market trends
· Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns
· Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
What is the role?
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing manager (PPC/SEM) who will be responsible for paid advertising for this company across Google Ads, Social ads and other demand-gen channels.
Our ideal candidate has a blend of analytical and creative mindset, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our Sales, product, design, and broader marketing teams.
- Strategise, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms such as Google Ads (incl. Search, Display & Youtube),, Facebook Ads & Linkedin Ads.
- Oversee growth in performance campaigns to meet the brand's business goals and strategies.
- Should have hands-on experience on managing landing pages, keyword plans, ad copies, display ads etc.
- Should have extremely good analytical skills to figure out the signals in the campaigns and optimize the campaigns using these insights.
- Implement ongoing A/B and user experience testing for ads, quality score, placements, dynamic landing pages and measure their effectiveness.
- Monitor campaign performance & budget pacing on a day-to-day basis.
- Measure the Campaign performance parameters methodically, analyze campaign performance, compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Be informed on the latest trends, best practices, and standards in online advertising across demand-gen channels.
- Perform Media Mix modeling. Design, develop, and monitor other digital media buying campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- 5-10 years of pure PPC experience, preferably in a SaaS company managing annual budgets of more than 2 mn USD.
- Highly comfortable with Google Ads Editor, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Business Manager & such.
- Strong working knowledge of PPC Automations/Rules/Scripts and best practices with the ability to analyze Campaign metrics on Excel/Data Studio and optimize campaigns with insights.
- Experience working with Ad channel APIs and other data APIs to deep-dive into metrics & make data-informed optimisations.
- [Good to have] Working knowledge of SQL, Data Warehouses (Bigquery), Data connectors/pipelines, blends/joints (for blending multiple data sources) etc.
- In-depth experience with GA4. Clear understanding of Web Analytics.
- Comfortable writing and editing content for ad copies, landing page snippets, descriptions, etc.
- Experience with running Campaigns for US, European, and the global markets.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
It is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Company offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. The company works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Company is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in Dubai, San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
JOB DESCRIPTION – SEO ANALYST
We’ve been reinventing the meaning of digital marketing or rather, advertising in a digital era since 2015. With over 5 years of cumulative marketing experience at the heart of the organization, we enable our clients to grow and meet their business objectives. Our sweet combination of technology, creative communication, and a thought-through execution strategy bolster the marketing vertical in your business center, so that you may focus on the next important item on your list. Let us help you build a recipe for success.
Know more about us:
Check our website www.digichefs.com
Watch our journey so far Play Showreel - A 180 sec. Sneak Peek
Why Join Digichefs
We are a boutique Digital Marketing Company focused on performance led to creative campaigns.
A tight team of 40 makes us an ideal fit for any brand looking for a partner who can support their marketing setup or accelerate them in their growth stage.
With efficient internal processes & subject expertise in digital, we forge as your extended marketing partner.
Direct access to the founders & the core team, flexibility & agility when situations demand so, clean reporting and transparency at every stage, while completely maintaining the security of your confidential data, are some reasons why our clients love us!
We were featured by:
Digital Agency Network - https://digitalagencynetwork.com/agencies/mumbai/
Learning Catalyst - https://learningcatalyst.in/top-10-digital-marketing-agencies-mumbai/
Social Somasa - https://www.socialsamosa.com/2020/03/agency-feature-digichefs/
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives
- Optimize keywords in existing content and uncover new opportunities for addition of keywords
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Client interactions and monthly meetings to discuss SEO strategies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Monitor and administer Google Analytics dashboards and point out key areas of importance in accordance of client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
- Someone who could lead a team of 3-5 marketers covering all aspects of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Email, CRO, etc.
- They’ve likely got 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Should be comfortable contributing to strategy
- It Will is hands-on , to begin with (i.e. I expect someone to be extracting the data, setting bids, defining Keywords, etc.)
- Will have led a team before
- Need to be comfortable with large budgets and complex Ads accounts (1000s of AdGroups, 1,00,000s of Keywords, etc.
- Should understand some of the conversion tracking, attribution, display, and Facebook too
- Needs to be numerate e.g. above to extract reports, manipulate in Excel, etc.
- Comfortable challenging processes and strategy
- Strong verbal and written English required
Please dont apply if you dont have prior success with marketing. Since I am not an expert myself I cant guide freshers. Please apply only if you have prior success & have ideas of how to drive interest for codebrahma.
You will be working with me (codeanand.com) , and this is a high growth role
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.