Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Product Manager, you will join the Consumer product team and lead the implementation of global products in our journey towards making remittances accessible and affordable for all.
In this role, you’ll work with cross functional teams to build product strategy and roadmap to grow our consumer business vertical.
What you will do:
- Solving issues through consumer web/ apps platform & improving the overall experience of for the consumers.
- Coordinating such that product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams.
- Working with a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world
- Being responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Building a market excelling product line, offering best in class services and user experience that contributes to the product vision and business strategy
- Proactively identifying gaps in the market and leading the effort to develop products that drive business value
- Closely involving in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Working closely with a team of engineers, architects, designers, experimentation team to deliver excellence and setting the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team
- Working with the design team to constantly improve the UI/ UX of the consumer facing app/ web and white-labelled platforms basis data.
- Understanding the blend between Interaction, UX and usability
- Being responsible for incorporating feedback from consumers, data inputs, market intelligence, research, competitor analysis and designing features/ functionalities to keep always miles ahead of competition
- Gathering post-launch client feedback, measuring performance and quickly capturing learnings to adapt the product.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience in high-scale consumer facing products
- Prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
- Proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/ policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
- MBA and Engineering background in Computer Science are preferred
- Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence - ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Execution drive & bias for action mindset
About Cross-Border Fintech Platform | REMOTE
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Fundamento is a skills readiness platform for customer-facing teams.
Companies can integrate the platform with existing CRMs and other tools so employees can be trained in the flow of work. Bite-sized interventions that are accessible on demand and also reinforced periodically ensure that sales and CX teams are equipped to deliver high performance and improve priority business metrics, including win rates and customer retention.
High-growth companies like Zomato, Flipkart, and Paisabazaar use the platform to measure and develop critical skills and know-how for their customer-facing teams and measurably improve business outcomes. Fundamento is backed by leading investors in the industry, including Binny Bansal, Kunal Shah, Caesar Sengupta, Pankaj Chaddah, among others.
Join us to transform the future of work.
We are looking for an exceptional and seasoned Product Manager to join the founding team at Fundamento. You’ll work closely with a passionate team of engineers, designers, marketers, and sales managers to understand customer needs and define the experiences that set Fundamento’s clients up for success.
What the role entails 👉🏽
- Manage, align, and communicate the vision for Fundamento’s Skills Readiness platform to internal stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Build, regularly manage, and execute product roadmap for the platform.
- Work closely with and communicate clearly to engineering, design, and business to ensure the correct product trade-offs and decisions can be made.
- Work as a bridge between customers, business, marketing, design, and engineering. You are responsible for making a product and ensuring you can create ambassadors and advocates for the development and its vision among these key stakeholder categories.
- Own sprint execution and lead scrum
- Always advocate for the customers - do what it takes to get customer feedback with or without the help of the sales team. Define and analyze key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions.
- Continuously evaluate product fit and process optimization, and ascertain technical dependencies.
- Approach your work with a global design mindset to ensure we’re considering the needs of all future customers, wherever they may be
- Demonstrate your team releases to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired candidate profile 👇🏽
- 3+ years experience in designing and delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role.
- Prior experience working on a B2B SaaS product is a must.
- Experience must include having been through the Product-Market-Fit journey of a product.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to break down a big vision into actionable, bite-size milestones
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap.
- Experience with AI/ML is a plus.
- Comfortable using/ reading through GraphQL/ postman documentation and a decent understanding of complex Postgres DBs. An understanding of SQL is good to have.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and strong team player
- Agility and flexibility in adapting to a dynamic and hybrid work environment
Fundamento’s dynamic work environment thrives on an entrepreneurial mindset. You don’t need to be a rockstar to come work with us. Instead, you should be willing to learn and hungry for outcomes. We’re a young start-up so comfort with ambiguity is always a big plus.
We grow when you grow.
Ankit Durga (Co-founder & CEO) - Co-founded Leap Skills in 2013, before that he worked in various managerial roles across both - corporates and start-ups (Ernst and Young, Zomato, Happily Unmarried). He is an alumnus of Harvard’s Executive Program for Strategic Nonprofit Management and an INK Fellow.
Megha Aggarwal (Co-founder) - is an Oxford alumna & a Chevening Scholar from the London School of Economics. She is an ex-investment banker who comes with years of experience in financial strategy owing to her work at Morgan Stanley, New York.
Binny Bansal (Founder, Flipkart), Kunal Shah (Founder, Cred), Caesar Sengupta (VP and GM, Payments and Next Billion Users initiative, Google), Amrish Rau (CEO, PineLabs) Mohit Joshi (President, Infosys; Non-Executive Director at Aviva), Elea Foundation
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to work with us. Our product combines Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Knowledge Graphs.
The Right Person For This Role Will
- Have a deep understanding of NLP, Computer Vision
- Potentially have exposure to Knowledge Graphs
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product requirements
- Engineering background mandatory, you will be expected to get hands-on with code and data
- Project manage the delivery of POCs and Product, interfacing with engineering and implementation teams
- Propose and implement fast Proof of Concepts and lightweight experiments
- Ability and experience working with technical teams, and development, requirement analysis, or PM experience around APIs is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a tendency to prefer data over instinct
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch.
- Exposure to data science will be a big plus.
- Exposure or experience in Financial Services a big plus
Here's are some of the things you might have to do on any given day :
- Join a client call and understand what their requirements are
- Work with a developer (or solo) to build a quick POC using our technologies for the client
- Work with the engineering team to build and deploy production solutions (cloud and on-prem)
- Do calls with client technical, architecture, and data science teams to explain our product and deployment
- At least 3 years of diverse experience in product or services organizations working on NLP driven products
- Experience in serving Enterprise / Fortune 500 Clients
- Familiarity with the competitive landscape of NLP and Computer Vision products
- Experience in IDP / RPA a big plus
- Expertise in programming using Python or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience working in a product role at a consumer technology organization, preferably a startup
- Hands-on approach and a willingness to roll-up one's sleeves and get the job done
- High on user empathy so you can be the voice of the customer and solve real problems through your products
- Exceptional decision-making skills to prioritize across needs to achieve maximum value
- Thrive in a start-up environment: love dealing with pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions
- Salary - 70 - 95 LPA
- Owning the product definitions and execution. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to build an actionable product roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams (like Engineering, Design, Operations, Marketing) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to actual production. You own the execution
- This role requires hustle and demonstrable experience in prioritization- we have to move from 0 -> 1 pretty quickly
- Set your product’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Jupiter’s mission and drive maximum impact. You should understand numbers and what they mean
Should be able to articulate your thoughts and ideas, communicate with key stakeholders (which includes technical and business teams across the organization) and leverage those discussions to translate business requirements to the engineering team.
- You’ve tried building your own start-ups from the ground-up
- You’re passionate about FinTech and have launched consumer facing products in the space
- Proven experience communicating to senior management, peers and team members.
- You’ve studied at a top engineering or B-school
- To get closer to this, come have a chat with us and discover us a notch closer.
ML Product Manager
Sr. Director of Product Management
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Own product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote, Anywhere in India
Frolick, Inc. is a community food delivery platform for healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. We are reimagining weekday lunch. Unlike takeout with us what you see is what you pay: no ancillary fees or tips! We bring together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout.
Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, we are launching in the DC Metro area this fall and in a dozen cities next year.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning, development and execution throughout the Frolick’s lifecycle. This will include: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure KPI and OKR goals are met.
Your role will be integral in articulating what success looks like by identifying our customer needs and ensuring that the product supports Frolick’s overall strategy and goals while collaborating with a team to turn that vision into action. As an early team member, you will get an unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a high-growth startup and define its success story.
- Oversee and own the overall product development and delivery. This includes product's vision, strategy, and roadmap and identify big initiatives Frolick should make to drive user growth and engagement
- Create detailed product business requirements documents, user stories and functional specifications and synthesize key results that define the success of our products
- Incorporate market analysis, customer research and usability findings into requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand goals and pain points, gather requirements and understand internal workflows in order to design the ideal experience
- Develop go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, education and selling partner adoption
- Establish metrics and key indicators that provide product insights based on performance, historical data and post-mortem analysis
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay fresh and deliver on those opportunities
- Embody a “can do” and growth mindset, from experimentation and tinkering to constantly pushing your data/information analysis ability to better identify key drivers and understanding of what's going on
Requirements / Superpowers:
- 5-7 years of experience with minimum 2 years a product management, preferably some of it in last-mile logistics, or E-commerce
- Proven ability to influence others among a diverse group of leaders, fostering collaboration, and building a culture of excellence]
- Ability to drive metrics and key results to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making recommendations
- Excellent and effective communication skills - whether it’s emails, summaries or decks - that are concise, inspiring, kind, articulate and unambiguous
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably at a tech startup
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and highly entrepreneurial
- Experience with last-mile food, grocery delivery will make you stand out among applicants
- You have a bias towards execution, a desire to execute, learn and iterate
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- A steep learning curve from day zero
- This is a ground floor opportunity. You will be shaping the growth of a business from the beginning. This also means the opportunities for you are limitless
- You will get to build something you are proud of, alongside a set of colleagues who are passionate, committed and are driven by a shared vision
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies, an environment to openly, frequently and respectfully challenge each other
- And, tons of great food!!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We embrace and celebrate diversity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At Qsignage, we are looking for a person who is highly passionate about building innovative solutions for the rural market with a focus on value-driven deliverables, wants to work, learn and expand their capability into the start-up domain.
This role is a great fit for someone who enjoys project management, process improvement, and fast pace environment.
Apply to the link below and get in touch with us now!
SKILLS REQUIRED (Market Research and Product Development)
- A passionate researcher who leverages opportunities and deliver actionable insights for driving innovation
- Intellectually curious about learning new skills and challenging self to be better in every move made towards the company's growth
- Ability to build and manage the diversified team and show a sense of direction towards achieving the vision
- Able to champion customers and market insights to drive product, market, and business strategies
- Should be able to identify and address critical business issues through collaboration, analytics, and market intelligence
- Ability to liaising with the clients to negotiate on the research projects
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the business need
- Understand the business objectives and design a research methodology to dig out the primary as well as secondary information
- Should be able to collect data on Customers, Market place and competitors
- Should have validated experience of setting direction for large scale products keeping delightful user experience as the end goal
- Create products that empower rural advertising in the market or allow clients to remain competitive in the market
- Determine all the environmental factors and design product specifications
- Should be obsessed with Users and continuously ask What, How & Why to identify gaps in the critical systems and create products keeping deadlines in mind
- Perform validation at every stage through continuous research and evaluation
Remote Work | Flexibility | Flat Structure | Entrepreneurial Culture
The high degree of value on Autonomy, Flexibility, Empathy, and Mobility
An awesome work culture that has an agile team with a growth mindset
- Be bold in building industry-first consumer-facing products that actualize the company’s vision
- Keenly understand user needs and demonstrate first-principles thinking in building solutions for the same
- Be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap
- 3-4 years of experience in building products at B2C start-ups
- Case studies involving deep customer insight
- Taken decisions based on strong analytics and/or intuition from time to time
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, shipping products, scaling
- Ability to act as a bridge between business and engineering teams
- The website is yet to reflect our direction going ahead.
- We have been generating transactions in the market using WhatsApp before productizing the same
Greetings from Codemantra!
We are hiring Associate product manager with 2 to 6 years of experience & below skill sets.
* Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications.
* Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery
phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
"Own" the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build
awareness within the organization.
* Performing A/B tests and working with UX and Visual Design teams in developing and
optimising the desktop & website user experience.
*Identifying opportunities for revenue growth, with marketing and business teams to understand
requirement of new products/features/services from the users.
*Build product prototypes and mock-ups -Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to
be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user-
experience (UE) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy
*Experience designing and building great user experiences on both the web and mobile devices.
* At least 2 years experience as a program or product manager successfully in multiple products.
* Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product
strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA and launch.
* Passion for great user experience and design.
* Experience with SaaS product design and delivery is preferred.
* Strong communication skills.
* Being a team player.
Roadmap : Understanding the requirements from relevant stakeholders and devising the product/ features and creating a roadmap
Planning : Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust.
Strategy : Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
Quick prototyping : Be able to prototype a product quickly to demonstrate value
Launch Great Products Work closely with the engineering teams, Sales, Marketing, Design, QA, Support teams to ensure timely launch and high product quality
Data Driven : the product design and direction should be based on data (customer behavior analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
Skills / Qualification / Experience :
- 3+ years in product management preferably from product based company.
- Experience of driving a mobile app from scratch to launch.
- Strong depth and breadth knowledge in optimization, prototyping.
- Research and prioritize user requirements, strategic and business requirements, and functional requirements
- Stellar design instincts.
- Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn
- Translating customer experiences/issues into the product
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles
- Experience working on gaming/retail/e-commerce would be added advantage.
- Ability to Provide review and input into other deliverables as appropriate (e.g. visual designs or technical specifications )
- Bachelors in engineering preferably Computer Science from top institutes along with an MBA (preferred).
Job Perks :
- A platform to learn and innovate with likeminded peers.
- Complete autonomy & freedom. Just deliver.
- We like solving challenging problems without blaming each other.
- And any other than you may suggest within rational limits :)