- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
What we're looking for
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with founders. You will also collaborate with marketing and growth teams to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building
Work with founders to define product strategy and roadmap
Prioritise and plan features for development. Come up with prioritisation framework suited to company needs and balancing impact vs effort
Build strong customer empathy and incorporate same while working with UX and Design teams
Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners
Own product lifecycle from idea, design, research , competitive analysis, positioning, roadmap, development, go to market, launch and success
Define and measure success metrics for the product
Talk to customers, gather business insights and come up with new product ideas for a multi-product strategy
Be a product evangelist inside and outside the organisation. Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events
Over 3 years of hands on experience in Product Management
Good understanding of web based architecture and APIs
Good understanding of UX framework and experience on UI design
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work independently and drive product with minimal direction
Collaborative approach with clear communication
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Familiar with agile product development processes
Background in consumer apps is a plus
An exciting and enriching work environment
Ability to work directly with founders to shape the company
Opportunity to become an expert in sustainability tech (expected to be redefine every industry over next 2-3 decades)
Opportunity to participate in the zero to one journey of building a startup
Ability to articulate and work on the most core problems that the customer faces
A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
Significant upside through an employee friendly ESOP policy
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
What we have achieved so far?
Since we started in 2015:
- 1M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Recruiters/founders/hiring managers from 20000+ companies from small startups to Google have used our product.
- We have become India's biggest website to hire premium talent (source: similarweb)
- We have bootstrapped and scaled revenues to $1.5M/year. 97% of the ownership is within the company.
About the role - Product Manager at Cutshort
- Research user problems and using lean methodology, build validated and innovative solutions to solve them
- Use the cutting edge technologies such as AI, GPT-3, metaverse, Web3 etc (whenever they make sense) to solve unsolved problems
- Embed growth features inside the product to grow it exponentially
- At least 1 year of full-time experience as a Product Manager in a technology driven startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience of working in software development teams
- A sound understanding of the technology world and how it is shaping the future.
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them.
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to do product innovation to solve unsolved problems
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- One phone screening round
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 1 with our Tech Co-Founder & Product Management Advisor
- Interview 2 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Open discussion with our tech and design team
- Offer and close
Work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Senior Product Manager - Digital Marketing
- Founded by Ex-Microsoft & Zenefits engineers, Bikayi aims to empower Indian MSMEs to take their business online and realize their true potential.
- We want every local entrepreneur to easily start selling online with technology being an enabler, not a barrier.
- Already adopted by 50 lakh+ merchants
- We are backed by Y-combinator and Mantis Capital in our $2mn seed round and have closed a $11mn Series A led by Sequoia capital
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
- Ownership of business growth goals: You will be responsible for the success / failure of your product vertical. Metrics like GMV, Cost per order for our merchants, RoAS would fall under you.
- Team Coaching: Lead and mentor a direct team of Junior Product Managers and Product Analysts
- Customer Obsession : You will be spending a lot of time interacting with potential customers, stakeholders and potential product partners. You need to have empathy towards customers and ability to lead stakeholder/ partner conversations.
- Strategy : Develop strategy for your product verticals along with the KPIs. Collaborate and develop a 3-6 month long product roadmap which is backed by qualitative and quantitative research.
- Responsible for delivery: Executing with speed would be important. In a high growth startup we need someone who can get things done at a fast pace. Working with engineering / design / marketing and operations leaders to make sure that things are on track.
- A flavor of problems/solutions: Building self serve internal/merchant tools where performance marketing ads can be run in an efficient and effective way for hundreds of merchants. Build platforms that help leverage the tools / capabilities present in Google and Meta ecosystems. Explore new programmatic advertising avenues.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies. 4+ years of core performance marketing product development experience. Overall 6+ years of experience
- Continuous past experience of delivering impact/outcomes in product management
- Ability to take pressure coming from multiple stakeholders and customers
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of Junior product managers
- Goal driven and Winning together attitude
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of:
- Introducing the family doctor concept in teleconsultations, which is on its way to becoming the de facto standard in the industry
- Creating a state-of-the-art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine
- MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
Location - Hyderabad
The Role – Product Manager
About The role :
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. As part of the Product Management team at ekincare, you will work on an AI-based Heath-tech Platform, Work directly with leadership, and will be involved in the end-to-end product lifecycle from ideation to launch and creating a product strategy.
- Product Strategy- Collaborate with other teams at ekincare to Develop, prioritize and execute short-term and long-term strategies with key partners
- Product roadmap – Prioritize, create and own the product roadmap
- Stakeholder Management-Drive alignment across external and internal teams including executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Product Artifacts- Writing outstanding Product Requirements Documents, User Journeys, Wireframing, User test cases, and Product analysis
- Market Research- Perform market research and analysis for various use-cases and problems to resolve where future opportunities lie
- Go-to-Market- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, critical metrics, and methods for tracking success and risks
- Technical Acumen- Understanding of scalable system design, latest technology stack, API integration, Data Analytics
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- 2+ yrs of Product Management experience in consumer internet products across platforms (iOS/Android/Web)
- Built high-growth B2B/B2C products improving customer experience, utilization, and engagement
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Understanding of personal leadership style and best leadership practices
Cultural fitment is very important to us:
- The values we cherish at ekincare
- Customer Centricity (Empathizing with the customer)
- Ownership (Taking pride in one’s work)
- Impact (Leaving a mark by solving the hardest problems)
- Courage (to do the right thing)
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to work with us. Our product combines Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and Knowledge Graphs.
The Right Person For This Role Will
- Have a deep understanding of NLP, Computer Vision
- Potentially have exposure to Knowledge Graphs
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product requirements
- Engineering background mandatory, you will be expected to get hands-on with code and data
- Project manage the delivery of POCs and Product, interfacing with engineering and implementation teams
- Propose and implement fast Proof of Concepts and lightweight experiments
- Ability and experience working with technical teams, and development, requirement analysis, or PM experience around APIs is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a tendency to prefer data over instinct
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through planning, development, and launch.
- Exposure to data science will be a big plus.
- Exposure or experience in Financial Services a big plus
Here's are some of the things you might have to do on any given day :
- Join a client call and understand what their requirements are
- Work with a developer (or solo) to build a quick POC using our technologies for the client
- Work with the engineering team to build and deploy production solutions (cloud and on-prem)
- Do calls with client technical, architecture, and data science teams to explain our product and deployment
- At least 3 years of diverse experience in product or services organizations working on NLP driven products
- Experience in serving Enterprise / Fortune 500 Clients
- Familiarity with the competitive landscape of NLP and Computer Vision products
- Experience in IDP / RPA a big plus
- Expertise in programming using Python or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
We are looking for a person who has :
- Resourcefulness- - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Ownership- - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We- d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
- Work Ethic- - We've grown up on Wall Street. We work hard and have aggressive goals. We want our teammates to be focused, goal-oriented, and consistent high achievers.
- Execution Focus- - Our business is about getting things done and getting things done right. We want outcome-focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
We are an early-stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement, and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi-based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
VP engineering would be leading the technology (engineering) team of 25 (and counting) to build a world-class SAAS product that is serving 7000+ businesses (or 50,000 users) across the globe. The person would be responsible to oversee the product development and technology research ensuring scalability and effectiveness. The core role would involve leading development, managing team & processes leading to effective technology products as an outcome.
The person would be responsible for leading the product development to scale to a million businesses over the next ten years or 25K businesses in the next 3 years. The person should be able to build a team & process accordingly to ensure a smooth growth path for the product and company. The mission would be to build fully horizontal architecture & micro services with robust security.
Key responsibility area:-
Leading the technology development by learning and researching the best upcoming technology. Analyzing current technology gaps in the system and evangelizing for better state of art technology development.
Evaluating technology architecture, gaps, and improvisation requirements. Building new architectures for further product development along with elaborated documentations.
Leading the team of software engineers to guide them with the best technology and process practices. Coaching and motivating the team to ensure enhanced performance across teams.
Engaging with Product teams to shape the product roadmap. Working with the tech support team to analyze open issues and bugs and ensure an efficient process for fixing the same.
Building processes for product development, security audits, new recruitment, technology research, technical documentation, etc.
Computer science graduate with 13+ years of experience in engineering. SAAS experience is preferred.
Experience in managing an engineering team of 30+ people.
Experience with Python, PHP, React JS, RDBMS & NoSQL.
Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and its various offerings to deliver high availability architectures at scale.
Understanding of AI & ML and vision to build strong data-driven technology products.
Strong inclination towards product startup & Open Source communities.
- 100% Remote Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Device & WiFi Reimbursement
Job Title: Product Manager(Ecommerce)
As one of India’s most recognized luxury retailers, Aza Fashions offers an e-commerce solution that aims to take Indian design to the forefront of the global fashion ecosystem, with customers spread across 60+ countries. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager who can lead efforts to deliver a complete product experience that exceeds customer expectations. As an ideal candidate, you have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative, problem-solving mindset to fill them. You’re a market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production, from conception through release. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy, improve consumer experience, and grow market share.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams.
- Analyse consumer needs and current market trends.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and deployment.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Work with UX to translate ideas into customer-friendly UI for mobile, app, and web.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level us cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, operations, finance, and customer care teams on the development, QA, and release to ensure success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong work experience in a product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to execute tasks independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in product design or engineering
The ideal candidate is comfortable understanding varied processes and requirements and is able to convert them to simple workflows. The candidate is a systems thinker and is able to understand how to build systems and also comfortable looking at data to make decisions and build business cases.
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a process that is easy to execute and monitor to handle the complexities of product success.
- Lower processing times and drive process excellence by building tools and processes that leverage intelligence and automation
- 4 years or more experience as a product manager or project manager is highly preferred
- Prior experience as a manager for a product is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd.
Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant.
CollegeDunia ranks as country's third best education portal by Yahoo India & Business Standard. Collegedunia also featured in Inc42, Economics times, FirstPost, YourStory, and many more.
Designation: Product Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
• You’ll be creating a road-map from conceptualization to release.
• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
• Strong knowledge of SQL or Python.
• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc
• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
• Good team player
• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.