We are working hard to be the world's most loved skill-learning platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of our products, company culture, hiring & product engineering practices.
● We are backed by top-tier VC firms.
Role - Product Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Product Manager to build and launch new skill categories. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product marketing and launch strategy, as well as experience in product management. This role will be responsible for defining and executing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap, and for leading cross-functional teams to deliver on those objectives.
● Define and execute the product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with Founders
● Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to deliver product objectives
● Lead product launches, including go-to-market strategy and messaging, and drive adoption and growth
● Define and track key metrics to measure product performance and success
● Continuously gather feedback and data from customers, internal teams, and market research to inform product decisions
● Understand the market and industry trends and adjust the product roadmap accordingly
● Communicate the product roadmap to stakeholders and ensure alignment
● Manage and prioritize the product backlog
● 4-5 years of experience in product management and product marketing, with a focus on launch and go-to-market strategy
● Proven track record of successfully launching products and driving growth
● Strong understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape
● Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Understanding of A/B testing and experimentation is a plus.
● You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
Perks & Benefits
● Fair compensation and early-stage stock options
● Work directly with founders for this role (Lots of autonomy) & make a direct impact on the direction of the company
● Remote work (with an option to work from our BLR office when in Bangalore)
● Small team + Challenging problems
● Opportunity to create a large global consumer company in India
● Casual + Flexible work environment
What is our interview process?
● An initial 30 min call to understand each other at a high level.
● Work on a case study or assignment together to ensure a good match.
We stand apart while looking at things from an entirely different angle. Leadership at Molecular Connections is lucid, clear and humble. Fortunately, complacent bureaucracy and labyrinthine hierarchy do not excite us.
We can't wait to cherish your value and enrich your CV. We are launching a state-of-the-art publishing platform, keeping a keen eye on the growing demand of the publishing industry that is undergoing a sea of change.
At Molecular Connections we cherish the happening culture, look forward to intriguing ideas and give you an ocean of new skills to drench yourself in! We are excited to hand out opportunities that would help enhance personal and global growth. Groundedness, humbleness and straightforwardness in a person does not fail to entice us! So, come aboard with us to look at things from a different angle!
Act as product owner for the Molecular Connection’s Publishing Platform -
- You will support our business teams by providing them with continuously improving communication capabilities that help them reach their target groups with relevant features and content while providing a powerful and easy-to-use publishing experience.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the Molecular Connection’s Publishing platform management and development, tactical plans and operational excellence including changes, new requirements and business support
- Ensure that the Molecular Connection’s platform contributes to the business capabilities within the areas of Communication, Co-worker Experience, Concept Description, Culture and Learning while aligning it with the business processes and initiatives.
- Act as a trusted and knowledgeable business partner, weighing and judging all development requests and opportunities against your holistic view of user experience, road map, capacity, architecture, and simplicity.
- Conduct SEO analysis and improve search visibility and results through technical means while working with content creators.
- Create and implement structures for the best possible content optimisations, such as internal links, meta-tags, image optimisations etc.
- Ideate new targeting strategies by collaborating with internal stakeholders and thorough analysis.
- Be the top Agile and DevOps supporter and cheerleader! As PO, you lead, support, and strengthen your (offshore) expert product teams to deliver quality and value ceaselessly. You advocate for Agile & DevOps principles and ways of working for your teams and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in relevant SCRUM ceremonies and be available to the team as the main voice of business and user needs.
- Organise and perform training sessions for publishers.
- Align the product vision, delivery road map and prioritisation (epics, features, user stories) for the products with the stakeholders.
- Lead and work with the Shared Data and Technology organisation and through Inter Molcon Group to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant content experience for co-workers and the public.
- As PO, be solely accountable for all aspects of your products, including budget and financial frames.
- We look forward to a proven experience in product management as a product owner or search optimisation specialist.
- 10 years of leadership experience in best-practice digital product development and technical experience in Publishing platforms
- Exceptional knowledge of digital technology, digital infrastructure, IT services and digital steering frameworks
- Outstanding experience in setting a clear vision for your area, working in an Agile or DevOps set-up, proven analytical skills and experience in making decisions based on hard and soft data
- A sincere team player with strong communication and collaboration skills with keen business acumen, and a strategic mindset
- A person who would enjoy working in a high-paced environment encompassing many international stakeholders, taking key decisions as a true leader that will protect our users and result in an outstanding impact on Molecular Connection’s Publishing
- As Director of Product, you are at the helm of the Product function of the organization. Your position overlooks the entire product organization right from cultivating a high growth team, overseeing the day to day management of ongoing projects to strategizing with CTO/founders, and planning the execution of upcoming projects/initiatives.
- You are responsible for recruiting and mentoring product teams, setting up proper team structures, and keeping everyone aligned with the Vision at all times.
- You are also required to maintain and oversee the design and data functions within the product org and build scalable structures for efficient output.
- You're expected to be involved in decisions (with Founders/CTO) that are to be taken in driving New Product initiatives and plan their execution and keep the management updated on the progress.
Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Product Manager, you will join the Consumer product team and lead the implementation of global products in our journey towards making remittances accessible and affordable for all.
In this role, you’ll work with cross functional teams to build product strategy and roadmap to grow our consumer business vertical.
What you will do:
- Solving issues through consumer web/ apps platform & improving the overall experience of for the consumers.
- Coordinating such that product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams.
- Working with a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world
- Being responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Building a market excelling product line, offering best in class services and user experience that contributes to the product vision and business strategy
- Proactively identifying gaps in the market and leading the effort to develop products that drive business value
- Closely involving in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Working closely with a team of engineers, architects, designers, experimentation team to deliver excellence and setting the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team
- Working with the design team to constantly improve the UI/ UX of the consumer facing app/ web and white-labelled platforms basis data.
- Understanding the blend between Interaction, UX and usability
- Being responsible for incorporating feedback from consumers, data inputs, market intelligence, research, competitor analysis and designing features/ functionalities to keep always miles ahead of competition
- Gathering post-launch client feedback, measuring performance and quickly capturing learnings to adapt the product.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience in high-scale consumer facing products
- Prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
- Proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/ policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
- MBA and Engineering background in Computer Science are preferred
- Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence - ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Execution drive & bias for action mindset
Rhym is building a gamified, play-to-earn esports community powered by web3.
- 11K active gamers on Rhym discord
- Worked with some of the top FreeFire streamers to launch their own NFT-driven communities
- Raised pre-seed
Looking for a strong content/community person who can help us build a passionate gaming community, and make them excited about our vision
- Passionate about gaming
- Help us translate the vision & the product into a compelling story
- Work with the design, and product team to create creative content across social channels
- Effectively utilize gaming influencers to promote the product & keep the community engaged
- Have or develop a strong understanding of trends in the segment
- Love community building, and coming up with creative ideas to keep the community engaged
- Help us kick off & expand our community to the international gaming market
1. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in content & community
2. Creative & strong with all content formats (text, video AMA)
3. *Passionate about gaming*
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Where You Come In:
- Partner with the product team, co-founders, and business heads to define the product vision for all our verticals (Demand, Supply, Advisory)
- Lead and mentor a team of Product Managers (PMs) to build an impactful roadmap and make it a reality in collaboration with engineering, design, and business teams.
- Define and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs), objectives, and key results to measure success; Regularly interface with ground teams, farmers, traders, etc. to get feedback on product strategy for your product area.
- Regularly share progress with execs and the larger teams against quarterly and annual goals.
- Foster a product culture for PMs, Analysts, Designers, Operations Teams, and Business teams.
- Work with engineering leadership to envision and prioritize improvements to our core product offering that is in line with our quarterly and annual goals.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in core product management.
- Experience leading and mentoring in a product management organization.
- Experienced working with highly technical engineering and design teams and driving complex projects from ideation to successful launch.
- Expertise in setting, aligning and measuring success KPIs for large products
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow.
- Customer obsession: you genuinely care for our customers and deeply understand the needs of the customer ( end users, ground teams, and internal teams) and make sure that those needs are well understood by your teams.
- Problem solver: loves to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Great with data: you are data-focused, and drive the team to take decisions based on data
- A track record of partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate to engineers and executives in the same breath.
Role- Product manager
We are seeking a Product Manager who will have a passion for agile, creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for timeboxed execution.
Experience range- 8-14 Years
- Create and ensure a shared understanding of product vision and strategy amongst all members of the team.
- Define a product portfolio from a product strategy that balances business need, opportunity, feasibility, and achievability.
- Demonstrate platform thinking by abstracting feature requests into “classes of problems” and creating an extensible product which can be used for a variety of current and future needs.
- Should have experience in Pre-sales.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Create Product roadmap
- Understanding on NFR (Non-functional requirements.
- Understanding on Wireframing & Prototyping
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Evangelize and market: communicate the value proposition and bring an emotional connection to the product to all stakeholders and team members.
- Drive research and competitive analysis to identify ways to transform the user experience, and create competitive opportunities.
- Reframe business solutions into actual business needs
- Articulate how the product fulfils the business strategy and creates value to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients).
- Understand the technical aspects of software development – including software engineering, architecture, and technical tradeoffs – enough to ensure that technical choices don’t conflict with the product vision and strategy, but rather enable them.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects so that decisions on product and technology direction are not made in a vacuum.
- Make data-driven decisions: support portfolio choices with evidence from analytics and research.
- Align product strategies with other product managers, articulate how the product strategy fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Nurture regular communication and connection with business stakeholders to ensure that product strategy stays aligned with business priorities, and also to keep stakeholders abreast of learnings from customers that impact product direction.
- Always be “discovering” what customers and users need. Get out of the building: visit clients and speak with users/customers. Always be learning from user research conducted during product development cycles.
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure constant alignment with business and customer goals, and outcome expectations for delivery.
- About 7+ years of overall exp and 3-4 years of relevant experience working as a Product Manager in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Additonal exp with API Banking Domain would be plus to the role
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
- Required education qualifications: MBA
- Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Exp. level -5-8 Yrs/MBA from Premium institute and from Consumer tech companies only
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connection with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigor to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
Partner with product and UX peers to create beautiful consumer experiences that are consistent with the brand's identity and promise.