We are currently seeking an experienced and highly-skilled Full-Stack Software Developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for the development lifecycle of the product, building beautiful and functional web interfaces and writing cutting-edge backend code.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be working on the frontend technologies as well as building the APIs that enable them. You will be working closely with the founders, coding and learning as you go. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the direction of the company. You will have an opportunity to grow exponentially as the company grows in terms of in-depth knowledge, skills and also growth in terms of position and compensation.
- Participate with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment.
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Work on back-end development tasks and designing the architecture for the same.
- Efficient usage of database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis etc. as part of the dev work.
- Perform research and find opportunities to utilise web development best practices, form guidelines to improve system productivity, and work on scaling and monitoring.
- Work with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinate with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full-stack developer or Backend but knows Frontend technology.
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of any backend language such as Python, Java etc.
- Experience with Backend Web development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from the requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architect the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in ReactNative for Android/iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented.
- Well organised, good communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
B2B one-stop solution for all Pharmacy needs to eradicate prescription bounce from India.
Saveo is Amazon+ShopX for pharmacies in the B2B space. It's a managed marketplace
bringing primary & secondary medicine markets together, offering faster delivery, cheaper
procurement & better technology to pharmacies. It runs with an aim that no prescription shall
bounce in India.
Indian pharmaceutical industry is highly fragmented with 6.5lakh retailers and 65000
distributors, unlike the US where there are just 5 major distributors covering 93% of the
market share. We aim to streamline this supply chain by being a single distribution point and
empower these 6.5lakh micro-entrepreneurs with technology and sustainability.
To know more about us, visit our website : www.saveo.in
Graduates of 2019/2020 and 2021 can apply for this role.
Proficiency in C++
- Observe, strategize, develop and design required software solutions.
- Designing Client-Side and Server-Side Architecture and Rendering and Static Site Generation.
- To confer with users - by studying systems flow, data usage & work related bottlenecks.
- Design and implement Back End and Front End code
- Interact with the production team, understand their workflow and find new ways to automate their workflow.
- Write effective APIs as well as Integrate third-party APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Manage huge data sets including structured and unstructured data sources.
- Machine learning tools for workflow automation.
- Knowledge of Spark and Map Reduce.
- Strong Knowledge of and C#, .NET
- Strong knowledge of client-side dynamic and rich UI applications development.
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Scala, and Elastic Search is a plus point.
- Experienced in building applications that meet enterprise needs – secure, scalable, loosely coupled design
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
- Experience using NPM, Web-Pack, Gulp.
- Familiarity with performance testing and optimization’s.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns
- Write robust modular code for the full stack using the latest technologies, test and optimize it to work for high performance and scale and deploy it to the UiPath cloud platform.
- Work with various horizontal teams such as Structure, Electrical, Mechanical, Accessibility, Legal, and Finance and also interact with other core teams across locations at UiPath
- Own the smooth running of your cloud service or docker service, and respond to live site issues.
- Strong oral and written communication, and other soft skills critical to collaborating and engage with teams
- 1-9 years of overall working experience in the software environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Agile Software Development.
- NET technologies - .NET 5, .NET Core, C#, Web API, Angular, Typescript, Azure and MS SQL.
- Coding and designing skills.
- Knowledge of database, SQL Queries, procedures & functions is must.
- Good knowledge of cloud concepts and CI/CD.
- Ability to assimilate technical and functional solutions.
- Ability to do code review and deliver quality.
- Knowledge of unit testing with mock.
- Cloud experience.
- Experience using TFS/GIT source control.
- Containerization (Docker) plus orchestration (Kubernetes or OpenShift) are good to have.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent service & industry leading solutions development.
Role - Technology Lead
As a Tech lead, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures, working closely with the co-founders in building a team. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of the software applications. The technology lead will be a part of the core leadership team and will be involved in all crucial decisions. So apart from strong technical skills, leadership is something we are looking for.
▪ Work Experience between 3 to 5 years in large scale applications with desire to work in fast paced startups
▪ Must have led a team of 3 to 10 engineers. Excellent business understanding and prioritization skills. Fully hands on with coding and up to date with technology trends.
▪ Focus on code maintainability and performance of application and a demonstrated product development ability.
▪ Must be excellent with hiring and should have built a team from scratch or small size
▪ Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
▪ Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
▪ Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
Tech Stack -
Node Js, Nativescript, Angular, React, React Native, MongoDB, AWS.
Job location: Pune
Shift Time- 02pm-11pm
- Seven years of relevant software development experience
- 3 or more years using data interchange methods, including XML, JSON, RESTful, and SOAP
- 4 or more years of experience developing software in Java, Python that interacts with relational databases
- Two or more years of business and systems analysis experience
- Understanding/leveraging Machine Learning algorithms for Projects is a big plus
- Minimum one year of experience in ReactJS/NodeJS.
- Experience working in Projects with Agile principles and methodologies like Scrum Full stack development experience
Exceed your potential… come join us!!
Edubridge Learning is hiring for Java full stack trainer |Full time
Job description :
- 2+ years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Software development process
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Core Java 8, Advanced Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Web Architecture, Database Storage, HTTP & Rest, C# & C++, any backend language like Python
- Should have knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Should have knowledge on Angular, Bootstrap
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge on NetBeans/ Eclipse or any other IDE.
- Should have knowledge on any of the Unit Testing tools.
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Vue JS/ Angular JS / ReactJS .
- Basic knowledge of GIT or BitBucket or TFS or Jenkins
- Experience in technologies like Devops, NodeJS, ExpressJS, .Net Core
- Understanding of Microservice architecture , Docker containers and Database designs
- Knowledge of various AWS services such as CloudWatch, Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, AWS Document DB/DynamoDb, Cloud formation
- Soft skills - Self driven and independent, Good team player, good interpersonal skills, Flexible and Proactive, Good communication with client.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Review the React code of team members, Help technically where-ever required as a one- team approach.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience: 6-9 years.
- Good technical communication.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks like Angular, ReactJS or Vue.
- Experience as an Angular developer for 2+ years.
- Familiarity with responsive design, modern CSS techniques, best practices for web and/or mobile accessibility.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide technical leadership across features, projects and tools.
- Mentor new and junior engineers to bring them up to speed.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Work closely with product management, designers, and other engineers.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
Candidate should have sound experience in PHP/WordPress/Magento.Should be able to work independently as well as in team.Required Skills:WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working on full projects of Wordpress website development, from scratch to finish.
• Doing the quality checking of psd, layout, css, html, functionality of the website designed.
• Delivering 100% responsive & perfect cross browser compatibility on projects.
• Communicating with client for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
• Designing of landing page, doing PSD to html conversion, taking them live on web server and delivering to client directly.
• Making website SEO friendly & as per the guidelines of Search Engines.
• Doing the website maintenance of existing Wordpress clients & for new ones.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills: Php developer, Web developer, Wordpress Developer, Wordpress CMS, HTML Developer
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn & work long term
• Self learning ability
• Meets deadlines Key Skills:
• Basic English communication skills
• Knowledge of wordpress, psd to html, css3, bootstrap, html5 psd to wordpress, etc..
• Knowledge in WordPress CMS (Core features).
• knowledge of Wordpress Theme Integration & PSD to Wordpress is a plus.
• Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standard.
• Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento