About BLUE APPS PRIVATE LIMITED
BDM CUM Business Analyst
Note: Notice period is immediate to 15 days’ maximum candidates can apply.
Kindly read carefully
Role: BDM CUM Business Analyst
Work Location: LUCKNOW
Experience: Minimum 2 + years into the same key skills
We are looking for a candidate with 2-5 years of experience in Business Analysis and IT project coordination with documentation in IT (Web development/application development / mobile apps development) along with international client handling experience..
Discussion with customer/project team to understand the requirements
Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional and business specifications (BRD / SRS Preparation)
Requirement walk-through and getting requirement sign-off from the customer
Analyzing the requirements of the clients and converting them into technical documents as per the specifications
Creating wireframes to determine the flow and functionalities of the application
Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
Creating Proposals and other relevant documents
Creating Slide Decks required for explaining Business Solutions & Approach
Explaining the requirements to technical teams and taking the estimates for the same
Understanding the Adhoc changes and analysis on the impact and creating spec documents
Supporting testing in creating test cases and review of test cases
Allocating tasks to resources as per the milestones of the project
Coordination with the delivery team to deliver the project on or before the estimated deadline
Creating Release documents and UAT Testing of the release
Communicating with clients throughout the life cycle of a project to update them with the progress and path ahead from time to time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and client-serving skills
- Must have knowledge of some analytical tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Strong relationship building, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Must have good decision-making skills
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Proactive and quick executor
- Must have demonstrable client/stakeholder management skills
- Must be self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
We are looking for a Manager- Founder's office for a construction tech startup by a renowned business group (turnover INR 30 Billion) at Kolkata.
This role doesn’t have a set of defined job responsibilities. Role-holder must be a go-getter to help Founders with the key business ideas and issues.
Work closely with the founders and senior leadership team to build and grow organization.
Conduct market and industry research to iterate on product value propositions to develop the best possible solutions.
Plan and evaluate different GTM strategies.
Work effectively with cross-functional teams to assess and execute strategic partnerships.
Leverage data to perform analytics and draw actionable insights that help improve product and expand revenue streams.
IIT / MBA from Tier-1 colleges.
0-2 years of experience
Should be from Kolkata or willing to relocate to Kolkata.
Do you want to have fun at work – uplevel your skills by learning directly from the CEO and Head of Marketing – make the world a healthier, happier and more connected place!?
We are MyYogaTeacher. A well funded Silicon Valley startup with 2 headquarters; one in California, USA and another in Bangalore, IN.
Our office is fun! We go for dinner and drinks, play carrum, and even play sports before work. We take company trips to Goa (all expenses paid by MyYogaTeacher). And most importantly, we hire extremely skilled, smart, trustworthy, kind, supportive, and caring people. So you get to work in a great environment.
Note: Read the entire job posting. The only way to apply is not what you would expect, and I describe it towards the end of this post.
MyYogaTeacher connects incredible yoga teachers in India with clients around the world (right now, mostly in the US), for online yoga sessions. These sessions transform our client’s lives – getting them in great fitness, great health, and deep peace of mind.
We’re past the product-market fit stage of the business, and preparing for major growth (low risk, high reward).
Right now we have a team of about 40 people – Engineering, QA, Marketing, Customer Support, Design, and Executive Leadership. You would start out playing an important role, and as the company grows so can your position. This means that you can skip 10-20 years ahead in your career!
If you are hired, you will be taken care of. Your salary and title will increase with your contribution to the team. You will work closely with executive leadership. And if you perform well, you have the opportunity to be mentored by the Head of Marketing and possibly even the CEO.
By the way, the CEO is Jitendra Gupta. This is his 3rd business. Last year, in 2021, he sold his previous business for $500,000,000 USD. He has hand picked everyone on the team and we expect MyYogaTeacher to do 10x better. We know what we’re doing and we’re on a clear path to success.
We’re dedicated to overcoming every challenge that comes in front of us. And we’ve already overcome tons of big challenges.
About the position:
We’re looking to hire a 1 in 10,000 Business Analyst.
You don’t need 10 years of experience. You don’t need an impressive corporate background.
You do need:
✅ High Motivation - you love giving 120%, you love doing the highest quality work, you study and learn in your free time
✅ Incredible Skill - you can hit the ground running, slicing and dicing data to make the numbers tell a story - even sing! You think strategically, statistically, probabilistically and understand the nuances of business
✅ Good Character - you are trustworthy and want to work with other exceptional people who are trustworthy, you help people, you treat people with kindness and respect, you’re honest, caring, and live a life of high integrity
We’re looking to find an undiscovered gem. The person with a ton of talent and drive, who has not yet had their breakthrough moment…
If this is you, then this is your chance to skyrocket your career!
On top of high motivation, incredible skill, and good character – you’re probably right for this position if:
- You’re a continual learner, studying and reading business, marketing, sales, psychology, productivity, or leadership books in your free time
- You understand the fundamentals of business, growth, customer acquisition, funnels, churn, conversion rates, etc and want to learn more about it at work
- You’re a master with spreadsheets, numbers, and telling stories with data
- You’re organized, efficient, and effective - you can get things done
- You want to play an important role your team today and learn how to build a great company
- You’re happy to work hard, passionate about doing the highest quality work
If you’re arrogant, entitled, selfish, “only work for the money”, don’t care about what you do in the world, don’t care about helping other people, lazy, or scammy – DO NOT APPLY.
We only hire top performers with good hearts and good minds. If this is you, apply today! You have a chance to become a valuable player in a great company – full of great people.
Starting salary depends on your skill and experience.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Study our website and service. Read “Hacking Growth” - by Sean Ellis (read the entire book - ideally in 2 days so you can apply ASAP, we’re hiring a great person fast for this position). And then send me a voice message recording (.mp3), < 10 minutes long. And tell me, in depth, about one concept from that book, what it really means, how it could apply and help MyYogaTeacher, and why you think it would work.
Step 2: Send us your analysis from Step 1 to will.a AT myyogateacher.com. And I’ll send you some data to analyze and submit.
If you do not do the tasks above, do not bother applying for the position.
If you do the task above, and do it well, you will be on a short-list for an interview with the Head of Marketing (me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/will-allen-0783895 ) and CEO (Jitendra: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jngupta ) - and you will be well on your way to a life-changing job opportunity.
Again, apply by emailing your audio recording of Hacking Growth book insight to will.a AT myyogateacher.com.
Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you!
1) Technology, specifically SAAS software.
2) Experience in one of the following is a must: Software Architecture/Database Design/Frontend Technologies/Business Analysis
3) Web, mobile and SaaS.
4) Problem Solving, troubleshooting, and triage
5) Analytics and reporting
Please refer to this link for more details; https://www.senseicrm.com/" target="_blank">https://www.senseicrm.com/
• Gain in-depth knowledge of current Operations processes, inefficiencies, issues, and risks.
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both Operations business and
• Knowledge of Agile.
• Ability to drive multiple agendas and effectively manage priorities
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent
standard of English (written and spoken)
• Work with the business to understand their requirements, define new processes and
• Be an active, vocal team member of workshops, discussions, and working groups.
• Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all
parties and sign-off are achieved.
• Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear,
automated and globally standardized future state models
• Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in
agreement and provide sign off
• Preparing Data Flow Diagram, Process Flow Manual DFD in Visio, UML diagrams.
• Ensure the overall quality of business requirements, functional specifications, and supporting
documents meet the bank's standards
• Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state
processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
• Provide ongoing support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of
test cases, closeout open issues/questions, manage change request process, etc.
• Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation, and test cases
• Proficiency in Access, PowerPoint, and MS Word
• Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner.
Propose and plan mitigating steps.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure stakeholders are fully engaged,
communications are regular and honest and expectations are well managed.
Job Title: Business Analyst Intern
Roles & Responsibilities
Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
Creating technical & functional documentation (BRD/FRD/SRS, etc)
Help launch new initiatives
Laser-like focus on creating the best content for the user
Go-Getter attitude, take ownership
B.B.A or B.B.M graduate
Note: Please share resume directly at "arvind @ netbramha.com"