The position requires a smart, multi-talented, multi-tasking, solution-oriented, hard working young person who is full of energy and lives in a world of smartphone applications. The person must be willing to get their hands dirty if required. Must be tough but able to execute work without showing an attitude and without upsetting the office culture.
* Involves organising and coordinating projects between developers and clients, meeting client requirements and user expectations, doing research, preparing project papers, and some testing.
* Must be able to test, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs
* Must have a Bachelors in CS or equivalent.
* 1-3 years experience only
* Experience in working with Android/iOS applications and/or e-commerce projects an advantage
* Must have very good written English, and communication skills, good research, organisational, planning and documentation skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail.
* Must show initiative, be willing to learn and be passionate about work, able to work under pressure and across time zones and multiple projects, be good at time management and meeting deadlines, be able to work in teams, and with people across states and countries, and have a positive attitude
* Leadership and problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, and a thirst for knowledge an advantage