● Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
● Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
● Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
● Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
● Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
● Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
● Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
● Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
● Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
● Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
● Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
● Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
● Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● 3-8 years of overall experience depending on how fast you have grown in your career. We would be looking for evidence that your experiences are commensurate with the kind required from the person in this role.
● 2 years of prior product management experience preferably in an internet-based company which preferably is a best-in-class large company or a respected disruptor startup.
● A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a numerically inclined discipline such as Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Mathematics preferably from a premium institute.
● MBA degree from a premier institute and prior startup experience is preferred but not necessary
and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
● Work with cross-functional product teams to accomplish product objectives,
overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines for product releases.
● Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
● Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training
● Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g.,
● Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform the team of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research
● Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
● Act as liaison between Marketing, Technology, and Customer Experience teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new
Summary of Role
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager, we expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to deliver winning products.
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Min 4-6 years of strong experience in product management role.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Required Skills for this Role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team. Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to the product development process
- Document and manage the user experience.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
SoStronk is a 30 person strong team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have built market leading platforms in the esports space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with our latest social gaming platform - IMBR (I am Battle Ready).
Funded by some of the leading strategics in the space - Dream11 (Dream Capital) & Nodwin Gaming (Krafton), IMBR is well on its way to becoming a category creating social gaming platform.
Who you are:
We’re looking for an experienced product manager who has had success building out digital products, preferably in the B2C space. A data-driven individual who is just as passionate about data visualization and analytics as they are interested in deconstructing apps, human psychology and gamification.
Our ideal squad-mate has high product sense, is excited by navigating the unknown, collaborating, succeeding and building amazing, industry-leading products: someone who can work iteratively but also knows when it’s time to dream big and shake things up. You are or have
- 3+ years as a PM: shipping impactful features and products. Startup experience is preferred, ideally in gaming/B2C space.
- User-obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of the end users, be their psychologist by understanding their internal and external characteristics, be their personal trainer by figuring out what makes them tick so that they achieve their goals.
- Impact-driven. You understand KPI’s and north star metrics. You get excited by measuring impact of features and taking data-informed decisions.You are a wizard with SQL and analytical platforms such as Amplitude, Branch, MoEngage, Clevertap and others.
- A Renaissance (wo)man. You’re curious. You’re always learning. You’re as comfortable communicating and empathizing with an end user as you are with a designer or engineer
- A good helicopter. You can alternate between 10,000 foot and 10 foot views easily, and at the right time. Big picture product objectives to microscopic feature alignments all in a day’s work.
- Understand gamification. You are interested in human-centered design and can create features that rely on game design mechanics.
- Deconstruction obsessed. You believe in the power of product sense as a skill and are constantly leveling it up by researching about it, learning from the best minds in the space and constantly deconstructing apps you frequently use.
- Scrappy. You’re a hustler who will get your hands dirty and protect your builders at every turn, you will lead from the front, go the extra mile with high agency.
- A leader. You’re kind, charismatic and humble. Teams want to be in the trenches with you, and to build something great by your side
What You’ll Do:
- Manage product roadmaps. Build trust among stakeholders by collaborating with fellow leads and peers on an constantly evolving product roadmap; with company and product milestones in mind.
- Become a domain Leader. Maintain expertise of our domain and market trends, competitor analysis as well as being on the pulse of which mid-core games to support next.
- Create squads and execute playtests. Represent the customer in our creation process: create squad (designers, engineers and product folks) based missions which utilize playtest bootcamps to gain customer insights.
- Be a metric driver. Define metrics for everything you build, measure it and drive it. Use data-informed decision making to get buy-in from all your fellow squad members.
- Be a documentarian extraordinaire. Write product requirements in the form of feature specs, vision docs, user stories, use cases, and user journeys.
- Be the glue. Cross-functionally collaborate with growth, design and engineering to drive the product KPIs further. Driving engagement, retention and monetisation strategies as part of a cross-functional team.
- Be the co-pilot. Work closely alongside the founders in driving the product vision, in particular by being the co-pilot of the CPO.
- Be a master shipper. You will work on a bi-monthly release cycle and part of the job will be to ensure features are shipped in a timely manner by working closely with the senior engineering manager.
You're also excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at SoStronk.
Thrive is currently looking out for a rockstar Product Manager. S/he will be a very important person in Thrive's growth story. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data driven and understands the Indian consumer well. This person will be involved in the entire product development life-cycle; from concept through release.This person will also work directly with the founders of the company.
- Manage entire product development life-cycle from conception to design, development and roll-out
- Conduct market research, users survey's (qualitative & quantitative) to understand changes in market requirements
- Build & maintain Product Requirement Documents, and contribute to product road-map
- Liaison between Business Development, Design and Engineering teams to keep everyone up-to date on product road-map and release schedule's
- Conduct A/B testing of new features/updates launched within the product to identify the right path forward
- Co-ordinate with Design and Engineering team to ensure timelines are being met on both sides; whilst keeping all relevant stakeholders upto date; Utilize JIRA for work and workflow visualization to optimize work.
- Perform competitor analysis and bench-marking
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience developing web products with a background in technical product management or web development.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong quantitative capabilities; an an ability to understand analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Tag Manager is a Plus!
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of:
- Introducing the family doctor concept in teleconsultations, which is on its way to becoming the de facto standard in the industry
- Creating a state-of-the-art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine
- MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
Location - Hyderabad
The Role – Product Manager
About The role :
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. As part of the Product Management team at ekincare, you will work on an AI-based Heath-tech Platform, Work directly with leadership, and will be involved in the end-to-end product lifecycle from ideation to launch and creating a product strategy.
- Product Strategy- Collaborate with other teams at ekincare to Develop, prioritize and execute short-term and long-term strategies with key partners
- Product roadmap – Prioritize, create and own the product roadmap
- Stakeholder Management-Drive alignment across external and internal teams including executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
- Product Artifacts- Writing outstanding Product Requirements Documents, User Journeys, Wireframing, User test cases, and Product analysis
- Market Research- Perform market research and analysis for various use-cases and problems to resolve where future opportunities lie
- Go-to-Market- Develop Go-to-Market strategies with clear plans, critical metrics, and methods for tracking success and risks
- Technical Acumen- Understanding of scalable system design, latest technology stack, API integration, Data Analytics
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- 2+ yrs of Product Management experience in consumer internet products across platforms (iOS/Android/Web)
- Built high-growth B2B/B2C products improving customer experience, utilization, and engagement
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Understanding of personal leadership style and best leadership practices
Cultural fitment is very important to us:
- The values we cherish at ekincare
- Customer Centricity (Empathizing with the customer)
- Ownership (Taking pride in one’s work)
- Impact (Leaving a mark by solving the hardest problems)
- Courage (to do the right thing)
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communicational, and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Languages: PHP, React
- DBMS: MYSQL
- Framework - MVC
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Tools: Asana, Slack, GIT
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
- 3+ years of exposure to project management and project planning activities.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background only
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end.
We are looking for an experienced Product Mager who can drive our journey to make KahaniBox the largest interactive fiction platform globally. You would be collaborating while working 100% remotely in flexible timings.
You’d be responsible for
- Improving core metrics like retention and time spent per month. KahaniBox aims to become an entertainment platform that people can use for years.
- Revamping our mobile player app, website, internal dashboard, and other tools.
- Focusing on the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI - overseeing the quality, design, mechanics, production, and delivery of the end game products.
- Consistently thinking of ways to use data and making iterations to provide the best user experience.
- Converting business requirements into a well-defined product backlog.
- 3-6 years of product management experience around consumer mobile app or mobile game.
- Extraordinary data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Passion towards storytelling.
- Excellent wireframing and product specification skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win.
Bonus points if you
- Have experience in the mobile game industry and Unity game engine.
- Can code in at least 1 language.
- Have managed a startup before
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd.
Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant.
CollegeDunia ranks as country's third best education portal by Yahoo India & Business Standard. Collegedunia also featured in Inc42, Economics times, FirstPost, YourStory, and many more.
Designation: Product Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
• You’ll be creating a road-map from conceptualization to release.
• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
• Strong knowledge of SQL or Python.
• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc
• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
• Good team player
• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.