Create: Scapic's drag-and-drop editor makes it trivially simple to build immersive experiences from scratch in minutes. We call these experiences as Scapes
Share: Scapic is entirely built on the cloud. You can simply preview and share your Scapes as a URL. You can view a Scape right from your web browser and allow others to instantly jump into your experiences
Explore: Learn, suspend, tread, be. Be immersed in spheres of visuals. Move through content that surrounds you in the real world, or move through completely new virtual worlds
This means you can design an Immersive Experience (VR/AR/MR) in the same amount of time it takes to make a presentation in Powerpoint or pen a blog. People can now create experiences in hours – not days, weeks or months.
We believe in the Open Internet, and envision a future where the web is an immersive one
Guide and coach the engineering team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
Resolve cross-team impediments and facilitate smoother collaboration between different feature teams.
Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
Be an expert in estimation and planning. Should know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for product wide and customer-specific projects.
Helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint (or another period of time).
Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
Work with product managers to handle backlogs and new requests.
Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
Help teams implement changes effectively.
Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
Engaged in planning, analysis and implementation phases of the project.
Conducted change impact analysis to define and evaluate the scope and objectives of the project.
Defined project scope, goals and deliverables.
Develop full-scale project plans and prepare communication guidelines.
Develop and implement the stakeholder communication plan ensuring successful stakeholder engagement at all levels.
Collaborate with Engineering, QA & PMO team for release management and own critical decisions on delivery for every Sprint.
Define necessary checkpoints around Quality gates for each project.
Own delivery timelines for each Customer and Product-wide project.
Fostering Communication - creating channels and translating Scrum nuanced language
Tool Maintenance - administer the Scrum tools and framework
Reporting - creating and delivering reporting framework for team members and management
Meeting Facilitation - sprint planning, daily scrum/standups, retrospectives
Agile Coaching - 1:1 with Scrum team members, stakeholders and management
Team Support - facilitating communication and resolving disagreements, tech and comfort (ie coffee runs) support
Remove Blockers - work with the team to understand blockers, work to remove them
Qualifications & Soft Skills:
Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles.
Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams.
Ability to adapt to changing and fast-paced environment, evolving the change solution ensuring delivery of flexibility and agility.
Understanding of efficient stakeholders engagement within a challenging business environment.
Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, communication and facilitation skills to establish and maintain excellent working relationships in a corporate environment.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of Scrum/Project management experience on an Agile Team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
An expert in JIRA
Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our
Skills And Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical
product management or web engineering.
Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
Mobile-first approach and Focus on creating super-optimized user experience for mobile users
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
MBA is a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
Perquisites & Benefits:
Opportunity to work with India's no.1 crowdfunding platform
Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team with management form Ivy League and Premier colleges
Competitive compensation and incentives
Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
- Direct Project Management of allocated Projects
- Ownership of Project Delivery utilizing Services resource
- Produce and/or accept Statement of Works as suitable for Project Delivery
- Ensure successful handover from Project Delivery to Support
- Manage product availability in order to manage Client expectation and ensure overall Client satisfaction.
- Set Project budgets
- Create and maintain high quality documentation for both Client and internal systems on a multitude of levels from pre-sales additions through to Project documentation.
- Close liaison with Sales and Logistics teams regarding procurement for each Project.
- Work closely with other teams to provide accurate, timely cost and budget information for all Projects.
- Help to shape and then deliver RFA’s Project Management methodology utilizing Best Practice.
- Actively participate in the operation of change management within the Project environment and consider impacts (at all times) in the delivery of said changes to the Project scope, systems and service.
- Manage Project issues, stage boundaries and changes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a relevant role
- Financial Service experience preferred.
- Current Project Management accreditation e.g., Prince2/Agile
- Strong Customer orientation and focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience of interpreting business requirements and considering the impact on IT services
- Demonstrable experience of producing / completing Projects and documentation often in very aggressive timescales
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong ethos of process adherence and the ability to instil in others
- Advanced Logical approach to delivery and Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written, ability to communicate with Clients at all levels in a professional manner, able to explain complex Project requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Strong personality with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within and external to RFA
- Able to use logic/reason to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions and apply most effective resolution methodology.
- Excellent active listening and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner ensuring excellent Client support.
- Expert in Project Management and Project delivery within IT environments.
- Extensive experience in running concurrent multiple Projects, including performing as a Technical Project Manager.
- Extensive experience of producing and maintaining all Project related documents including (but not limited to) Highlight reports, Risk Logs and Lessons learned.
- Demonstrable experience in successful Project Delivery, preferably within a reseller or Managed Service environment.
- Firm grasp of risk management/mitigation and its control in order to successfully deliver Projects on time and to (or under) budget.
- Broad knowledge of IT and how it is successfully deployed in a business environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems (E.g., AD, Exchange, Group Policy, SharePoint, SQL)
- Understanding of networking technologies: firewalls, routers, switches, and general cabling
- Excellent knowledge of Desktop and Server infrastructure and an understanding of the challenges in its delivery.
- Able to stay abreast of changes and updates in relevant technologies.
- Candidate should have a total of 1-3 years of experience in the EdTech industry of which at least 1 year should be in project management, handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Prepare project map, plan for resources, and indulge in day-to-day communications and means of execution of client interaction.
- Create Project Management templates, and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring - timelines of deliverables, resource utilization, resource availability, and high-level review of the deliverables.
- Ensure the deliverables meet the quality standards as required by the organization.
- Raise Risks and Issues during the lifecycle of the projects
- Provide strategic inputs to the team on meeting the customer requirements constantly
- Technical inputs in the drafting process for the project
- Be proficient in MS Office. Have excellent, negotiation skills, communication skills, and people management skills.
- Prepare and review MIS reports for discussion with the senior management.
- To share project learnings / best practices through knowledge sharing sessions or training.
- Must be a Good Team Player and excellent Teaching strategist.
- Flexible to work in a hybrid module.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Presentation skills.
- BE/BSC degree required.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is a plus.
- Working within the education sector/start-up projects would be a plus.
- Strong results orientation and thinks big.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning,
- positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Knowledge Base
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- 7+ years of experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or transportation domain is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 7 years of experience as a Solutions Architect/Developer, designing and implementing global cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with distributed computing, software development, big data analytics, cloud computing, virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud, storage systems or content delivery as well as security protocols.
- Experience developing the User Interface and User Experience for complex software solutions deployed globally
- Experience with all major programming languages and SaaS database technologies
- Experience in building and scaling up the development function and a proven ability to attract, inspire, motivate and retain top tier talent
- Experience working with large multi-national distributed teams
- Experience articulating complex topics to senior stakeholders in both business and IT teams effectively .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Delivering MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Setting pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, delivering a monthly revenue forecast & proposing an overall budget to ensure success.
- Developing the core positioning and messaging for the product & performing product demos to customers.
- Developing sales tools and collateral also brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Preferred experience in a job in the healthcare market
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) and technical background, with experience in data driven projects, analytics dashboards and B2B platforms
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.