About GetMyUni :
GetMyUni is a Times Internet invested company. We are an education hub which helps prospective aspirants make the right education choice via student reviews and insights. Being India's first social college search platform we help students in making the right college choice. (https://www.getmyuni.com)
Job Responsibilities :
- Content Development for Website.
- Must be genuinely interested and comfortable in Content Writing, Creative Writing, SEO Based Writing, Blog Writing, Email Writing.
- Must have team handling abilities.
Skills Required :
- Should have strong proficiency in writing.
- Should be comfortable using MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Should be comfortable working in a team.
Minimum Educational Qualification : Completed Undergraduate
Personal characteristics : Adaptive and Enthusiastic, strong interpersonal skills
Others : Applicants must get their personal laptops
GetMyUni ambitiously aims to remove hurdles and aspires to be a catalyst in providing an online boutique for students who want to pursue their dream career by helping them make the right academic choices.
We’re hiring a marketer to create and promote content about Optmyzr’s products and features to our customers and free trial users. This is a high-visibility role – your work will get in front of thousands of PPC marketers each week. Your goal will be to improve adoption and retention of our products and features by showcasing the value they create.
We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, with excellent written and spoken English, and is comfortable collaborating with several teams. Prior writing experience can include short and long-form content, product/UX microcopy, notifications, social media posts, and emails/newsletters.
What You’ll Be Doing
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the product team and founders to build messaging that highlights Optmyzr’s benefits and value
- Compile monthly release notes covering all the updates in our products over the past 30 days
- Own the content/collateral for updates and new features including emails, notifications, walkthrough videos, and sell sheets
- Collaborate on product-adjacent collateral such as case studies
- Write and publish our monthly customer newsletter
- Plan, produce, and promote our product-related webinars
- Maintain our help center by writing new articles and updating existing ones
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of experience in a content role – bonus points if you’ve worked in SaaS, B2B, or product marketing
- Is familiar with customer personas, competitive analysis, and market research techniques
- Understands core product marketing theory such as product-market fit, go-to-market strategies, communicating benefits, etc.
- Possesses a keen analytical mind, strong collaborative abilities, and is comfortable with sourcing/using data to inform and measure decisions
- Can quickly gain familiarity with new tools and software, including our own product
- Is a self-starter who proactively contributes ideas, owns projects, and meets deadlines
- Is fluent in written and spoken English, and can communicate ideas clearly and concisely
If you tick any of these boxes, let us know when you submit your application:
- Experience with PPC advertising, including managing paid search campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Host a podcast, run a blog, or other personal creative project
Optmyzr is a fast-growing, profitable B2B SaaS startup. The team is composed of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and other big names in tech. We are a product-focused team with end-to-end ownership.
The biggest requirements for working with our team: be willing to take ownership of your work and be willing to try out new ideas, always.
We pay market salary, and while you'll work hard, we'll make sure that you have a good work-life balance. We value our employees and don't like micromanaging. Everyone chooses what they will work on and when they will get it done; then they deliver.
- Be part of a fast-moving yet caring and intelligent team
- Zero micromanagement and freedom to contribute ideas
- No crazy hours; we believe that is not sustainable in the long run
- Flexibility with timings and work location, even in a post-quarantine world
- Health insurance, in-office amenities and great incentives
Optmyzr is an equal opportunity employer.
Company Name: Digz Placements
•US Staffing-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
Selected candidate is required to work from office.
- Create content to be used for blog posts, social media, press releases, and other platforms.
- Submit work to the supervisor for approval and input.
- Research industry-related topics.
- Collaborate/coordinate with the marketing team to prepare various marketing collateral and communications for both public and internal use.
- Compose and develop content for all communication channels and across mediums (digital, print, web).
- Learn the functions of internally developed software to write end-user documentation (such as online help, quick reference guides, and release notes).
- Communicate highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Should have a good understanding of SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Must have a flair for creative writing
- 2-3 years experience in content writing for a B2B company
- Knowledge of tools like Grammarly or equivalent, Keyword research tools
- Knowledge of content distribution is a big plus
Working days - Five (5) days a week
Time - 9:30AM to 6:00PM
Joining - Immediate
CAPRICORN IDENTITY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
G-5 Vikas Deep Building
Plot No.18, Laxmi Nagar District Centre(Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station)
Delhi - 110092
Work Remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
Work with art team
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Problem solving and work against stringent deadlines
Oversee proofs, copy editing and fact check
Collaborate with designers, producers, account managers and planner to ensure delivery of copy on time
Monitoring campaign effectiveness
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, memes, and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Copywrite and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Good time-management skills
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
The founders are MIT alumni who bring with them immense tech and business knowledge to provide global level gaming services.
As a Copywriter, you will strategize, plan and execute integrated marketing, digital and social media campaigns with seamless and effective communication across retention and acquisition channels
What you will do:
- Working directly with the art and social team to further strengthen the content strategy across social media platforms and building brand affinity with creative work
- Reassessing the content strategy and injecting new ideas to improve the brand’s digital presence
- Ensuring end-to-end execution of a tournament theme across channels
- Improving the hygiene content with new and innovative organic + inorganic ideas
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources/ consumers
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Additionally, writing website content, blogs, articles, etc.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Knowledge of Poker, Rummy and Fantasy Sports would be an added advantage
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Be able to assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic and ultimately leads from our website.-Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, blog articles/posts etc.
- Work with the marketing and design team to create innovative campaigns for social media and web.
- Curate and generate content to reach relevant customers through social, web, email, print and other marketing media.
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and re-purposing content.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, Email -Marketing and Web Analytics
- Exceptionally strong English language comprehension with excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in writing for B2B audience shall be preferred.
- Ability to write compelling copy thats catchy, relevant, and completely error-free
- Identify high-performing keywords, topics and formats, and build a roadmap for content projects
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and repurposing content
- Ability to write a wide variety of content in the career space for multiple platforms (blog, website, emails, social updates, guides, ebooks, etc.)
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
Writing & grammar skills, Research skills, Detail-oriented, Quality check,
Editing & proof-reading, Interpersonal skills, Ability to generate ideas,
Team player, Result-driven
Good to have Skills:
AmbitionBox is a career advisory platform founded in 2015. Our vision is to empower people in achieving their career aspirations. With 20 Lakh+ Company reviews, 40 Lakh+ Salaries and 2 Lakh+ Interview questions, AmbitionBox helps more than 15 Lakh people every month to make informed career choices.
In Oct 2016, AmbitionBox was acquired by Naukri.com to benefit 50 Million+ job seekers on its platform.
What can you find on AmbitionBox?
Workplace transparency is the key to our mission at AmbitionBox. We offer Company reviews, Salaries, Interview questions, Company information, Salary calculator, and more.
With more than 60 Lakh contributors, the information available on our platform is user-generated, i.e. shared by real employees. Thus, providing the most trusted insights about companies to make informed career choices.
Why Join AmbitionBox’s Team?
Working at AmbitionBox will give you a unique learning experience by providing high career growth in a fast-paced startup-like environment, along with the perks and benefits of working in a large tech company.
Perks of joining us:
End-to-end ownership of tasks.
Freedom to innovate and experiment.
Work on projects that bring impact.
Wear multiple hats. (Why? Because that’s the future!)
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for talented individuals who believe there is a need to disrupt old methods and are truly committed and driven to make it happen.
Diplomas and degrees do not matter. We are looking for unique personalities who wish to invest themselves in a growing startup.
Besides relevant knowledge in the field, do you think you have the below-mentioned traits? If yes, come and meet us!
You are a nice person (Yes, we value good human beings),
You are a team player,
You have excellent interpersonal skills,
You have an eye for detail,
You are dynamic and enthusiastic,
You are positive,
You are curious,
You have a passion for building products and solving intriguing problems.
Are you funny and love to party? Even better!
We value people who know how to work and have fun at the same time.
What else to expect?
As part of AmbitionBox, you will:
- be welcomed by warm and gracious people and start discovering our story,
- be encouraged, motivated, and trained so that you get better at what you do,
- attend knowledge transfer sessions from fellow team members.
- get a dose of fun conversations during team lunch,
- have so much fun in team outings (at least once every month).
- make wonderful memories.
Excellent verbal/written communication in English.
· Must be able to communicate with users of different levels from a developer to an IT executive.
· Capable of articulating/writing technical documentation that helps all system users understand and use the product.
· The candidate must be well versed in creating online help, end-user or technical manuals/guides, business communications, release mailers.
· The candidate must be capable of articulating processes and products in all possible formats like print, video guides, online self-help guides, and other electronic means.
· In addition to research, copywriting, language, writing, and revision skills, the candidate must also possess following attributes:
- Business analysis, Illustration/graphic design using power point presentation, Indexing of all help content, Training, E-learning, User interfaces, Video editing, Website content management
· A technical writer must be able to elicit information from SMEs and conducts the research necessary to write and compile technically accurate content independently.
· The candidate must be able to prioritize their tasks with project leader and able to multi task for different projects within the program.
1. Creating content for the website that is relatable and gives ample information that can help the customer.
2. Writing clear and informative blogs.
3. Proofreading content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
4. Conducting simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
5. Developing a strong grasp on brand's tone within a short time span.
6. Developing campaign ideas for various digital and offline campaigns.
7. He/She will work closely with technical & business development members of our organization.