We are looking to connect with an experienced, skilled and motivated product designer for the lead role at BitClass, Bengaluru.
BitClass operates in the domain of live education by enabling teachers in setting up, selling, managing and delivering their live classes, all in one place. Founded by two accomplished serial entrepreneurs - Gunjan & Utsav, funded by some of the best institutional investors BitClass is striving for building the best in class PaaS platform for live learning.
Take a glance about the industry and our journey to know us better.
- Understand the experience brief communicated by the product team
- Identify and transcribe the customer requirements into user stories, workflows and wireframes very early on in the project lifecycle
- Receive feedback and make the product evolve based on feedback and your personal assessment of such feedback
- Receive feedback and discuss when needed if you feel there is something more/better/different that can be done
- Develop UI mockups and interactive prototypes the team and client can interact with and test
- Identify and correct UI and UX issues/bugs
- Be the lighthouse of the team in terms of UX and UI best-practices
- Deliver designs catered to each stage of the project lifecycle
- Collaborate with the dev team
- Run tests and maintenance actions
- Deliver and adapt swiftly
- 3+ years experience in app design both UX & UI
- Sharp eye for functional and efficient UX
- Ability to do design walkthrough with the client and PM
- Experience with tools such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Abstract
- Understand platform design guidelines and follow them in designs
BitClass launches campus on the Internet for new-age skills, networking & more
Along with 100s of unique live courses, boasts of library, cafeteria and Amphitheatre to provide an exact offline campus experience.
Shvasa is a yoga startup focused on taking authentic yoga practices from India to the western world.
We are a team of internet entrepreneurs who love yoga as much as we love science. Our vision is to lighten thw load of humanity one breath at a time.
The real pandemic in the world is stress, anxiety, and procrastination. Yoga has all the tools which if practiced consistently can help you reach your highest potential. Here we bring the best teachers on our platform and give them all the tools necessary to make a practitioner's journey easy and super effective.
We are a small team of calm and passionate folks who would want like-minded people, who share the love for yoga and also are the best in their respective specializations, to join our team.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, UX designer,s and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets based on our brand style guide
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
You'll be a great fit if you
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of real-world live products
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Want to spend the next few years designing a great product with a fun team :)
You'll work with a lean team of like-minded people looking to make a dent in the world.
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
- We are looking for designers having good creativity and communication, who are passionate about delivering a well-designed, scalable, intuitive user interface.
- Motivated to learn things through sharing and experimentation that will help them and company become better at creating solutions.
- Promotes a humble behaviour and maintains curiosity in learning new things to take on new challenges.
- Developing user experience for web apps/mobile apps (iOS/Android).
- A deep understanding of current technologies and design trends, and the desire to innovate using digital platforms.
- Screen design of new websites or mobile applications using design tools like Photoshop, illustrator, XD etc.
- Wireframe and UI prototyping.
- Capability to communicate with clients, provide insight into UX decisions and collaborate with the project team.
- Coordinate with engineering teams to develop great user experiences and ensure designs are optimized and implemented effectively.
We are hiring UI/UX lead for luxury-commerce platform that is well-funded and is now ready for its next level of growth. It is backed by reputed investors and is already a leader in its space. The focus for the coming years will be heavily on scaling the platform through technology.
- Create wireframes, storyboards and sketches to deliver beautiful and intuitive products.
- Define product workflows, interactions and UI specifications in close collaboration with product managers and the engineering team
- Perform user studies to understand the impact of design and constantly innovate to improve user experience.
- Leadership of UI/UX team, including hiring and mentoring.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios and conduct usability testing.
- Enthusiasm for working in a demanding, startup environment.
- Superb communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for extraordinary design.
- 3+ years of user design or equivalent practical experience at a consumer-focused product company.
- Dedication to exceptional user experiences with obsessive attention to detail.
- Experience with prototyping with UX design tools required.
- Ability to apply design principles across web, mobile and native platforms.
- Experience with building a team of UI/UX designers and leading them through complex projects a plus.
- CSS, HTML, and Java Script not required, but would be a plus.
- 5-7+ years of proven UI/UX design and interactive work experience.
- High proficiency in popular design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision Studio, Figma, Photoshop and After Effects
- Excellent project management and communication skills to ensure deadlines are a must.
- Must be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems
- Strong desire to solve challenging problems, learn new things and wear many hats as part of an early-stage company
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
UI UX Designer
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe XD or Figma
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
MirrAR is a fastest growing high-tech startup building innovative Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality solutions. MirrAR has a strong presence in Jewellery Virtual Try On solution and it's web based AR is one of the fastest algorithms in the world.
MirrAR also has a consulting division that supports developing cutting edge business solutions across multiple industries for it’s clients in US and Middle East.
More details at our website: mirrar.co
· Convert the business requirements & specifications and client vision into a tangible digital product by creating UX wireframes using latest UX tools and methodologies.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure the wireframes & flows are understood and implemented correctly.
· Perform UX research & UX audits for products to enhance them as per the user needs.
· Present, explain & defend designs to clients.
· Perform UX analysis to help clients solve complex UX challenges in their products and make the experience joyful for the end-users.
· Ensure latest UX trends & insights are reflected in the digital product.
Skills & Experience:
· Candidate who has the appetite to quickly learn, highly enthusiastic and able to clearly communicate.
· Basic experience in prototyping tools such as XD, Figma, In-Vision, etc.
· Understanding of digital technologies, good knowledge on Web Technologies and Mobile application design guidelines.
· Strong experience in creating sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group acting as a liaison between technology teams, support teams and business units.
· Strong experience in designing complex solutions for web and mobile applications (preferred).
· Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
Salary: 1.8L – 2.4L Per Annum
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Chennai (Remote)
Design is at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding. Across both, design has played a crucial role so far and it will continue to be one of the most important hires for interface. Hence you will be working directly with the CEO.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be in charge of :
- Platform - Our platform is a suite of tools that makes the underlying core technology usable for FIs and there are certain parts that will also be used by the customers of the FIs. So you have an opportunity to design for both B2B and B2C.
- Branding - All design aspects of creating, evolving and maintaining the brand
- Conversation Design Principles - You will create and own the Conversation Design Principles, which will be used by the rest of the teams to design how our AI Assistant will converse.
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link )
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link )
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Think like an engineer, empathize like an end-user
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS Product Design
- Experience in owning Product and Branding as a Full Stack Designer
- Experience in owning Conversation Design Principles previously is a plus otherwise you are a native English speaker who has an eye for UX with words and worry the UI/UX as we know today will not exist soon :)
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts specifically former employees who have had short tenures with us. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.
At Divami, User comes first! As a Sr. UI Designer, you'll be responsible for creating amazing user experiences. The candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Omni Graffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
6+ yrs of strong UI Experience (preferably from Design Studios)
Full Time Design Degree (Bachelor's/ Master's in Visual/ Communication Design/ UI Design)
Enhancing the existing UI /UX of the website and mobile applications
Conceptualising Designs of new applications
Creating a consistent brand image with contemporary graphic designs
Working with the Product team to create concepts and designs in line with the project
You should have a passion for UI /UX and should have 3+ years of experience designing smart
websites, applications from the point of view of enhancing user experience and engagement.
2+ years of experience in designing digital products (apps/website)
Please share their Behance / Dribbble portfolio or a GDrive link (A must!)
Candidates from SPA / NID / MDes. / College of fine arts is an added bonus and will be
Going forward, we see this person leading the design team - hence the need for an
experienced resource right from the beginning.
• plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitivity and experience
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive
and user-centric solutions
• Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
• Conduct ongoing user research