At Punchh, we are building the next generation AI-enabled marketing loyalty platform. We are looking for a talented UX professional to create best-in-class experiences that drive customer and business value.
Our ideal candidate excels at leading the design of simple and impactful B2B SAAS products while closely collaborating with design, research, product management, and engineering in a fast-paced, collaborative and customer-focused environment. You will work with various stakeholders to understand user needs, identify use cases, design UX concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and final mock-ups, ensuring pixel-perfect implementation of your designs.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with other designers, researchers, product managers, engineering, and customers to design simple and elegant products and features
- Develop user personas, use cases, workflows, scenarios, concepts, wireframes, prototypes and final mock-ups to communicate designs to stakeholders
- Conduct competitive analysis to ensure our product is best-in-breed
- Drive the design review cycle with key stakeholders and customers to ensure the designs achieve the set goals
- Lead and support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Work with engineering to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of your designs
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer for complex web applications
- A fundamental understanding of the UX design process from discovery, through definition, design, and implementation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Design (B.Des/M.Des/Any other equivalent degree)
- A passion for creating simple and elegant solutions that drive user and business value
- Proficiency in standard UX software (we use Figma)
- A portfolio of design work with case studies demonstrating your process and the impact of your efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work collaboratively with cross-functional teammates to deliver the best possible solution for our users
Bonus Points If You
- Possess working knowledge of loyalty programs, CRM, and/or email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of B2B Space
JOB TITLE: UX Writer
EXPERIENCE: (2-6) Years
TYPE OF WORKING: Work from Office
NOTICE PERIOD: Immediate to 30 Days
❖ Own all user interface copy and messaging on mobile app and website across all product areas.
❖ Create compelling content across entire user interfaces like onboarding, landing
pages, marketplace, community, Help & User guides etc. to improve overall
effectiveness of the product. Ensure clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios
including informational, error & instructional.
❖ Ensure clear communication of the value proposition and task at hand. Do
detailed user research to include industry specific localized slangs and terms in
❖ Collaborate with designers and product managers throughout the design and
development process. Collaborate with localization project manager to ensure
quality and contextual translations of entire UX copies.
❖ Leverage data analysis and customer interviews to review content’s effectiveness
and impact – both pre and post launch.
❖ Ensure consistency in voice of our product and brand across various product
❖ Should be willing to get involved in UX research.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
❖ Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related
❖ Have a knowledge of communication style guidelines, User experience
and UX Writing impact.
❖ Possess great written and verbal communication skills. Extremely
❖ Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects
❖ Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication
skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
❖ Detail oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach.
❖ UX writing.
❖ Visual Communication
❖ user flows
❖ Visual design and design software
at B2B Startup Company
About the Role:
It is the product that sells, not just the idea. We are looking for a top-notch Sr. Product Designer with deep understanding of design principles and experience to back it up. Help build a brand and product that is loved by its users. Mainly focusing building the design system , of which components will also be exposed to clients as UI Kit. Experience with design systems and leading a project is highly appreciated. You will wear multiple hats and also help across branding, landing page, product discussion and much more. You have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment! We are looking for designers with a keen eye to details, user focused approach, familiarity with latest design processes and ability to bring concepts to life. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. Additionally, you will be required to work in teams alongside Frontend Developers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
Who you are:
Experience with building a Design System and Component based designs.
3-5+ years of professional product design experience, bonus points if it was for SaaS platforms.
Expertise in product design (UI, UX, and Research) and modern tooling e.g. Figma, Miro, etc.
Ability to work well in fast-paced teams that ship often.
Experience in high growth startups and building minimum viable products.
A solid design foundation and aesthetic delivering designs/documents that are simple, informative, and filled with craftsmanship and strong attention of detail.
Basic technical expertise to communicate with developers.
Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail.
Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
You're able to demonstrate an history of shipping simple, beautiful software experiences. Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment.
Team player that enjoys collaborating cross functionally and working with a great team of designers and engineers, who genuinely care about design and build with each other.
Familiarity with design tokens is a bonus
Ability to document design work. What you'll do:
Build the design language and system at dyte along with other designers that can be exposed to clients too.
Work on pages using the design system & create UX experiences that seem flawless.
Help in setting up design processes
Customer driven product shaping
Work closely with product managers and engineers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
Help maintain, improve, and scale our current product experience.
Collaborate with other designers and product managers to provide input on the long term vision of the product experience.
Create user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Coordinate between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work
Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
1. Competitive Salary 2. ESOPs 3. Medical Insurances 4. Friendly leaves policy 5. 100% Remote Option
● 4+ years of product design experience
● Worked on projects that required both UX and UI skills
● Experience working with and contributing to design systems
● Solid intuition and a strong passion for detailed interaction design
● Strong visual design skills, especially with an eye for system-level details
● Proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
● Ability to work in a team, communicate effectively, stick to deadlines, and deliver as promised
● Advanced knowledge of Prototyping tools would be an advantage.
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for the next 350 Mn Indians. Of the 550 Mn PAN card holders in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. We are reinventing credit for the next 350Mn consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time, we have reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay.
Nalin, Anil, Abhineet and Rahul are IIT Bombay alumni and serial entrepreneurs. Their success stories include – Oyo, Ola, Holachef, Inrea and Sodel Solutions. Since 2008, the focus has been on solving big data problems, “real-time” predictive technologies and algorithms primarily Ad-tech, Consumer Marketing and Media and growing eCommerce brands.
About the role
Snapmint is looking for a UX Designer with a creative bent of mind, good analytical skills, strong design portfolio and passion for designing simplified user journeys. This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Should be able to work in a result driven environment with data driven approach
- Core understanding of conversions of tools like Adobe XD & Figma.
- UX research skills - interviewing, observation, benchmarking, testing, surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Work with cross-functional teams to attain business goals.
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 1+ years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX
- Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tools
- 20% - Design the user flows and mockups basis the product requirements, which would be defined by the founders and shared as inputs by the early users. Key features we are planning to build in the coming months: Forms and Social posting.
- 50% - Design the UI mockups based on the user flows defined above to clearly illustrate the design and functionality of the product.
- 30% - Create industry and scenario-specific templates that can be readily used by users who are coming on the platform.
- Other short-term responsibilities: Create email and web designs for clients, as part of the product and services business.
- Develop graphics and layouts for banners, presentations, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters/emails, social
media posts, infographics etc.
- Develop graphics and layouts for websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Deliver high quality work.
- Well versed with design software - photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.
- Out of the box creative thinking
- Work closely with Web Developers, Marketing and Sales Team.
Experience - 6 months to 2 years
Candidate applying for Full time Shift timings – (9 ½ Hours) 6:30pm onwards ; Fixed Sat-Sun off
Job Location- City Vista, Kharadi
Cab Facility is Provided.